Going With A Tease To A Joke

Love Is Sweet

Heyo c: long time no see. I'm sorry if this a really late update. I'm much busier now but i'm promise i will finish this fic as you sweetie lovely guys wanted, Okay? Btw, thanks for supporting and commenting a good objective about this fic. LUV YOU GUYS. <3 So, now the update, Hope y'all enjoy~


The door creaked open, revealed the couple standing infront of the door.

Jungkook and Taehyung quickly got up.

"I..I.I..I..I" Jungkook's head was filled with a worriedness and suprise feeling. His heart and mind not playing their role as he tried hard to start the conversation.

"Ahaha..that's awkward. By the way, we just pass here and get exhausted, so we rest here" Taehyung laugh awkwardly while his hands sneakily hide inside his pocket. Jungkook cough. "Uhh.. What you guys doin'" Jungkook questioned the two lovebirds.

The reaction what he thought so. They only hide their own blush without facing each other. Ohh, i thought so Jungkook mind played. Jungkook let his finger brushed his neck to his chin. Luhan caught his friends 'strange smile' . So, he cough, plead to change the subject. Jungkook face light up, smirk what his friends trying to tell him. He smirk even more.

"So, are you guys want to make out in a classroom? I see" Jungkook teased. Taehyung glance at the younger weirdly, Jungkook gave him a clue. Now, he know. He expert on teasing part.

"Oh i see. Want a have foursome?" Taehyung his lips. Jungkook stare at him disbelieve. So the couple.

Jungkook give him another signal, Taehyung was too much earlier. Taehyung nodded. "Oh, forget about his offer. He just being funny. Ahaha" Jungkook explain to them and laughing awkwardly tried not to get caught. "Ahaha" The both them now laughing awkwardly. Luhan raise his eyebrows.Jungkook notice it "Oh, sorry for disturbing you guys. So, Luhan" He facing Luhan, is now hugging Minseok's shoulder . Jungkook lean to Luhan's ear "Take care of your lover, okay?" Jungkook lean back. As he stay in place, he can see a jealousy inside Minseok's eyes. "Okay, bye guys, see ya tomorrow" Jungkook waved at the two lovebirds. They waved back. Jungkook leave first.

"Hey" All eye on Taehyung. "Yes, Mrs. Kim?" The lovebirds answer at the same time. "First, don't be so formal, the school has ended up long time ago, second, i'm sorry for disturbing you guys, but now i'm leaving so.. 'have fun'" Taehyung send wink at Minseok's direction. Minseok blushed, gripping his hand on Luhan's uniform. "Bye, see ya" Jungkook and Taehyung leave the the couple.


"Hey, did you see their face earlier?" Taehyung started "Ahahahaha.. yeah" Jungkook laugh.

They arrive at the cars parking lot. "So, wanna take a ride?" Taehyung ask the younger "Sure, by the way, i'm tired" Jungkook make a sad face and pout out his lips. Taehyung widen his eyes "Omg, you so cute" Taehyung chuckled while pinching the others pink cheeks."Ouchh" Jungkook moan as his cheeks gort pinched . "Don't make that cute face anymore, okay?"  Taehyung warn the younger. while Jungkook his already burn cheeks. Glaring at the older's eyes. Taehyung caught the others stare and wink flirtly at him , now Jungkook blushed hard like a red cherry. Jungkook lowered his face. Taehyung smirk a little.

After a minute, he released from the feeling of shame. He wonder what the others are doing entire the whole minutes . He peek through his hair to look at the teacher somehow got he got caught again. Taehyung still stare at him. He being a kitty-shy one again. His both hands cupped his face. Ok, now he cannot stand it anymore. Feeling excited keep on rise into him. So, Jungkook decide to scold the other infront of his face "YAH! stop staring at m-..." His sentence stop as the teacher lean in suddenly. He cannot stand anymore. The excited feeling won't go away. Aigoo, what i'm going to do right now? Jungkook panickly question himself. Automatically, he close eyes and grab a handful of Taehyung's shirt while puckered up his lips.

After a minute, he feeling nothing other than the cozy wind pass his lips. He open his eyes, supsrisingly the older tried hard not to laugh while his hands cupped his mouth. "Puahah ..What are you doing? You tried to kiss me?" Taehyung asking disbelieve. Taehyung laugh while cups his mouth. "A-Aishh.that's not it! I'm just a little cold" he muttered to himself from the last sentence not wanting the others to know. Well, of course he made the reason, he just lied to the teacher. He blushed hard. Really hard . Jungkook face is a whole red-pinkish now.

"Well, i'm trying to catch this little friend here!" Taehyung shows him a bugs he caught before. "Waaahhh!! What is that?!!" He screaming loudly until his fell to the ground. A loud thud can be heard from the last incident. "Yahh!! It hurts you know!!" Taehyung laugh even more. Now, his laugh can be heard clearly. Jungkook hissed to pain on his . Jungkook notice the happy face from the teacher, he stared hard. His laugh just so sweet to hear to. Yeah it's true. His smile too. Like i want to k-..Oh cut there Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook dreamily stared at Taehyung face, while Taehyung hardly cough "You should see your face..it's like 'Ooohh my underwear gave a birth to my boxers'. It's priceless". Taehyung laugh even more eventhough he needs some oxygen. Jungkook thought split into two. His face boil with a hot water in it.

"It's not even funny!! I'm hurt because of you!! And you just laughing non-stop, watching me fell to the ground!! Like my fell to your mom's !!" Jungkook know it's rude to yell at someone more older than him, but he just bust out, he need to release his anger before it got even worse. Jungkook turn around while stomping his feet. Not wanting to face the older. The older chuckled at the childishness. "You said you was felt cold before, didn't you?" Taehyung went closer to the younger's back. The younger shook his head stubbornly. The younger must be feeling pissed off from the last confessions. The teacher sigh. "Okay. How about now?" He back hugged the smaller frame in front of him . The younger shocked by the arms wrapped around his body. He can feel the warmth now. "I'm sorry about that" the older mutter into the younger ear. The younger don't give a respond. "About ealier, i'm sorry, i cannot give you but now i can give you one" Jungkook widen his eyes, before he can replied to that. A warmth lip place onto his nicely. He shocked. The teacher closing his eyes feeling the warmth.


Yeay. End of this chapter. A cliffhanger? i think. sorry(not sorry)XD sorry for the typo and grammar error.

                                                                                          -TO BE CONTINUED-