V

Last Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aida's eyes fluttered open tot he blinding white room of the nurses office. She looked about the room to search for anyone around. Much to her dismay no-one was there. She outstretched her arms forward as if to grasp the air, which slippes out her hands. Just like her friends were. The more she trys to grab hold of them, the further they drift away. Aida was tired. She was feeling her energy sappying away the more she trys to tell them. She was tired. Her strong walls that were built to protect ehr inner self were slowly crumbling down just like her life which will soon be cut by the fates. She dropped her left arm but left her right arm outstretch towards the ceiling, towards the blinding light, the light whihc soon turn into her after life. Aida let a tear roll down her cheek. She coudl taste the saltyness of the tears. Aida didn't care anymore. Aida was tired. She let out all her emotions. She let it go. She let the emotions she  tried so hard to keep hidden un-leashed.

She brought both her ahnds to her face trying to keep her sobs quiet but failed she couldn't hide it. It was too much. They wouldn't believe her. Aida couldn't do it. Going against the docters and even coming to school in her state, Aida wanted them to know, but they wouldn't listen. She covered ehr eyes with her arms. She coudln't do it. She's had enough.

Aida glanced at the clock. 12:00am.  Students and teachers would be in class.

She pushed her self off of the bed and dragged herself to her wheelchair which was neatly folded up against the nurses desk. Placing her self onto the chair, Aida moved her self towards the desk. Rumagin through the files and papers, she found a piece of lined paper and a pen. While crying Aida wrote her last letter she would give to them.

Pulling her self togethher Aida wrote. She wrote out her whoole heart everything she's wanted to say. Her hand shaking while writing, her tears blurrying her vision, dropping onto the letter. Leaving tear stained marks on the letters. After spending time on the letter, Aida left it clear on the desk so that the nurse knew to givce it to Baekhyun. Making sure she had everything, Aida called Dr.Lau.

After a brief talk and sobs from Aida, Dr.Lau drove to school. He was easily allowed into the school. Mocing past classrooms and weaving past students he made his way to the nurses office. He was confronted with a brocken girl. Her eyes puffy and blood-shot which tear stains on her cheeks. Aida slowly tuened her face to Dr.Lau mustering up the strenghth she could, Aida smield, An empty smile that was filled with tears and many emotions that her body could not hold. Not asking questions, Dr.Lau moved Aida away. Knowing not to move fast, Aida was moved past rooms and classes of whihc people coudl see her. Some moving and looking while some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter