2NEXO Dorm

Your Dance is Addictive

Minzy P.O.V

'These days we're super busy. We're still promoting afterall. I haven't gotten much sleep either, you know ?' I said to Taemin in the car.

'Yeah I can imagine it's rough. Aren't you also going to Hong Kong for a concert soon?' He looked at me with concern.

'Yeah...' I nodded. 'Our workload is over the top this time but it's supposed to make up for how inactive we were last year.'

'I liked your promotions last year though. You started wearing cuter clothing.' Taemin grinned and poked my checks.

'Ahahaha..' I smiled back. 'Yeah well I still like my hiphop style clothes the best!'

We reached my dorm and I hopped out, turning my head to thank Taemin and the driver for the ride. 'Do you wanna come in for a little bit?'

Taemin stepped out to talk to me. 'I just finished dance practise, so I kinda want to go back and take a shower, sorry. I'll call you later or something.' He smiled.

'Nae.' I smiled back. I was about to walk off but he caught me by surprise. My breath hitched when he suddenly leaned in closer and gave me a peck on the cheek. I tried to keep a straight face as he sat back inside his car and drove off. I tilted my head and thought it was weird we were already exchanging skin ship so easily, but those thoughts were easily forgotten the second I entered the dorm.

'MINGKIIIII!' A very familiar voice called. 'Let's go to the convenience store!'

'Bom unnie I just got back and I want to take a nap.' I frowned.

'But but Dara said she won't go with me...' She pouted.

'Then ask Chaerin unnie.' I stated coldly as she followed me into my bedroom.

'She's the most busiest! Come on MINJIIII~~' She whined.

'No! I'm tired!' I shouted back, rushing to my bed and covering my face with the blanket.

'No fun...' I heard her mumble. 'At least tell me where you were today. You were out since 12!' She demanded to know like she was my mum..

'I went to hang out with a friend today.'

'Who who?!?!'

After a moment of silence, I decided it wouldn't be so bad if she knew who I was with.

'..Kai.'

'Okay then.' She said surprisingly calmly. 'Did you have fun?'

'Uh..yeah.' I was still taken aback at her simple reaction. 'We went to watch a movie and eat desserts.'

'That's good. Okay I'm going to the convenience store, don't nap for too long because I'm making dinner!'

'Mmmhm...' I replied, facing my back towards her as she walked off. I heard her footsteps in the disance followed by the closing of the front door and smiled to myself.

I can relax now! I thought.

My little dream of sleep ended within a matter of seconds when I heard my bedroom door creep open. Knowing it was just Dara unnie, I stayed in my sleeping position.

'Minji-ah ~ how was your date?'

'Wasn't...a date..' I mumbled. Dara unnie chuckled a little and I thought she would leave me alone until I felt my blanket being taken away from me.

'YAHHHH Give it back!!!' I shouted, standing up and chasing my foolish 2NE1 member.

'Ehhehehe now she's awake~' She sang. I grumbled while stealing my blanket back. 'What do you want...'

'How did you meet him properly?' Her eyes glittered up. I furrowed my eyebrows at my nosy unnie. 'We bumped into each other, what else?' I answered coldly.

'Did you tell Bom you were with him?' Dara gasped and covered .

'Yeah...why?'

'Omo! She must've been angry !'

'That's what I was scared of but she wasn't the slightest bit angry..' I scratched my head.

'That's weird. She'd flip If she knew you had a boyfriend!'

'NOT my boyfriend unnie!' I furiously chucked a pillow at her, chasing her away from my room.

------

'You didn't tell me it was KAI FROM EXO!' Bom whined.

'I thought you would've known who I was talking about...' I mumbled, playing on my phone.

'How am I supposed to know? I thought it was just a childhood friend named 'Kai.' Not THAT Kai!' She yelled from the kitchen.

'Unnie stop making a big deal out of it!' I yelled back.

'How can I not? Sooner or later you fresh adults are gonna get it on and...' She shuddered and made a grossed out sound.

'Unnie maybe you should stop talking about him like that! Aish!' I started getting angry.

'I'm sorry but I want what's best for my maknae...' Bom whined. 'Why don't you go for Taemin instead?' 

'BWO?! You're saying you'd hate me to be with an Exo member, but then suggest a SHINee member on me instead?' I looked towards the direction of the kitchen.

'I'm kidding....BUT in all honestly I'd rather you with Taemin than Kai, no offense.' She lowered her volume.

'Can I ask why?' I questioned with curiousity.

