Hope

Your Dance is Addictive

Author P.O.V

If they had to choose between 2NE1 and EXO to trust, it was definitely 2NE1. There were more pros than cons there, includng the fact that there were only 3 people who had to know about their current situation, and the fact that Minzy and Kai were already standing in front of 2NE1's dorm further made it a good choice. In contrast to this, should the couple chose EXO, there would be 11 boys waiting back at the dorm and it would be at least a 30 minute cab ride. 

No, Minzy preferred for Kai to stay with her at her dorm for the night because she didn't want him to get sick. The rain had drenched them long enough so she dragged him inside the dorm, avoiding all the 'OMO's' and 'OH MY GOD of her members and practically pushed him into the bathroom so he could wash up, followed by her. 

Kai worried at first about what the hell he was going to change into, but relaxed when Minzy chucked him a big T-shirt and some sweat pants that no doubt belonged to her he thought, remembering the fact that she felt comfort in wearing male clothing also. Minzy made Kai wait around in her bedroom while she went to go and explain herself to her more than curious and shocked unnies. Kai felt guilty that she felt she had to do this by herself, so he actually followed her and hid himself behind the corner so he couldn't be seen from inside the kitchen.

Minzy entered the kitchen biting her lip as she tried to organise in her head how she was going to get through to the 2NE1 girls but behold, an angry-looking CL standing in front of her with her arms crossed with Dara and Bom behind, staring wide eyed at her like she was holding a dead animal put her in an even bigger panic mode. No one had said a word for at least 2 minutes until Chaerin cleared rather loudly and raised an eyebrow at the maknae, waiting for her to talk first. Minzy understood the motion and straightened herself up before standing closer to her leader.

'First of all, this is not what it seems like.' She raised her arms up and made an 'X' sign in front of her chest. 'I know we have a rule that males cannot stay the night at our dorm unless it's a labelmate. I know.' She started.

'But I do want to ask for a once-off if Kai can sleep here tonight.' Minzy bit her lip as she looked at her leader with fear in her eyes. Upon hearing Minzy's request, Bom and Dara's eyes widened in shock as they gasped and started making a ruckus while giggling.

'Be quiet!' CL yelled without looking at her unnies and had her eyes still fixated on the maknae. Bom and Dara immediately bit their tongues and gave each other scared looks. They often liked to make any serious conversations have a sense of humour so it would lighten the mood but CL really wasn't in the mood for anyone to laugh at the moment. 

'Minji-ah.' CL called sternly to her dongsaeng, making the short haired girl's shoulders stiffen and her body started trembling. Minzy nodded her head slightly as a way of saying that yes, she was listening. CL slowly marched her way forward to stand only half a meter away from her dongsaeng before she narrowed her eyes slightly at her. Kai could feel his own palms starting to sweat even though he wasn't even the one being death glared at.

'Minji-ah.....' CL called again and Minzy managed a quiet 'yes'.

CL sighed heavily before she opened again.

What was she going to say? Was she going to kick Kai out? Call the staff at SM? Yell at Minzy until the poor girl would eventually start crying?

 

 

'You guys.....haven't slept together already, have you?' CL asked bluntly.

 

 

Complete silence filled the room.

 

 

 

'WHAT!!' Everyone in the room yelled in unison.

And basically a scene of reactions right out of an anime occured. Bom and Dara literally face palmed and had to stop themselves from laughing. Minzy's knees grew weak and she pretty much just fell on the floor, both confused and baffled at her leader's question. Lastly, Kai came out from hiding and ran into kitchen.

'D-Do you really think I'm that kind of guy, sunbae?!' He asked, his eyes practically bulging out of their sockets.

CL turned her head in all directions, seeing that everyone was pretty much shocked at her accusation and she scratched her head in wonder.

'What...' She asked. 'It was just a simple question.'

'Geezus christ Chaerin-ah. I thought you were going to murder Mingkki or something. I was holding my breath.' Dara sighed in relief and pinched her nose while shaking her head.

'I was so ready to run in and save Mingkki before you like punched her or something.' Bom placed her hand on her heart. 

'The ?' CL cursed at her unnies. 'I wasn't going to do anything like that. Our Mingkki would never do anything bad enough to make me want to hurt her.' She stomped over and started bickering.

