VIII

Last Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three dragged themselves to Aida's little sanctuary. The little mystical palce was made like it was created from her mind. Like she made this place to keep herself safe. Her little fram could be seen with the dim light that was around her. They ahd just noticed that there were lamps in the area. It must have been set to go off after sunset. Aida had moved when next to her.  They walked closer to her making sure not to frighten the girl. Before any of them coudl say anything Aida spoke first.

"Don't murder anyone when i'm gone okay?" Aida siad.

"I...I promise but I'm not sure about Baekhyun." Suho said,"But i'm not sure if I can keep it that much."

"Do not blame them for this. You know it is something that slowly eats away at me."

"I know." Baekhyun said quietly.

"Can I ask for a favour?" Aida asked.

"What is it?" Lay asked,

"Look for me in the sky. I'm gonna turn into a star and watch out for you. Look for me okay?"

"Of course A-*Sniff*-Aida Of course." Baekhyun said.

"I know this was to be your good byes to me ot sorrys but I want to say my good-byes. Suho?"

"Yes?" Suho said.

"I've been thinking...*cough cough* You guys should go i-into e-ente*sough* entertainment." Aida siad breathlessly.

"Is that a wish?" Lay asked,"If it is we'll make it happen."

"EXO."

"E- what?" Baekhyun asked confused.

"A pl-*cough cough* -net out of the solor system. EXOPLANET is soemthing outside the solor system. *cough cough* You guys out out this world."

Aida laughed at her own little joke. She knew that they each wanted to spend some lastminutes with her, but Aida didn't want to have them spill tears..well too many tears on her maybe last day. 

"You guys have nothing to apologive for, I think the others have speech planned out."

The three understood what she meant and accepted her wish. The exited the cave holding strong for their youngers. Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Chen were sent in. After the first six Aida would be fine but now they don't know how she would act.

Slowly they entered the cave to meet with Aida who was standing infront of them. She had sadness written on her face.

"Ai-" Kyungsoo began.

"So you beleive Hyerin when sh-*cough cough* -e tell you b-but not me."

A tear escaped her eyes as she knew that it had to be Hyerin to tell them the truth. She wouldn't hide anymore she will let them watch as she cried. This is how she felt through her months of torture and betrayle.

"We were blinded." Chen said,"And know we can't even make it up to you can we?"

"You can't but I will not...Die...leaving with a heavy h-*breath hitchs*H-h."

Aida clutched her chest and went onot her knees. They quickly surrounded her.

"Whats wrong?" Kyugnsoo asked with his motherly instincs kicking in.

"J-just ch-chest *breathe* pain."

"How can you be *sniff* so calm?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because *deep breath* I don't want to d-die with worry."

Aida walked back to her place and sat down,"I know that you all came to say your apologizes but you have no need."

"Bu-" Chen began.

"It's alright. I'm happy enough you came."

With that said Aida turned her attention back to the sky.

"I've said this before *cough* and I'll say it again, *breathes* I'll be in the sky watching over you."

"Our Suho." Chen said, his eyes glistening with un-shed tears,"Our very own guardian."

"Yes." Aida said and smiled.

"So many memories we could make." Kyungsoo said sadley.

"So many hours and days we have wasted." Chanyeol added.

"Your talking like me now *chuckles*"

The three spent their time with Aida having a possibley final laugh with her.  They didn't want to hold onto the fact that she could depart anytime soon. No. They filled the sorrow with Aidas gentle laughs. Eveynoe and then she would hold her hand onto her chest as if telling it to keep on beating. As they saw this they knew it would be best to have the Maknaes come in and have Aida give them her final good-byes. As they were about to leave Aida called for them. For them to hear they had to be in complete silence.

"I have a favor to ask of you. *deep breath* don't force yourself to forget the p-*cough cough*-painful times we went through. For its the past that builds our future. *breath hitchs* remember th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter