Mutuals

Your Dance is Addictive

Taemin P.O.V

I finally reached home after my schedule at the recording studio. I dumped my bag in my room and jumped onto my bed to rest. Then I heard an unfamiliar sound coming from my pocket. I sat up when I realised it wasn't my phone ringing.

'Wow! Fantastic Baby~' I heard. I picked up and answered. 

'Hello?'

'Omo hello?!' The other line shouted. I recognised it to be Bom noonas voice and I checked the screen to confirm it.

'Hi...Bom noona. It's Taemin from SHINee.' I spoke back awkwardly.

'Ohhh hello! You uh..have Minji's phone right?' She asked the obvious question. 

'Nae. She dropped it when I bumped into her today. Could I..speak to her if possible?' I bit my lip.

'Uhuh...hang on a sec.' She replied. She must've covered the phone but I could still hear faintly what she was saying.

'It's the handsome SM SHINee boy~ wow Minzy you're getting around.' I heard. I chuckled silently to myself at the compliment, until I heard what came next.

'Yah! I must've just dropped it is all. Is it Minho or Onew sunbaenim?' Minzy's voice rang in the backgorund. I frowned a little.

There was some more conversation before I heard some shuffling and figured Minzy had the phone now.

'H-Hello?' 

Hey...It's Taemin.'

(A/N: Same convo as above but just his pov, not much i'm gonnna say here XD)

After I hung up, I wondered If I sounded awkward or not. I left the phone on my bed and decided to wash up and head to sleep early because I was exhausted.

--------

Minzy P.O.V
Bom unnie came into my room the next morning and told me that Taemin messaged her that he'd be coming over in 2 hours. I mumbled an 'okay' before I checked the clock on my bedside table. 10AM.

'I'm going out, so you'll be home alone. Remember to turn off the video camera!' She called.

'Nae!' I shouted, still lying in bed.

After about half an hour I got up and checked the fridge to see what I could make for breakfast. While eating, I was browsing the net on my laptop and saw the responses on my Instagram photo I posted. I grinned when a lot of fans seemed to like my recent outfits which showed more of my feminine side. I then looked at my pajamas. I was only wearing an oversized T-Shirt to bed. I went to my room to grab something to wear since I didn't want to be caught in just a shirt. I put on some face makeup since I figured I'd eat lunch with him for coming all the way to return my phone. 

(A/N: fff she's adorable :3)

An hour later after quickly tidying up the place, I heard the doorbell ring and checked the monitor. 

'Taemin sunbaenim hello!' I spoke through the intercom. 

I quickly opened the door and gestured him inside.

'Hi.' He greeted and I noticed he looked me up and down. 'Are you going somewhere today?' He titled his head to the side.

'Oh...Actually since you told me you weren't having any schedules during the day I thought we could go eat lunch or something?' I asked. 

He seemed to be taken aback by my proposal but grinned back at me.

'Sure! I have a staff member waiting downstairs in the car, wanna go?' He beamed.

'Nae, let's go!' I shouted, excited.

I followed him out to his car and greeted the driver as they drove us to a restaurant that I'd visited before. The car ride was spent just talking about our recent activities. I gave my thanks to the driver before Taemin told him to come back in an hour.

'Smart to choose this restaurant. Many idols gather here so they can avoid the public.' I nodded while walking in.

'Yeah a lot of couples come here too.' He added.

We sat down and ordered our meals before continuing to talk.

'So, when is SHINee thinking of making a comeback again?' I asked.

'Mmm I don't know actually..we have some unreleased songs that we've been recording but since EXO are about to comeback, we need to let them shine.' He replied.

'Oh that's right ! I've been anticipating Exo's comeback too! Any insider info?' I laughed.

'Not really...I don't know too much so we'll both have to wait and see.' He replied, unsure.

Taemin P.O.V

She nodded at my reply . I honestly didn't know much about their comeback, except that Jongin told me to expect the unexpected. 

'By the way, who do you like in Exo?' I asked suddenly.

'What? Like?' She giggled. I laughed with her.

'Don't say it like that sunbaenim! But the member who I watch out for the most has to be...probably Kai.' She nodded at me. 

'Hahah why am I not surprised? He is a wild dancer after all.' I smiled.

'And so are you!' She pointed at me.

'Thankyou.' I smiled sheepishly.

Our food arrived and we began eating mostly in silence until she spoke up.

'Oh right. Can I have my phone back now?' She asked.

'Oh oh! Right!' I replied and frantically searched my pockets for it. It was the whole reason we were meeting up anyway. 

'Here.' I handed it to her. 

'Thank you so much!' She beamed, taking it from my hands.

'By the way I have to compliment you on your style lately.' I added.

'What?' She blinked.

'Well you recently turned 21 right? So I'm seeing a girlier side of you these days.' I pointed at her clothing.

'Oh yeah..people were pretty surprised....does it look okay to you?' She looked at me for an answer.

'I like it.' I replied. 

She blushed so cutely and did a tiny bow mouthing thanks. She really was so innocent looking right now. 

'Oh hey!' She exclaimed looking into the distance, grabbing my attention to look where she was looking.

'Isn't that Naeun-shi?' She asked me. I looked for a moment and noticed it WAS her, along with 2 other members from A-Pink.

'Why don't you call her over and spend some time together?' Minzy looked at me excitedly.

'D-Did you watch our episodes?' I stuttered a little bit.

'Not all. But enough to know you two were quite close ~' she looked at me teasingly.

'Hey...' I pouted at her.

'Haha don't worry, I won't cause trouble. I'll go get her for you. But first hand me your phone.' She gave her hand out.

I looked at her confused. She grabbed it and typed something in, then gave it back to me.

'You have my number now. It'd be heaps of fun to hang out again. I'll go get her for you okay?' She smiled and walked over.

I glanced over my phone and saw her contact number.

'Minzzzzyyy! :D' was what she wrote in. 

'Oppa!' I heard a familiar voice and looked up to see Naeun behind Minzy. 'Wow it's been a while!' I smiled. 

'Well I should get going. Thanks for this. See you guys !' Minzy pointed at her phone and waved to us as Naeun sat in her seat.

 

Minzy P.O.V

I called a staff member to come pick me up and take me to the dorm. I chuckled at my conversation I had with the members of A-Pink.

Flashback

'Hello A-Pink!' I bowed when I approached their table. 

'Omo! It's Minzy from 2NE1!!' Naeun squealed. 

'Yah don't be rude!' Eunji yelled and hit her dongsaeng.

'Hello Minzy sunbaenim!! Are you with 2NE1 today?' Eunji stood up and bowed to me.

I shook my head. 'Actually no..I came over to greet you all and ask If Naeun wants to visit my table.'

Naeun then looked at me surprised.

'Why only me sunbaenim?' She asked.

'Because I'm having lunch with Taemin-sshi and thought you might want to say hi?' I smiled. 

She covered with her hand. 'Oh Oppa is here? Thanks, I will come say hello!' She stood up.

'Wow you're eating lunch with Taemin sunbaenim?' Eunji winked at me. 'Is he your type?' She asked.

'Haha it's not like that! Actually my ideal type is more of a macho man who likes to work out.' I nodded. 'So you have nothing to worry about Naeun.' I laughed at the blushing girl next to me.

I waved goodbye to them and lead Naeun to my table before I gave my thanks to Taemin and I secretly paid for the bill.

End of flashback 

My ride came and by the time I arrived at the dorm, Bom unnie was there.

'Where did you go?' I asked as I took my shoes off. 

'Out with some friends. You?' She replied while watching TV.

'Lunch with Taemin sunbaenim.' 

She then snapped her head to my direction. 'Oooooooo! New love?!' She asked me excitedly.

'What? No way !' I laughed back.

'Oh yeah I forget. You like macho men...but your other ideal type is Se7en though.' She argued.

'Nae I also like someone similar to Se7en Oppa.' I smiled back, dumping my bag on the couch.

'So I don't see why you're not attracted to someone like Taemin. He's also the dancing maknae of his group.' She whined.

'Haha unnie why do I have to like him for? I don't think I'm his type anyway. We are all fierce looking girls but I think he prefers sweeter looking girls.' I argued back.

'Yeah..whatever. But you're sweet too! Except for when you're dancing.' She stuck her tongue out.

'I know I know.' I shook my head at her as we continued watching TV.

----

A/N: What up Exotics and Blackjacks and Shawols?! :D Guess what guys? I earned myself 5 new subbies~ If you were subscribed earlier, you might have noticed I listed your username at the bottom of my 'Inkigayo' chapter =) Seriously you guys make my day and I promise..KAI IS COMING REAL SOON ^^ 

Here's the next lot of subbies I gained: <3

BJ_VIP_Shawol 

1andonly 

HatouYmMinaj 

minji786 

minchubz 

Please do comment if you got the time, and I hope I can satisfy you guys enough to gain upvotes ^^ Have a good night~ Oh and If I gain more subbies before I sleep tonight, I'll post the next chapter straight away >:)