CHAPTER 2~(The contract thing!)

YG+TS Cooperation!!!

Nana’s POV.

While I was walking in the kitchen with my cute pajamas and sleepers,I heard Jongup-oppa talk with Director.The only thing that I was thinking was*Fukk,fukk,fukk he’s gonna hit me and kill me and then send me back to  Greece!I shouldn’t get drunk or sing GD’s songs.DAM NAL!*

’’Hey,Nana!The Director couldn’t wait to tell you the good news so he came all the way here to talk to you.’’.Jongup said!

''Have I done something bar or wrong?Should I start worry about it?''

’’No,just be happy and excited.I just wanted to talk to you about the contract that I signed today.’’Our TS President said.

He said with a big smile on his face.And I was thinking that he should put on some brackets…But really what is my job with his contract?I had to ask more.

’’What do I have to do with that contract?’’

’’A contract with YG Entertainment!’’He said with sparking eyes.

My heart was beating faster.*Is this real?I hope he’s kidding.Is this a dream or a nightmare?*I was thinking.

He continued talking.

''We want to produce our people.I mean they want to make a big comeback for their biggest celebrity.But we want to produce you!You MUST have at least the half album of you with that start!EVERYONE LOVES HIM AND YOU TOGETHER!

END CHAPTER 2~

 

 So I posted the second chapter..I'll post and the third 'cause this one was tooooo small^^

~The Author