'Because...Kai looks very wild and who knows what he'll do....I think I'd trust Taemin more because he's quite gentle and there's some sort of sweet aura that comes from him.'

'Unnie you're only basing it off the image they've been given as idols...you don't know them in real life. I do. Trust me when I say both of them are sweet and nice.' I tried to reason with her.

'Wait so you're saying you ARE dating Kai?' She looked at me with puppy eyes, showing her sudden interest in my social life.

I smacked my hand on my face and just shook my head, sighing at how foolish she could be. Sitting back in the living room on the sofa, I the TV. My phone flashed and I checked my notifications. 'Chaerin unnie is coming home soon.' I announced. Bom unnie stayed silent as I just heard noises of pots and clancking from the kitchen while I shrugged at getting no response, and browsed my phone. About 15 minutes later, the sound of the front door being unlocked made me turn my head to see a very tired CL walking in. 

'Unnie how was your schedule?' I called. She dumped her bag on the sofa and joined me. 'I'm exhausted. It was an interview, photoshoot and radio talk show. All in one day.' She immediately closed her eyes and started to nap.

'Chaerin-ah don't sleep yet! I'm almost done with the ramyun!' Bom unnie walked over with her nagging voice.

'Yah just wake me up when we can eat.' Chaerin unnie flapped her hand telling Bom unnieto go away as she covered her face with a pillow.

'Daraaaaaa come out of your room and get these lazy butts up!' Bom yelled across the apartment.

'Minji-ah why is Bom unnie so loud?' Chaerin unnie rested her head on my shoulder. 'We've been living together for so many years and she's only gotten louder.' 

'It's done, get up girls~' Bom sang throughout the apartment. I slowly stood up and gave Chaerin unnie a hand as we reluctantly made our way to the dining table. 'Bom unnie can just whisper and everyone in this building can hear her.' I said to myself while yawning.

'Ahh I had a great bath. Time to eat!' Dara unnie came out of her room all refreshed, compared to us, who were tired and dead looking. 

'We'll eat well!' We said in unison and the apartment was filled with silence except for the TV noises and loud slurping or noodles and soup.

----

Kai P.O.V

Should I text her a thanks for today? Or is it weird to say it a few hours after I saw her?

My fingers were moving around endlessly as I pondered whether to text Minzy or not. Sehun, who was hanging out in my room saw me changing my expressions from time to time and walked over to see what I was fussing about. 'Are you texting Minzy sunbae again?' 

'Not yet...I wonder If she'll think it's weird?' I said back, pouting at my unsent message. Sehun chuckled at me and returned to his spot. 

'Wae?' I looked over at him. 

'I caught you off guard in your girly mode hyung.' He laughed. I chucked him a glare but he kept smiling at me. 

'If you like her so much, push your competition away.' He suggested. I looked at him in wonder.

'Hey hey hey I didn't say I liked her! It's a crush and maybe Taemin hyung is like a brother to her...' I argued.

'It didn't look that way to me..I don't know. Maybe I don't get anything because I'm the maknae.' Sehun shrugged and left the room. 'And I didn't even mention Taemin sunbae so now I know you're worried about him being in the way too.' Sehun stuck his tongue out before disappearing downstairs.

I sighed loudly and deleted the message I was writing. Leaving my phone on the bed, I decided to distract myself instead and join my other members in whatever they were doing.

'Oh! Kai is here now, let's play let's play!!' Chanyeol called.

'What?' I asked.

'We're going to play the 007 bang game in silence again!' Suho said. 

'NO NO count me out, you guys hurt me so much last time.' Kris immediately protested, putting him arms up and forming an 'X'.

'HAHAHA you were so stupid galaxy man.' Baekhyun chuckled.

'Come on let's play let's play!' Sehun whined, unintentionally using aegyo on all of us.

'If the maknae says so...'Kris sighed. 

We probably only played for half an hour until this time Tao broke the silence because even though he finally knew how to play the game, he kept making mistakes like moving when he shouldn't have. Everybody laughed twice as much as last time when Kris lost so many times.

'Yah yah yah where's Luhan hyung?' Lay said all of a sudden. We looked around and noticed he really wasn't there. 

'Xiumin hyung you don't know where he is?' I asked the oldest member, since he's pretty much Luhan's best friend.

'He left like...10 minutes ago when you guys killed Tao and Kris for the 6th time?' He laughed. 

'Kai go get him back, we'll play something else. I know he doesn't find 007 bang that fun.' Lay said. I nodded and made my way upstairs, before I heard a familiar voice talking.

