Vocals and Dancers

Your Dance is Addictive

Kai P.O.V

'You.... invited Minzy?' Taemin asked me with wide eyes.

'Y-yeah...is that okay?' I returned his confused expression. I was pretty sure the two were close.

'Ah no it's just...don't you think you should let her rest or something?' He pointed out.

'She said she'll be okay. You just don't wanna pay for more people~' I laughed. 'More the merrier~' I sung.

'Hahahha...' He laughed sarcastically.

'It'll be fun! We're all dancer line too, what a coincidence.'

'Because you ONLY asked the dancer line babo.' He flicked my head.

'Ow.....' I soothed my injury.

-----

Author P.O.V

Vocal 1 Room

‘I’m so dead. Thank god singing is the first one to finish out of all the groups.’ Bom explained, stretching her arms.

‘Noona all you have to do is stand and sing.’ Daesung laughed at her, earning a hit on the side.

‘Yah my throat is going through some pain from singing all day, cut me some slack.’ She glared.

‘Noona you sounded great as usual! It’s the first time I get to hear your singing so up close.’ Jonghyun walked up to the YG members.

‘Ah thanks! But who gives you the right to call me noona? Geez~’ She joked. Jonghyun chuckled and took a seat next to her. ‘Well Minzy calls Taemin ‘Oppa’ so I should get along well with you too right?’

‘Eh Minzy and Taemin are already calling each other names?!’ She chuckled, excited.

‘Probably just her calling him ‘Oppa’. So let’s get along well too noona.’ He stuck his tongue out.

‘Aigoo Minzy is already getting boys and she just turned 21…’ Daesung shook his head with a laugh.

‘Don’t think too much about it. Taemin actually has a lot of girls as friends so I don’t see him going out with her.’ Jonghyun reassured him.

‘What? So Taemin is a player? And I even encouraged Minji to chase after him too…’ Bom pouted.

‘Bwo? You what?!’ Jonghyun exclaimed. ‘If she actually starts to have feelings, I’d be worried. I still feel like Taemin has his eyes on someone else.’ Jonghyun squinted his eyes a little.

‘You mean like Na eun?’ Baekhyun joined the conversation.

Jonghyun nodded. ‘Probably. They’re still close right now.’

‘As weird as it sounds, I personally think Taemin and BoA sunbae would make a nice pair…NOT that I’m pairing them together. Don’t tell them I said that!!’ Bom shook her arms around in panic.

‘HAHAHA is it because of the partner dance in ‘Only One’ that he performs with her?’ Jonghyun asked.

‘Yeah…I mean come on she performed with many of the SM dancers but Taemin performed the most, and she even chose him to be the one performing at her concert, and they were in the Disturbance MV together and I watched the making of it and…’ Bom looked around and scanned the many pairs of eyes staring at her in awe. ‘Mian…’ She mumbled, shutting herself up.

‘Wow. To point ALL of that out, you sound like one of the netizens noona!’ Jonghyun chuckled.

‘Yah I said don’t call me noona!’ She hit him lightly.

‘Can I call you noona then?’ Baekhyun grinned.

‘Only because you’re a cutie.’ She smiled funnily.

‘Yah noona he’s only 2 years younger than me.’ Jonghyun pointed out.

‘At least I’m a cute teddybear hyuuuung.’ Baekhyun linked his arms with Jonghyun and spoke in a kid’s voice.

‘The SM kids are funny..’ Daesung commented. ‘Hey teddybear, Ask the other two to join us.’

‘D.O! Chen! Come sit with us. Noona is talking to us about her fantasy of Taemin and BoA sunbae together!’ He yelled across the room.

‘YAH someone might come in and hear!’ Bom spoke quietly, and narrowed her eyes towards Baekhyun.

‘Jinja? I think they look nice too but I can’t really share that opinion or I’ll get into trouble..’ D.O nodded.

‘You too? YES I’m not delusional!!’ Bom leaned over for a high five and everyone laughed at her cheering.

‘Since we should be practicing for the next hour but we’re too lazy, shall we go and stalk the other room and annoy them?~’ Chen suggested.

‘You just want to cause trouble. I want to go eat food now. SO HUNGRY.’ Baekyun faked tears and held his stomach. The singers were all engaged in their conversation of randomness until the door opened and everyone panicked, quickly looking to the door.

‘SAJANGNIM-oh what It’s just Luhan!’ Baekhyun placed his hand on his chest.

‘Don’t give me a hard attack!’ Chen sighed in relief.

‘Sorry…Just wanted to visit. Vocal 2 are pretty much done with practise. I assume you guys too?’ Luhan walked in and joined the circle.

‘Uhuh. Right now we’re talking about grabbing food.’ Baekhyun said.

‘That’s only you who wanted food…’ D.O mumbled, causing everyone to laugh.

‘No we were talking about Bom noona’s obsession with ships….’ Jonghyun spoke up.

‘Yah yah yah enough of you already know. We are not talking about it anymore or you owe me some corn!’ She pointed at Jonghyun who seemed dumbfounded.

‘Corn?’ He repeated.

‘YES CORN!’ She kept her pointing finger towards him, only to have it pushed down by Daesung.

‘Never feed this chick corn…’ He piped up.

‘Yah don’t!’ Bom tried to shut him up but it was to no avail.

‘She gets in trouble for eating corn at night and she ate it so much that she got banned from having it.’ He explained.

‘BAHAHAHAHA FROM CORN?!’ Jonghyun burst into laughter, and everyone laughed with him. Bom covered her face in embarrassment.

‘It’s okay noona, I’ll treat you to some corn okay?’ Jonghyun pat her shoulder after he finished making fun of her. Luhan was the only one in the room confused at the warm atmosphere in the room.

‘Vocal 1 is more fun than Vocal 2 isn’t it?’ Baekhyun, who noticed Luhan’s awkward expression asked.

‘Perhaps it is. I want to be in a group with YG idols actually…’ He replied.

‘You’re Luhan right?’ Bom uncovered her face and looked at him.

‘Nae. You know my name Bom sunbae?’ He pointed to his face.

‘Yeah. You’re the one they call an anime character and you’re Chinese so I definitely know you.’ She smiled to herself proudly.

‘Noona what about me?’ Baekhyun gave her a peace sign.

‘Yes teddybear, I knew your name too.’ She rolled her eyes. ‘Anyway Luhan, we were just talking about Minji and her social life.’

‘Minzy’s social life?’ He furrowed his eyebrows.

‘I was just telling noona that It’s dangerous for Minzy to hang around Taemin especially If she likes him. Taeminnie can kind of give the wrong impression…’ Jonghyun shook his head disapprovingly.

‘It’s not like he’d toy with her anyway..right?’ Daesung asked, becoming more curious.

Jonghyun bit his lip. ‘I can’t really say…He’s kind of secretive about what he does so up until now I’ve only been able to discover that he’s very playful with his words.’

‘Then I root for Kai.’ Bom said all of sudden, earning more confusion stares from everyone in the room, especially the Exo members.

‘Why did you bring up Kai all of a sudden?’ Chen asked in shock.

‘She met up with Taemin first because he picked up her phone and then….I shouldn’t be telling you this but she secretly met up with Kai.’ Bom bit her lips.

‘Ohhhh….’ All exo members nodded awkwardly except for Chen.

‘They met up?!’ He exclaimed, then noticed the look D.O, Baekhyun and Luhan gave each other. ‘…Don’t tell me you three already knew?!’

‘What so Kai told some of you already??’ Bom asked.

‘Actually we may have…organised that for him and followed them on the day…’ Baekhyun looked at Luhan and then at D.O, avoiding Bom’s somewhat scary gaze.

‘What is this….’ Bom muttered.‘. ‘Minzy’s such a sneaky little kid…and YOU GUYS TOO.’ she stood up and yelled. She walked towards the Exo boys who backed away, then D.O suddenly yelled, while using his arms to protect his face. 'I'LL BUY YOU CORN!!!'

'..........'

-----


 Minzy P.O.V


'Have you been to this restaurant before?' I heard.

'W-what?' I turned my head to see Lay.

'This one. It's pretty nice here.' He pointed to the building we were standing in front of.

'Ahh...' I nodded unenthusiastically. 'No I've never been here.'

I looked at my surroundings. Somehow I'd managed sitting through the entire car trip without saying anything, and I apparently didn't notice myself getting out of the van that drove us here. I really gotta stop having these deep thinking moments..but hey I'm still sick so..

'Sunbae, you were so quiet in the car, are you okay now?' Sehun pat my shoulder. 'Yeah...I'm good.' I smiled.

'Come on let's go in already!' Kai called from behind. Taemin was standing beside him, being mute.

'This is what I really needed! Lay hyung let's make sure we order our favourite meat!' Sehun grabbed Lay's arm and started walking towards the restaurants' doors.

'Wait for me!' Kai called and I watched him run past me as I followed behind, smiling to myself at the childish Exo boys. Not long after, I realised there was still one more person behind me and I wondered If they were going to say anything. I started walking slowly towards the entry door.

'Are you going to ignore me now?'

I turned around to see a slightly pouting Taemin and despite the fact I was still a little upset with him, I managed to smile a bit.

'I'm talking to you now aren't I?'

'Only because I talked to you first.'

'You're a little kid sometimes you know?'

'So I've been told.' He opened the door for me.

'Banana milk loving weirdo.' I teased. 

'Is there perhaps...anything you want to say about yesterday?'

'Not really.' I shrugged,  earning a questioning and surprised look from him. 'It's weird isn't it? You...you kissed me yesterday but it's not as awkward as I thought it would be.'

