Mr. Kim Chu~

Love Is Sweet

Minseok let his mouth gaped open , and there flies near his mouth , wanting to get into his mouth ,. Then , he close his mouthe exhale his breath.....his eyea are white because his breath smells bad. Oh , he remember that he doesn't use his toothbrush he brought . Laughed at his own silliness . While he busy with the laughter , he don't realizes that a shadow make him feel dim a bit from the darkness. The boy sit besides a window , the other sides, theres Luhan , tried hard not to laugh at him because right now, infront of him theres stood still Mr. Kim Taehyung .

He gasped and bow to the teacher slightly . Mr. Kim  a..k.a Kim Taehyung , the bastard he lookin-Okay , stop , Jungkook , you not looking for him okay !

But it's true though , he keeps wondered where the teacher , and there he is ,in front of him. Looking straight at the boy , wearing a smirk on his face while holding a book .

"Okay, kid . Do you want to share with us what are you laughing off , huh? " Jungkook being stubborn he is . Giving a stern look at his teacher "What do you want me to share to the others?" he ask back only to get nodded from Luhan . Taehyung glares at Luhan . Then, smirk when the deer-boy frightened . Back to the boy, he smirk form on his lip even wider . "I want you to share the incidents happened in last year , can you ? huh ?" the teacher chuckle when the other boy blushed and biting his bottom lips . He knows the boy , the boy only seated beside the windows. The teacher kept on staring at him last year . And that the whole class asking kind of a weird question , being curious what was happening between their beloved teacher and the loser boy lats year. Including Luhan , he don't know what's happening either. Also asking a weird question . They accept many question such as :

"What's going on ? Are you two dating ? OMG"

"Omahgad , are you two married ?"

"Did the first kiss shared "

"Woah, how dare you loser Kook ! you take my Hyungie innocentness !"

And theres Luhan question . "Shishh, did you two ed?Make a love?"

There a lot of negatives and positives questions they receive from the whole class. Especially , Luhan . Jungkook want to slap the boy with a pan .He thinks too far .

The teacher only smirk "Look, they want to know about us. Can't we just show it up ?" With a sweet tone in his voice . Before the younger could react or answer , the teacher leaned close with his eyes closed . Jungkook only blushed .

Who's not gonna blushed . Indeed . The teacher wears his favourite perfumes , He smell nice . He cannot denied the feels . But, he won't fall for it because he is his ENEMY .

He pushed the teacher until his touched the floor. Only heard by a loud thud from the others. He excuses himself . "Excuse me , i'm sorry , i'm not feeling the same " with that , he just leave the class , without looking back.

He go to the restroom . Facing the reflection of his in the mirror . "Why my heart suddenly beats like crazy when i'm with him "...

....

Theres a silent for a moment ,

Oh no , it cannot be , i've fallen to him ?! his my enemy , why my stomach feels weird lately ? . He questions in his own head.

After a moment he relaxed his body , he decided to go class . He sure , his being a quiet awhile in the rest room.

Well , his wrong . He just take too long in the rest room to relaxed himself . Now, is reccest time .

While he walked he said to himself "Why is the situations come in the first place?"frustrated by the early incidents.

He sits quietly on his own table canteen , all his feels was a staired that comes from the canteen . Well, the rumours was so fast to be revealed , he thought as he feel uneasy  with the all stairs he got .He don't know what stairs are these throwing to him. Disgust ? Courage ? Positive ? Negatives?

As he was in difficult thought , theres the bambi-boy , actually , Jungkook feel quiet annoyed by the brunette actions towards him. But , it's weird why his bringing someone he doesnt know to his table . Greetings "Hey ! Kookie , this is my new friends , Kim Minseok . Minnie , this is Jungkook ."he said ,introduced to the other boy.

Jungkook greeted the boy back with a handshake ." hi"

"hi" the other replied.

Din dong....Ding dong....

Oh, the reccest time is over . Le's go to the class . jungkook waved his hands to the Minseok boy . His quiet cute ........

AHHHHHHH... he is now screaming inhis head , is he gay or something ? But he sure he can admit that he gay but the things is if his gay then , what about his enemy........

His going to die soon.....

______________________________________

Din dong ....ding dong......

He quickly throw the book inside his bags . Not to be too happy to get home . With his mood now , just ruined . Ughhh....he groaned while he walking back home.

After a couple of minutes he arrived at his front door house, lazily , steps his foot on the rack carpet front the door , untied his shoes . " IM HOME !!" he shouted stressed .

"Geez , Kookie , don't shout too loud hun or the house will collapsed " His father joking , sit on the sofa placed on living room .But he don't laugh a bit . His father weird why the sudden action . As always , he would laugh no matter what .

Going upstairs , dont care a shout from his mother calling him downstairs to eat a dinner .He just lazy as hell right now . He just want to feel a cozy room filled with air-conditioned . He decided to wash his body before goes to bed .

After a while, he out off the bathroom , humming a random song . Laying on the bed , dont care about his hair was dyed or wet . Too tired to thinks . He check on his phone , 8.09 p.m. , he smiled and suddenly fell in a deep sleep .


                                                                            -TO BE CONTINUED-