'Ahahaha..thanks very much! ..Yeah he's not here at the moment..' I heard. Following the source of the voice, I found Luhan hyung in my room on the phone....wait was that my phone? He noticed my appearance and motioned with his finger for me to come over. I looked at him in confusion. I wonder who he was talking to. 

'Oh I just found him! Hang on..yes it was very nice to talk to you too sunbae!' Luhan smiled deeply and handed me the phone.

'I'll see you downstairs.' He smiled and left. I put the phone to my ear. 

'Yeoboseyo?' 

'KAAAAIII-sshi?' I heard.

'Y-yeah?' 

'It's Park Bom from 2NE1!' she shouted a bit too loud.

I cringed at the overpowering voice. 'Su-Sunbae hello...is something wrong?' I started to panick because maybe Minzy had gotten into trouble for being around me. I was quickly trying to think of ways to explain myself before I heard more disturbing sounds.

'I JUST w-wanted....to say.' She paused. I took in a deep breath waiting for her next line.

'BABY I'M SORRY!!!~neowa isseodo nan lonely!!!' She sang. I frowned and my mouth gaped open. What the heck was going on?

'Unnie pass me the phone!' I heard a very familiar voice in the background.

'Kai kai are you there?' It seemed Minzy succeeded in taking the phone away.

'Yeah I'm here...' I was utterly confused at the situation.

'Sorry about that...unpleasent noise.' She grumbled. I could still hear Bom sunbae's weird singing in the backgound. 'Bom unnie's drunk right now...and she stole my phone to call you.' Minzy explained.

'W-Why me?' I asked.

'Uhhh..long story short she just said some stuff this afternoon about you and thought she may have been rude so she told me she wanted to apologise.'

'Rude?' I asked, in confusion. I'd never even met Park Bom properly and she was saying things about me?

'Yeah..don't worry it really wasn't anything bad! Trust me.' Minzy reasoned.

'Well..okay.' I replied.

'So what are you doing tomorrow?' She carried the conversation elsewhere. I smiled and laid down on my bed. 'Nothing much, just hanging out at the dorm. You?' I asked.

'I've got nothing on again..how boring...' She complained. I got a sudden idea.

'Oh! Want to come over to the Exo dorm? I can show you around.' I grinned even though she couldn't see me.

'What? Are you sure....? There's a lot of you there...' She seemed uncomfortable.

'Everybody but 3 people have schedules I think...I promise not all of them will be here.'

'Mmm...okay. Text me what later when you decide a time that's okay. I think I have to take care of more than one drunk 2NE1 member right now.' She sighed.

I chuckled. 'Okay, good night Minzy-ah 'I said subconsciously. She mimicked me. 'Minzy-ah?' She repeated.

'Hehehe is that allowed?' I asked.

'It's okay I guess...good night Kai.' She hung up. I smiled to myself and rocked my fist up in victory. I sang to myself for a little while until a voice interrupted my time. 

'That was a cute conversation.'I heard, making me freeze and turn my head to the door. 

'Luhan hyung! I thought you went downstairs!' 

'I was about to, but I couldn't miss the chance to hear little Kai talking to a girl and being all teenager-like. I'm glad I'm one of the members who gets to meet Minzy sunbae tomorrow~ kekeke' He giggled and skipped off.

I sighed and scratched my head, thinking maybe I got too excited about inviting Minzy over. Luhan and Baekhyun at the dorm tomorrow... This'll be interesting.

 

-------------

I couldn't contain my feels when I got comments from you guys >< I gained more subbies and 2 more upvotes so I decided to update again! <3 Of course Exo dorm and Kai with Baekhyun and Luhan are gonna cause trouble~ Baekhyun the most because I take Luhan as a more relaxed, less nosy guy unlike Baekhyun whose a troublemaker AND the group clown. XD That's how I'll be portraying them here anyway. Look forward to the next chapter.

 

IMPORTANT REQUEST: Give me ideas of what should happen when Minzy visits Kai next chapter!! All ideas are welcomed. I will consider any given and use the ones I think fits best with my story! I'm asking this of you guys ^^ Comment below your ideas JEBAL *mimicks Tao from the haunted house*

Subbies earnt last chapter:

NOLZA21 

ambiebambiny 

Jaedy_Vampire 

mondenschein17 

des1994 

msthanatos 

DreamSparkStar 

shay_p 

New upvotes earnt by:

unicorndoexist

haha4life

And yes, I'll reply to your comments soon^^ KEKEKE EXO MV COMING SOOOOOON! CANNOT WAIT ANY  LONGER GRRR