By now, Kai had helped the fallen maknae get back up on her feet after she fell down as a reaction to CL's question of whether her and Kai had gotten to that stage of intimacy. Minzy was still baffled and she looked at Kai's face as the question replayed in her mind, making her turn beet red. Kai didn't seem to notice and gently laid his hand in his girlfriend's, before clearing his throat to get the rest of 2NE1's attention.

'Sunbaenim.' He said ever so politely. 'I'm sorry to cause you so much trouble, but like Minzy said, I want to ask if I can stay the night.' He looked at all 3 girls with hopeful eyes. Bom and Dara were already giving him the thumbs up while Chaerin just raised her index finger up and pointed at him.

'As long as you crash on the couch. Then I'm okay.' 

Minzy perked her head up at hearing this. Why was CL so cool about it all? Certainly she wasn't tipsy or anything right? The only time she spouts nonsense or doesn't sound like herself is when she drinks afterall. 

'Unnie...are you sure?' Minzy asked for confirmation. It felt way too easy to be getting her approval like this.

'Just take it before I change my mind, okay?' The leader rested her hands at her hips. 'Don't worry, I got a call from Kris while you two were washing up and he promised to keep it a secret from the rest of the EXO boys.' 

'OH LALA CHAERIN-AH, YOU AND KRIS ARE ALREADY CALLING EACH OTHER?!' Bom jumped up and clapped her hands enthusiastically. Dara giggled along with her as CL started yellng back words of denial. Minzy couldn't help but giggle at the site while Kai just nudged her, seemingly confused.

'Is she dating Kris hyung?'

'Close to.' Minzy grinned as Kai widened his eyes and took in the new information. 'There's a story behind it.' Minzy added.

'Am I allowed to know?' Kai tilted his head in question.

'We should...talk about us first.' Minzy shyly looked at him before gesturing to her bedroom. Kai only nodded in response while Minzy dragged him back there. He mentally scolded himself for getting excited about being alone with Minzy in her bedroom.

Her room had a boyish touch, what with all her posters of legendary rockbands stuck on the wall and the simple colours of red and black around the room. Kai instantly grinned upon seeing an EXO and SHINee poster stuck next to each other on the back of the bedroom door.

'Should I replace this EXO poster with one of just me?' He teased, earning a little punch in the stomach. 

'Quit joking around Kai.' Minzy kept her head down, embarrassed at his comment. It was weird that he had such an effect on her. 'I haven't finished aplogising to you yet.'

Kai stopped smiling and suddenly placed his hands on Minzy's shoulders, surprising her and making her lock eyes with him.

'There's nothing else to apologise for. Please, Minzy I haven't seen you in two weeks. I don't want to waste this time by having you unnecessarily apologise to me.'

'But it's important to me....that you know how sorry I am, and what I want to do to make it up to you.' She stared back at him with sad eyes.

'I know how sorry you are...' Kai lightly brushed his fingers down her short hair. 'It's honestly not your fault. It's..something that me and Taemin hyung have to sort out on our own. I was so angry at him, I wanted to chuck my glass in his face.'

'But you didn't, right?!' Minzy widened her eyes and started to panic. 'You wouldn't use violence-'

'I didn't. We were in a restaurant so I couldn't.' Kai shook his head.

'What the hell? I can't believe you wanted to hurt your best friend.' Minzy looked at him in desbelief and shock.

'He hurt me first, remember?' Kai looked into the girl's eyes. 'Whose first kiss did he take? Yours.'

'You just said you were being mature about this.' Minzy pouted. 'Don't make that sour face.' She pinched his features to force a smile on his face. Instead, Kai roughly removed her hands off his face and cupped Minzy's cheek before leaning in to kiss her without warning. 

It caught Minzy totally by surprise but she soon found herself to be as drawn in as she closed her eyes and allowed herself to enjoy her boyfriend's rather bold actions. After a few moments, Kai pulled back and gave her a serious look.

'What?' Minzy stared back at him nervously, her hands resting on his chest.

These lips...are mine.' He continued to kiss her again, and Minzy was starting to experience a new range of emotions. What was it about a jealous Kai that made him just 5 times more attractive? Minzy noted in her head how a jealous Kai can become quite a possessive Kai. She never would've guessed her seemingly innocent hoobae would no longer feel embarrassed about intimacy. There was a little flashback in her mind of how Kai flinched when Minzy simple touched his shoulder.

Well look where he is now. She thought as she continued kissing him. 

