VI

Last Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun sat with Suho  on a bench that was not that far outside of school. Baekhyun was a crying mess. Suho sat with the younger male trying his best to comfort the crying boy. They waiting for Lay to catch up with them.

Soon enough they could hear footsteps, the two looked up and found lay walking towards them.

"Shall we read the letter?" Lay asked.

Suho wiped Baekhyuns tear ridemned face.

"sure *sniff* Let's read." Baekhyun said.

He got out the paper and the three red together.

Dear Baekhyun, Jungmyeon, Yixing, my three muskateers,

In my time of need you were there for me.

Baekhyun, You were by my side since my family had departed before me, you were there for me when the others had left me. You were always by by side no matter how much I tried to cut people out. From a sister to her brother I want t osay "I Love You". I would have told you where I went, but let me give you this mystery for you to solve. Let me have my peace before I go.

Jungmyeon, My suho my angelic guardian. I was not one to fogive and forget but it was as easy as pie to forgive you. You were my old guardian who looked after me, If you were older you could have replaced my own farther. You were like family to me, when you lef tme I felt a gap in my heart, but when you came back It was quickly filled.

Yixing, My forgetful Unicorn. I remeber that day  I had Unicorn stuffed toy and the wy we faught for it. How i miss those time. If only I had more time to spend with you. But its an all" If Only" You were always so forgetful that I thought you needed to go the docters. You were supposed to look after me but I ended up looking after you. 

I wish I had more time to tell you how I feel and for us to create new memories. But as you can tell i'm losing time and i'm losing fast. I am no longer scared , I am only waiting for it to come to me. Peoplw will look at me weirdly, but I can feel the presence of it. The cold fingers that are waiting to grab me adn take me away.

I'm tired. I'm so so tired. Over the course of the year, I had multiple times tried to commit suiscide. But I did not want to leave with unfinished business but it seems that I will depart with un-finished business.

This is my Last Good-bye to you.

I wish to say my good-byes to the others but it seems i can not. 

You will remain in my dying heart.

A.Akemi.

"My baby. My baby sister." Baekhyun cried,"She *sniff* I c-coudn't b-be there f-for *hiccup* her."

Baekhyun fell into the embrace of Suho. Lay still had the letter in his hand as if not wanting to believe it. He smield sadley as is remembring the memories Aida had talked about in the letter. Silent tears streamed down his face. Lay fell down next to Suho who was comforting a crying Baekhyun. The three sat on the bench tears flowing down their faces. Hiccuping every now and then.

Soon they calmed themselves. The three stared empty minded into the horizen...well the tress but..yeah. Baekhyun didn't know what he would tell his parents. Suho and Lay didn't know what to do. Were they to tell teh others or leave it.

"Shou-" Suho began.

"I do-" Baekhyun started.

"We tell them." Lay deadpanned,"We tell them, Me and Suho fought out guilt so shoudl they. I am not letting Aida die with them dispiesing her."

Baekhyun and Suho were shocked with Lays out-burst. Suho patted his pat showing his agrement. Baekhyun showed a weak smile. He didn't want Aida to die knwoing that some of her closest friends dispsiesed her. The three got up. Baekhyun folding up the letter and putting it into his bag not wanting to lose it. For all the three knew that could be the last thing Aida could have left in this world if they did not find her.

Suho checked his watch. 1:45pm. School would finish in 2 hours. The three decided to wait for them. Baekhyun called his parents and gave them the knews of Aidas dissapearance. For a parent no matter if adopted would break down knowing that their child is somewhere which is un-known to them. Baekhyun listend to the painful sobs his mother tried to hols onto but failed which was follwoed by his fartehrs voice who was calming his mother down,

"Just find her Baekhyun. Find her and look after until she depart okay? Be a brother to the very end." His fartehrs wise words.

"I will Dad I will,"

With that he hung. The three faced each other glancing at eachother, each agreeing to break the news to their  so called "friends". Un like others they would break it softly. NO. The three are telling it as harshly as possible or just without sympathy for them. Baekhyun pushed his positive attitude down deep deep down. His eyes were filled with anger and loss. Suho pushed his caring and kind angelic self away, his leader side showed up. Suhos eyes showed leadership and power. Lay ignored his naive self and came back with his cold and distant personality he had long forgotten he had.

The three made their way away from the park to wait at the gates for the 9 boy who were supposed to be there for Aida and the 1 girl who caused all her pain.

_______________________________________________

Luhan and Xuimin had lost sleep thinking about Aida and after seeing th estate she is in, they were instantly hit with guilt. Aida. The girl who always smiled and laughed was shaken up when they, her older brothers as she would say touched her. She looked so fragile and brocken. Again. That heart quenching feeling they get when thinking of her. Luhan and Xuimin and distanced themselves away from the group to see for themselves how they behaved. Slowly it sunk in that they were truly tormenting Aida. What made it worse was that Aida could no fight back for she was too weak.

During Lunch the two heard about Aidas dissapearance. This was when they noticed the smirk that Hyerin held. For everyone was too caught up abit Aida and most saying she was faking, the two noticed the way Hyerin showed almost joy in it. Luhan and Xuimin made no comment in the things they said. It was harsh and so far from the truth.

When they heard that Baekhyun, Lay and Suho had permission to leave school the two immediatly loked towards the gates and to their shcok the three were out there. But they were different. Trrifying almost. But truly petryfying. Baekhyun, The droopy eyes puppy with a crecent shaped smiel that was always happy was replaced with anger filled eyes and a stoic face. Suho, their small leader who was like an angel. Showed power in his eyes as is one word could make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter