First Day School !! =2=

Love Is Sweet

After a couple of minutes, he arrived at the school gate. "Woah , long time no see ~ huh?! school , i'm back !!"He retord as he enter the gate, bowing to the guard. He just lucky that he arrived at school just in time ,because there many students went to school late as they first day school. He don't want to remember the incidents between him and the ( bastard ) teacher , more like byuntae teacher.

THE PAST YEAR INCIDENT

One day , He was walking alone on dark alley at night . He walk alone in the cozy nights because his stupid bus was just left him , he missed and didn't catch the public bus , in the nights , there no much public bus on the streetSo he take the time to walked down the cozy street . And his friends just avoiding him lately . Feel a little pissed off he is.

He keeps hugging himself , because the coldness at nights was just too much . He never walked alone before ,night and cozy , breathed with the red nose . He sure , he will catch a fever tomorrow .

While he mumbling something under his breath , he just suprised to saw a car stopped beside the street . He wondered who is that ? When ho took a look at the car's window , he knows who is it but he just ignored it , walk away . The car keep following him along the street , he feel uneasy , then walk fast towards the car , knock the window . Wait up a minute , the car was indeed fancy but the driver over fancy.

He just keep laughing , clutched his hands at his stomach. He couldn't understands why his teacher , Kim Taehyung keep following him , drived the car night , while wearing those fancy clothes .

The said man confused as he said " God , what's wrong with you ? laughing crazily at nights"

The boy only laughed like theres no tomorrow , "I'm the one who should asking you that , so , why are you wearing those fancy clothes , huh ? Where are you going ? " he said as he tried to not to laugh at that sight of his silly teacher .

"Don't laugh , kid" the teacher embrassed by his own student

But the boy keep laughing and laughing

The teacher couldn't stand it anymore , he dragged the boy's collar school uniformed , and kiss him on the forehead . The said boy was so shocked by a sudden attack of his teacher . His eyes was so opened wide , like his eyes gonna popped out . The teacher just smirked at his students response , with a flushed cheeks and red nose. Oh , he gonna kiss the boy again with that beautiful sights .

The said boy only blushed madly . Non of them utters a words .

The teacher lastly broke the awkward silent between them by the cheesy reason why he kept following him along " I wanna keep my boy safe , but i dont't have an courage to asked you to take you home"

Actually , his teacher knows that his boy was missed his school bus.

The boy just pushed the others by the chest and started to ran away . He ran as fast as he could. Until he lost his strength . Gladly , he already in front of his house . He entered the house.

"Kookie , is that you ? " her mom asked him as his mother in the kitchen .

He just responsed with a hummed voice, and ran upstairs , straight to his bedroom. As he dropped his bags on the floor and close the wooden door behind him , he sighed loudly .

He remembered the kisses then blushed again.He touch the previous spot that his teacher had kiss him before . He grabbed his clocks , he felt relieved as he watch the alarm clock , it's only 7.48 p.m. If he come home late at nights , over 8 p.m. He will scolded by his mom , or more like monster liked he is .

Then he fall asleep with the still school uniform .

And he knows that the others days he's not goes to to school , for straight 4 days , Because of his high fever , not because the cozy night but the opposite . It's all the kisses fault , But he gladly that the kisses is only on the forehead.

END THE PAST YEAR INCIDENTS

He just wanted to hit his head on the wall , because he keep reminding himself for not grinning alone like a stupid person he is .

As he walk to the board , displaying infront of his eyes , checking out his name.

He going to burst soon, because he got the first class. Jumping up and down like a kid get a candy from the stall .

He checked out his teachers class name . His stunned , face pale , bloodless , fist rounded hand .

He going to explode soon , because his class teaches was Mr. Kim Taehyung .

He heard the others girls who got the first class as him,this year, squealind like theres no yeaterday . The others girls just chirped and clapped their hands loudly , screaming , cheered about the news . The girls run to the others to tell the good (bad) news to them . The only person who felt unlucky is just him ....

just him....

him...

only.....

He swear to god that he will kill himself if that bastard teacher recognized him.

He feel happy and afraid at the same time .

Trembling , he only can do is just walk to the class.

As he sits on his chair , he recognised his friend, Luhan . Okay , right now . He feel very happy .

He walk towards the latter and ask with a playful tone on his voice "Guess~ who is this ?"

"Uhmm..."

Jungkook frowned , does he know his BESTFRIENDS . Ugh , he no longer free Luhan from the blindness .Not wanting to the others guessing who is it .

"Oh , Jungkookie~ long time no see , how's your going , man ? huh? Are you meet with a ghost or ... go to the haunted house and found a ghost ? Ohghh.." Luhan shivering as he don't like a ghost, telling a non logic topic to him ,

Because before he doesn't go out hanging out with friends , because of the monster (his mom). And Luhan continue his story babbling something non logic topic .

... again .

Him being a good friend to the latter, just listening to the deer-boy babbling . Nodding , sounding true though .

As Luhan babbling alone (not listening but pretending to be) He rest his chin above his palms . He just realizes that the bastard teacher not coming to the class, is he absent today . He thought , Not often teacher in this school absent in the first place others than the pupils ,plus, today is the first day of school. . He thoughts again .

As he want to shut his mouth dear deer-friends , the door creaking open by someone , who entered the class elegantly.

Face flushed and panic at the same time.

He is so hands-what?..??? Jungkook focused his your enemy ....ENEMY !!!

 

                                                           -TO BE CONTINUED- ;)