'Ouch..so I had no impact on you?' He frowned slightly.

'Maybe.' I laughed, turning my gaze to his bestfriend. 'Maybe I like your dongsaeng.'

'You don't mean that.' He spoke seriously for once.

'How would you know? That's for me to decide. It's your fault that I know he likes me anyway.' I stuck my tongue out.

'Yeah but I-

'You two, hurry up and sit already !!' Lay called from not too far away.

'Nae!' I answered, rushing away to sit next to Kai. 'Let's order a lot. Taemin's paying right ?' I grinned at him.

'Let's!!!' He high-fived me.

'Aigoo...Kai If I knew you were going to bring others, I wouldn't have offered.' Taemin pulled up a seat next to Kai.

'So Minzy sunbae, do you feel weird being the only YG idol here?' Sehun glanced at me briefly while scanning the menu.

'You mean being the only girl here right?' Lay corrected his dongsaeng.

'Not really. It's a good chance to get to know you guys better right?'

'Well you know those 2 well already don't you?' Sehun pointed towards the 2 best friends next to me.

'Yeah somewhat.' I joked. 'But other than the dancers, I've become close with one more SM idol.'

'It's Luna noona isn't it? But you guys were already close before....' Sehun scratched his head.

'I'll keep it to myself.' I chuckled.

We began ordering entrees and meat sets while discussing the day's activities, not that I was there for most of it.

'Are you still sick?' Lay asked.

'Yeah, but I can manage. I only have one schedule tomorrow for 3 hours and then I'll get the chance to rest.' I gave the okay sign.

'Awesome. And then I think we don't meet until about 4 days time so you'll be okay yeah?' He smiled.

'Of course!'

'Wahhh the first meat set is here already ~' Sehun celebrated like a little child. 'I'm in charge of cooking!' He declared, grabbing the tongs and proceeding to cook. Obviously I still felt light headed so I excused myself to step outside for a few minutes to catch my breath.

'Hah....' I let out a sigh. I was surprised this restaurant was even open. My phone shone in the darkness, reading 1:30am and I took the time to reply to any important messages. Then it dawned on me that I should really call Bom unnie and let her know when I'd get home. I quickly found her number under favourites and tapped her name.

'....Unnie?' I spoke. There seemed to be a lot of background noise before anyone answered.

'Omo Mingkki ah?'

'Nae...unnie you're not at home?'

'Actually I'm going home now...came back from a sojubang!' She yelled. So she was probably tipsy again...

'Okay..um I'll get home in an hour or two....'

'How are you getting home Minggki? Get someone over there to drive you home.'

'Drive me home...? But...'

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked behind. 'I'll take you home.' I shook my head silently to decline before I talked back on the phone.

'Unnie I'll be fine...I'll talk to you later.'
I quickly hung up.

'Kai, do you need something?' I leaned against the wall.

'You should..come back inside soon. It's dangerous out here.'

'Are you worried about me?' I smiled, knowing I would earn a blush out of him.

'Of course I am..' He mumbled. 'I...can I take you home later?'

'Hmm...' I smiled. 'Sounds okay. Thanks Oppa.' I grinned.

Immediately I saw his pupils dilate and he struggled to keep his stance. 'You...I....O...Opp-Oppa..?' He looked around nervously. I chuckled slightly before leaning closer. 'You wanted me to call you that right?'

He returned my gaze and I smiled sweetly at him. How could this guy who dominates the stage be so cute?  I felt my own heart skip a beat when he suddenly reached for my hand. 'Let's..go back inside. They'd be wondering what's taking us so long.' I nodded slightly and he turned his head around, leading me back inside.

------

I admit I CAN'T name chapters. 

HAHAH omg i realised my story really is moving too fast LOL how does minzy even recover in less than a day etc oh well, fanfics are usually void of logic so forgive me x) I actually am updating this at school because I haven't posted for 4 days ^^' Mianhae~ Also i've been very excited lately because it's less than a week until I get to see B.A.P in concert!! ^^ any fellow Babyz out there? ~

Something to share. I'm pretty sure I lost 2 subcribers and LOL I know who they are and now I finally understand why authors feel discouraged :'( But it's okay If majority of you stick by me <3 I'm almost at my goal!!

Thanks to new subbies:

hkmidnight

yglana

BadGirl14

poongpoongie         

msyoungbae11

BunnieUnnie     

nurhazwani      

KaiMinzy             

And also thanks to these guys for new upvotes <3 It's at 21 right now xD

mondenschein17

KaiMinzy

Keep turning my head around because I'm scared poeple will see what I'm doing xD anyway got a test next hour so I'll reply to all your comments later. Thanks everyone! Sorry for taking longer to update! It will probably happen again next week cos I got major tests and B.A.P excitement in me >< Mianhae

Have a great weekend!