---

'Onew Oppa is gonna be here soon. Make sure you get some sleep.' Krystal stared at the clock with a worried face. 'You have a schedule tomorrow at the radio station.'

'Do I have to go?' Taemin mumbled with hooded eyelids behind the pillow he was hugging. The past hour and a half Krystal had been consoling him and constantly refilled his cup with hot milk after the boy managed to literally finish about 6 bottles of banana milk. Truth be told, Krystal couldn't get him to shut up about how guilty he felt towards her, so she actually spiked his last drink with a medicine that had sleeping as a side effect. 

For once, their roles swapped and Taemin was the baby. Krystal always knew she was noisy and possessive but that was her character. She was naturally curious about everything and at times she was a handful to deal with. She'd been told this many times. The only person who didn't actually admit it to her was Taemin, and that's one of the reasons why he was so great to her. He tolerated her and taught her countless things as an idol and an Oppa. 

How could she not fall in love with him?

'Yes, of course you should go.' Krystal rolled her eyes. 

'Can you make up an excuse for me?' Taemin groaned. 

'Yah I'm not your manager Oppa!' Krystal cried in annoyance. 'And what do you plan on doing about your little love triangle, Mr. player?' She tapped her nails impatiently on the table.

'I'm not a player....' Taemin managed to open his eyes fully and throw a half stare at Krystal as he pouted. 'I'm not going to do anything.'

The F(x) maknae thought that hearing those words would make her cheer in triumph. But somehow, they had the opposite effect.

Taemin's not going to fight back and get Minzy ? Krystal thought in her head.

 

 

That's great.....isn't it? 

 

 

Krystal stared at Taemin, whose lifeless body laid across the couch opposite to where she was sitting. The SHINee maknae laid flat on his stomach with a pillow in his arms, staring into space. 

He was unhappy. 

Why aren't you going to try? Why are you giving up? Krystal asked him in her head, like as if he could hear her.

 

'...Don't stop fighting.' Krystal uttered and frowned, surprised those words came out of . Taemin seemed to be a little more awake as well as his head perked up when he heard those words. He mulled over it for a few moments before he shook his head.

'I can't do that to my best friend.' He firmly stated.

'But he can do that to you?' Krystal retorted almost straight away. 'It's not fair, Oppa.'

'It doesn't have to be fair. I know how much more he loves Minzy than I do.' Taemin admitted softly with sad eyes. 'I don't like it, but it's true. My heart is not as pure as his.'

'Is that why you've never haven't had a girlfriend for longer than a month?' Krystal asked bluntly. 

'I've never had a girlfriend, period.' Taemin furrowed his eyebrows.

'Well...there was Naeun.'

'That was also a fling.' Taemin explained. 'See, this is what I'm like.'

'And yet I'm still attracted to you.' Krystal snorted. 

'I'm pretty much a jerk.' Taemin laughed sarcastically to himself. 'But I really thought I could make it work this time. Guess not.'

Krystal sighed in frustration. The medicine's side effects probably weren't going to work. She got up from her chair and walked over to kneel down at the couch as she was met with Taemin's face.

'I can't believe I'm saying this but....I still want you to try.' Krystal bit her lip slightly. 'I think if you tried again at least once, you'll get better closure if you aren't able to get through to Minzy. Otherwise, you're stuck, Oppa.' Krystal sighed.

Taemin blinked twice. Was Krystal really supporting him?

'What happened to all the 'Taemin Oppa is mine!' and stuff?' He mimicked a high pitched voice, earning a loud slap in the arm. 'Ouch! Okay I get it I get it.' He huffed before smiling sweetly.

'Thankyou, my dongsaeng.' He softly ruffled Krystal's hair as they both smiled at each other.

 

 

'I'm gonna try again.'

-----

A/N: Please don't hate me guys..I know it's been almost a month! o__o and this chapter was so poorly written. I'm still on a writer's block so I need your help D; I'm trying to think of a way Taemin is going to show Minzy he wants to commit to her in a sweet way, not a 'fist fight imma bash kai' way. The story is gonna end soon people.

And who shall she choose?

My exams run for a month from here, so don't expect an update until around mid to late november >.< sorry!

I'm hating this fic lately, because I feel it's lost its touch, especially due to the lack of comments and views lol. Oh well, it's ending soon and I can finally focus more on the other fic as well as my new fic yet to be revealed!

Have a great weekend ne? Thanks to the new subbies and upvotes. You will be thanked next chapter =)

-Kiseki