CHAPTER 7~(Stalker)

YG+TS Cooperation!!!

Nana’s POV.

I woke up and dressed myself up.After all these things that happened last night I really needed some fresh air.I looked myself at the mirror (like always) before I go out.I was quiet cute as usually but my eyes were so tired.*Oh Geez!Me and my silly dreams destroy my perfection.I look really good in these clothes though*, I always liked this sweater and jeans anyway.

’’Let’s go!’’I said loudly.

While I was walking in the street I remembered my dream*Oh Gosh wae?Tell me a good reason that I saw that dream* I was repeating over and over.I was looking at the snow.There was plenty of ice too.*Someone should take care of this.A lot of people will fall*.

’’Ohwowowowowowooo!’’ Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder.

’’Ohoooowoooowo!’’ we both yelled.

I fell but I didn’t hurt.I fell on someone’s body.

’’Mianhae…I slipped,I guess.Jincha mianhae…’’ I bowed as an apologize.

’’Well,it’s not your fault.I ran onto you.I really wanted to talk to you!’’He answered me while we were trying to stand up again,I was really shocked when I saw his face.

’’Oh!You?What do you want here?’’I asked.

’’Well,I was walking and I saw you and I wanted to talk to you like I said before!’'

G-DRAGON said and smiled to me very happily.

GD’s POV. (10 minutes ago)

Oh my…Am I dreaming?!No way! I found her.I guess this is my best chance to ask her out*Walks faster*.Dam that gurl!Why is she walking so fast?I can’t shout ‘’HEY YOU!HAJIMA!’’.The only way to catch her is run!Oh,me and my crazy mind!I hate myself when I fall in love***A little closer***

Oh-! (Last Nana’s POV.)

GD’s POV. Now.

It was kinda akward.

’’Hehehe!Well would you like to have a dinner with me?’’I said nervously.

’’Me?Are you sure?’’She said.

’’Mhm!’’I nodded.

’’Well-‘’

Suddenly screams and girls that was shouting’’OPPA!OPPA!’’showed up and didn't let her finish her phrase.

*Oh God,no again!*I was thinking.

’’Will you answer me please?’’I said in a rush,afraid that the girls would come as fast as they could.

3rd Person’s POV.

The girls came at his side already.

’’Oppaaaaaa!Who is she?Will you sign autographs for us?Let’stake a pic together!Let her go!Hey you lady go away and let our oppa alone!Oppa!Will you give me a kiss on the cheek?Will you hug me please?Oppa! I got so many presents for you!''they yelled and shouted all together.

Nana was very scared of them and she felt very bad.

Nana’s POV.

’’I guess you’re busy!I’m leaving!Have fun!’’I forced a smile.

’’Ahm…NO!NANA WAIT!Oh for God's sake gurls let me go!’’

I walked away and lowered my head.

*There is no chance Nana.He’s the top here..You will never talk with him like a boyfriend.Not even as a friend!IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!*

I returned to my dorm and threw away my clothes.I heard the bell.

’’What again?’’I pouted.

I was going to dress up again but I really wasn’t in the mood to*Fukk it!*

So I answered the door with my pink and my white shirt.

’’Who is it?What do you want from my life?This day can’t be worse so if it’s something bad take your ugly and leave!’’

It was a watercourse that came out of my mouth without any control.When I higher my head again I saw G-DRAGON.

’’Well,ahm,I’m G-DRAGON .I want at least 3-4 hours of your life to have a dinner with ya.And sorry about the fans before and sorry if this destroyed your day.I guess my suggestion is not something bad and…I think that I just answered all of your questions.’’He said and smile to me.

’’Well,I’m sorry.Come in.’’I told him and opened more the door*It’s too wide open already*I thought.

We sat on the couch and I made two caps of tea.

’’Can I ask you something?’’He said with a very worried face.

’’Yes,of course!’’I nodded.

’’Is my ungly?’’He told me with a small smile.

G-DRAGON’s POV.

’’Well,no…I was just too upset.I didn’t see that you were the one who came.’’She said and changed the way that she was sitting.

While she was doing that she opened a little her legs.Not too much but enough to see her pink .

*Oh GOD!Not again!*I was thinking.

’’What is it?’’She said.

’’No-nothing just…I…Do you want to have a dinner with me?’’I told her while I was lower my head and gave her my charmiest smile.

’’Ahm…Yeah…Why not?I guess it will be fun~!’’She told me and smiled.

’’Pe-perfect!Then tomorrow at 8:00pm is OK for ya?’’I tried not to blush I'm a guy after all right?

’’Yes,yes!Sure!But where?’’she touched her chin with her index finger.

’’My dorm!If you don’t mind.It’s more comfortable.And safer.Sasaeng fansyou know.’’I tried to make it look like something it's not important but surely it was.

’’Yeah,I learned about it today.’’she sighed.

’’Sorry about today I was-‘’

’’No need to be sorry!’’She smiled to me and suddenly she hugged me.*Why are you doing this to me?Please stop! I already can’t control my thoughts!* I was thinking over and over again.

’’Hahahaha!Okay then!Thanks~’’I said nervously.

’’Ahm…Did it bother you?’’She said and looked down.

’’No,no!Of course not!It’s fine!,I said and stood up,’’I gotta go now!’’I told her and kissed her forehead.

I opened the door and got ready to leave.

’’Oh,yeah!Okay..See ya tomorrow.!’’she waved while I was walking on the street.

*She's so adorable* The cold air was hitting my face but it didn't bother me..I was going to be with her tomorrow night..right?

 

END CHAPTER 7~

 

 

 

HEY HEY HEYYYYYYY!!!!!Your author is here and have some questions.WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WHEREEEEE?????...AISH!and why do you see theese kind of dreams huhuhuhuhuh??

Hope you have fun with my fanfic^^Please comment beeelooowwwww and don't subriscibe if you don't like it okay?:)

P.S. after I finish this one I'm gonna start uploading the continue of this with the option number two* (you're gonna understand laaater on^^)

BYE BYEEE

~The Author