III

Last Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aida POV

I saw Lay and Suho again. They looked shock to see me in this state. I could have cried but I didn't want them to see my tears. I held strong. How I wished to hold them in my arms again, I wish to hold all of them again before I die. I knew i was losing time. and quickly at that. With the state Baekhyun, Suho and Lay were in I guessed Dr.Lau told them. I'm happy they apologized but I didn't want them to feel sorry for me. I was stupid to have let it spread this far. After the three left, I let my tears flow ever so quietly. My eyes were red and puffy. The tears ran along my cheeks. I cried but my face showed no emotion. I had none. I didn't know what to feel. I let my tears flow, hopeing it would let me release my feelings deep inside.

Slowly I let the darkness shroud my eyes and fell. It was peacful and calm. I wanted to be like this. No worries needed at all nothing.

___________________________________

Author Pov

The three boys walked out of the hospital. Each keeping quiet about the news they had heard. Baekhyun had been struck violently with it as well as the others, but it struck him the most. His eyes were puffy and red. It showed his worry state but his face showed nothing. Suho and Lay had guilt flowing through them. They weren't there for Aida when she needed them, and they wouldn't be able to be with her for long.

Baekhyun walked ahead of them not bothering to pay attention ot anything. Suho and Lay were worried for the boy for he was with Aida through her painful months after they abandodned her.

"Baekhyun." Suho said.

".............."

"What are you gonna tell the others?" Lay asked.

"..............."

"Baek?"

"Let Aida speak to them. It is not my place to tell them. I let Aida have her last good-bye, It is not my place to tell them her good-bye." He answered.

"Do you want to stay at are dorm for tonight?" Suho asked.

"................"

"W-we want to know what Aida went through." Lay said straight up to him.

Baekhyun nodded. He let Suho and Lay lead the way. The dorms. How me and Aida quickly moved out of there after the day. She not wanting to go back with me. He wish she'd stay with them again. How mum and dad miss her. Aida had drawn into herself and cut everyone off besides Baekhyun. He trudged after them, as his tears fell silently down his face. Keeping quiet he stayed behind Suho and Lay. They could tell the boy was crying by the way his shoulder were hunched along with his dragging feet. Baekhyun was losing a piece of him everyday Aida was losing a piece of her life that threatened to be cut short each day. He couldn't stop the spread.

Suho adn Lay couldn't say anything to comfort the crying boy. Instead they let him release his feelings. They were slowly reaching the dorms. As they were closing in the pair noticed Hyerin infront of the dorms. Baekhyun being lossed in his mind was to be pulled back by Lay and Suho so they didn't get caught by Hyerin. She seemed to be on the phone to someone.

"Are you sure she has it?" Hyerin said into the phone.

".................................."

"Aida Akemi hmmm...Didn't really want her to die..but I guess this way means shes away form the guys."

".................................."

"Thanks for the information."

Hyerin hung up the phone. She knew. She knew about Aida. It couldn't be a different person. for Aida being Japanese. The three held their breaths. Hyrein knew of Aidas state and kept the guys away from her. Suho and Lay felt anger pulsing through their vains. Baekhyun could feel the anger leaking of them. He too also felt anger. But having never liked her and knew her real self, it wasn't a shock for him. He was happy enough to know that they knew of Hyerins true form. After knowing she left, the three got out of their hiding places and walked to the dorms. On their way they met Chanyeol on the way. He looekd as if he was going out. Baekhyun ignored his pressence trying to make it known he dind't want anythig. But Chanyeol didn't get eh message. The giant walked up to the three.

"So you stole Lay and Suho huh? Baek,"

"Chanyeol  don't" Suh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter