I

Last Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hahahah

The laughter rang along the hallway like a broken melody. Each laugh different to the other. A melody that was broken and disgusting. Their faces crinkled from laughter, and their fingers rose to point. There i stood. In the middle of it all not moving nor showing emotion. I've learned to hide my feelings after the first 2weeks. It just got worse that i knew the plan. I let them laugh for i couldn't do anything at all. They won't listne, they'll brush me off. That i learned on the first week. I waited for the bell to sound the start of the last class. Physical Education. At least i was able to sit out in this one. Slowly the crowd disperesed and left me alone. I looked for the droopy eyes that showed me the kindnest that still existed for me. But since the first month of staying with me, tey kept him away from me. I waited 5 minutes then knew they wern't letting me see him. I walked towards the outside field. Mr.Kim was already out and ready. He tapped his foot imapationetly for the students to come. When he noticed my precense a smile spread acrossed his lips. I returned the smile. Showing the note i sat down ont he side bench and got out my Physics book. Time for revison then.

I watched as the students filed out. The boys entered first follwoed by th egirls. Oh. They were having a mix. This was not good. My eyes moved around the crowd looking for him. Focusing on each person to find him. There. The droopy eyes that turned into a cresent everytime he smiled. I waved and he returned it but as he was about to walk towards me a giant of a person grabbed him and pulled him away. The first skyscraper of this school. Park Chanyeol. My eyes sadden as I looked at the group i used to love and laugh with. But now all i felt was fear and emptyness. I dropped my book to my side and payed attention to class. Mr.Kim lined the two genders up then started mixing up the groups. Out of allt eh groups on had 12boys and 1 girl. Only one group was able to do that. I could feel the 11 pair of eyes that stared into my skin. It burnt. And the smirk that she gave off. Kim Hyerin. She stole them from me. I turned away fromt he scene of them laughing and enjoying themselves. I should be with them.

I watched as time slowly ticked away. I counted every second to end of school. I needed to make my visit and Baekhyun had to take me. I can't be late or he'll kill me. The whistle was blown indicating the end of lesson. I gathered my things and waited for Baekhyun by the gates. I bowed good-bye to Mr.Kim.

As always i was given glares and paper balls were thrown at me. But like i said before. I was used to this by now. I walked up to the gats and waited. The wind was picking up and as it did, I decided to bring out my hoodie. Baekhyun had given me this 2 years ago. I smiled it was a couple sizes too big since it was last minute. I smiled. It was the last birthday all of us spent all together before Hyerin c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter