IV

Last Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aida POV

I was going back to school. People would say i'm crazy but i don't want to live thelast months of my life in a cold room filled with people I don't know. I want to live a normal life till I depart. I've been waiting to see Lay and Suho as well as Baekhyun. I wonder what he told them when they left last night? But I didn't care..that much anyway. I waited for the docters to arrive with my wheelchair. Funny that by having Lung cancer and terminal cnacer I'd lose the dtrenghth in my legs. Well not funny. But i thought I'd still be able to walk. I was showing sighnd of it affecting me. My haid had fallen out so much that i decided to shave it all off and wear My beanie. Something that Chanyeol had given me awhile back for my birthday. I hadn't warn for awhile so it wasn't tattered or anything. It held many memories. I held it close to my heart. I saw shadows outside then quickly put in the hat. Baekhyun walked in along with Lay and Suho. I immediatly smiled. I was happy to see them.

Lay and Suho were hiding behind Baekhyun but i asked them to come forward with my hands. They were hestant but when close enough I grabbed them both and gave them a hug. Lay held onto my while Suho cried into my shoulders. I smiled and patted there backs. I saw Dr.Lau come in with my wheelchair. Lay went and brought the wheelchair forward while Baekhyun and Suho helped me onto the chair.

Baekhyun wanted to wheel me around but since I haven't spent time with Suho and Lay in while, Baekhyun let them take terms in wheeling me around. We exited the hospital and met Dr.Lau with his car ready to take us to school. The chair was folded into the back and I was helped into the backseat. Baekhyun sat infront while Lay and Suho were by my side. The three helped lighten my mood  by making jokes and keeping our minds away from the group. Honestly i forgot about it even Chanyeol and the others until when arriving at the gates I was met with the group along with Hyerin. Dr.Lau was  able to drive into school and onto the car park since i was unable to work...well much.

Dr.Lau and Baekhyun went out first and got my wheelchair ready, then Suho and Lay helped me out and onto the chair. Chanyeols group was watching as we walked pass,....well I was wheeling but still you know what mean.

Hyerin glared at me as I went passed, the others I don't know why were also glaring some were giving me sorry looks. Luhan and Xuimin looked as if they hadn't gotten sleep. I was feeling self conciouse, students were also staring at me with my hat and all. I don't anyone seemed to believe what was happening infront of them. One girl walked up to us, they used to be Hyerins friends before she came to the group.

"Do you think faking this will get us to be sorry for you." She said and flipped her hair.

I was gobsmacked. They really didn't believe. I was going to voice out my thoughts even though it will hurt, Suho beat me.

"She's not faking, don't talk about someone when you don't even know whats happening." Suho growled.

"Move." Lay commanded.

I sunk into my seats. The girl reached out for my hat but I held on.

"Even shaved your hair, You f-"

Before she could finish I had threw up on her. Blood. Oh no. I couldn't take the stench or lok of blood. I held my hands infront of me. I shook as i stared at the sight.

"Oh My God! You ruined my shirt! Bi"

"FOR GOD SAKES! SHE'S COUGHED UP BLOOD YOU BLOODY !" Suho shouted.

I looked about, looking for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter