VII

Last Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the three bots left to look for Aida. The group were left speechless and guilt flowing through their veins. Hyerin felt guilt as well, feeling as if this was all her fault....which it was. They walked out of the school grounds and into the near by park that Baekhyun,Suho and Lay were previously at. They each found somewhere to sit. Kris looking after Tao who had brocken down into quiet sobs along with the other two maknaes. Luhan and Xuimin felt even worse than before. Chanyeol couldn't stop his tears that kept on streaming down his face either. Everyone felt a pang of guilt and realization. Hyerin watched this and felt guitly, but even more. She caused this. She caused everyone to suffer. She caused them to abandon their own friend so that she could have them instead of Aida.

up her courage she walked up to them or front of them. She made sure they were paying attention. Hyerin moved forward so that she was positioned infront of them. She cleard to get their attention. She'll tell them. She'll tell them to truth so that Aida can have a happy death. Hyerin didn't want her to die but thought that if she was gone she could replace Aida, but seeing the emotions that the group gave off knowing Aida could die any second, she knew she would never replace her in their hearts. Especially Chanyeols.

"Guys?" Hyerin began.

They all looked up at her.

"I-I'll tell you the truth....about that night."

"So it was you!" Tao said.

"I n- yes." Hyerin said and looked down,"I didn't think it'd go this far, I exspected it to only cause a little argument bu-"

"A little arguemnt? Really Hyerin? Me and Sehun will probably be murdered in out sleep if Aida dies! Even worse knowing it's your hyungs who wants our heads on their mantlepiece!!" Kai screamed.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. I just wanted your attention you always talked about Aida. Aida this and th-"

"That's because she's like a sister us."Xuimin said.

"Being one of the oldest. We were supposed to look after her but instead I saw that we tormented her so that she shaked when we tried touching her." Luhajn said, with a tear escaping his eyes.

"Did Aida attack you or not?" Chanyeol asked with a seriosue tone to his usual goofy side.

"....well no b-"

"Did she or not?"

"No."

"Well now I feel guilty and stupid." Tao said, he stood up and brushed of dirt,"I'm going with Baekhyun hyung."

With that said he ran off towards Central Hospital.
Kris said the same and off with Tao. The two quickly dissapeard from view. The others looked at eachother and all agreed, they're going to look for Aida along with the others. Everone ran off but one. Chanyeol. He didn't knoiw what to do. He ran straight to Hyerin after that incident without confronting her about what actually happened. He felt guilty as and didn't know if was able to see Aida face to face again. He turned to Hyerin who was trying to sneak away or atleast not be seen by Chanyeol.

"Why?" He simple asked her.

"huh?" Hyerin said. Sweat trailing down her forehead.

"Why did you do it? To Aida ? why?"

"B-because i-i- A-Aida y-yo-"

"OUT WITH IT!" Chaneyol roared.

"ALL YOU GUYS TALKED ABOUT WAS AIDA AND YOU NEVER PAID ATTENTION TO ME, I WAS JELOUSE OKAY. I FEEL AS WELL CHANYEOL."

"You won't have to worry about attention anymore, 'cos after Aida dies I'll make sure none of us even looks at you Hyerin."

Chanyeol left a weeping Hyerin alone in the park as he ran of with his brothers. He ran for what seemed like hours to the hospital. He didn't see any of them outside. Chanyeol proceeded inside in whihc he found them. Well...some. Tao, Baekhyun,Suho,Lay,Xuimin and Luhan wern't there. He walke dup to Jyungsoo in which he was informed that they were told to wait here by Suho as the others were taken away by Lay to Baekhyun. It seemed that the three chose some to take with them to confront Dr.Lau.. Hyerin coudln't possible make her way out of the school by herself, and the only person who would agree to come and help Aida would be Dr.Lau.

Baekhyun brought the three eldest and Tao knowing they were the strongest. Baekhyun walked into Dr.Laus office gicing th epoor man a shock to his life. He seemed to have been in the middle of packing. Upon seeing the boys, the docter seemed to have exspecting them. Baekhyun along with Suho sat down in the chairs. While Kris and Tao gurded the doors. Luhan and Xuimin stood around the room while Lay made sure no-one entered.

"Well, It seems you found out about Aida." He said,"And your wondering where she is right?"

"Yes." They all replied together.

"How that girl knew you guys so well. She said that I wouldn't be able to leave without telling you anything so shall I tell where she is or how she's doing o-"

"Where is she?" Baekhyun asked.

"My boy. Your her brother where do you think she is?" He aske din a soft tone that was true and real.

"......Aida shut her self from me sh-.....wait.."

Dr.Lau smield knowingly.

"What?" Suho asked.

"Aida had always wanted to see the ocean...Remeber when we were 1

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter