Blurry

Love Is Sweet

Huh?

"I'm Byun Baekhyun.."

"Byun... Baekhyun??"

"Hahah yes, what's wrong? Did my name is weird. Yup, i also have a friends who always called me a puppy. He tells that i'm cute. Well, i don't think i'm that cute. His.." Baekhyun stated his memories with his friends.

"Are you, the real Byun Baekhyun?" Jungkook couldn't trust his ears. Did he heard it wrong?

"Uhm, yes. Yes i am. Why so sudden?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

"Oh i-it's nothing actually!" Jungkook waved his hands trying to hide the question inside his heads.

"Ouh, that's weird though" Baekhyun smile.

"Oh, bye! i'm already late! Byee" Jungkook bow shortly and dissapeared to school.

What?? That insanely right what i thought before. He is my fiance. He is handsome but i don't even know him.

Hmm atleast i've arrived at school though. Jungkook sighed hardly from his last running out of breath.

 

 

"Hmm, Hi?" he greeted the classroom. Only to be find the class is quiet and all the students has their eyes on Jungkook. It's awkward for Jungkook to walk straight to his place. All eyes are glaring at him.

"Jungkook?" Mr. Song asked infront of the classroom.

"Uhmm? Me?" Jungkook faced his teacher as hi reached his sits at back. "Yes?"

"Why you always late? You know the exams is coming, right?" Mr. Song scouted loudly.

"I-I know, Mr. Song" Jungkook hung his head low, ashame of himself as he faced the floor. The students starts to chattering around. The attention and all gaze are on him. Stop staring at me.. It feels.. STOP IT!

As Mr. Song finished his words, he gives a permission to Jungkook to sit down.

He can't concetrate at all. His minds already messed up from all the things he got. He unknownly what to do. He cried out in his hearts.

As the bells rang out, he got up and tidied up his stuff into his bag. Where Taehyung? Huh why am i thinking about him anyway. Ughh, he just a teacher, not less, nothing more than that. But, comes to think of it, he usually greet me and talk to me every day. But where is he now?

He stops his mind from thinking and gone out of the room quickly.

"Hey"

"Taehyung?" Jungkook suprised to see Taehyung spoke before him. "H-" His face just show nothing. What's wrong with hi- "Are you satisfied?". Ouh..

"So, are you ready for the exams?" Taehyung ask simply.

"Sure, I mean no, not really." Jungkook spaced out.

"Ouh, ok. Goodluck!" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook hand and hold it. "U-Uhm"

"I hope you can do on this upcoming exam" Taehyung smiles just felt light and it touched Jungkook's heart. But, it fadely turns to a blank one.

Jungkook shook his head vuriously. "No no no, I love you, Taehyung. But, i don't have a choice to let you feeling this way. And i'm very very very sorry for what i've reacted to you before. And i still love you till end. Bye!" Jungkook cried out, he blurts out the words and he sadly he also have to leave his Taehyung. Jungkook don't have a  choice.

"Huh? Jung-" Taehyung widen his eyes but Jungkook cutted his words and left Taehyung behind. "JUNGKOOK! YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! IF YOU NOT COME HERE RIGHT NOW, I WILL MAKE SURE TO PUNISH YOU TOMORROW! YOU HEARD THAT?!" Taehyung shouting alone in the empty halls. "Haish, that kid. After he confessed to me, he just run out like that, how romantic way to make a confession. I will make sure him regret after this.." As the older mumbling alone, Jungkook already heard what Taehyung tell him.

Yup, tomorrow... Tomorrow will the last weekend while i'm here. Jungkook whole heartedly sobbing at the end

 

*           *            *

 

"I'm home.." Jungkook rudely kicked the door behind him. Hmm.. no one in here. Jungkook carelessly go upstairs and open the door that leads to his room. He turning the doorknobs only to be greeted by his dark room. He sighed then turns to closed the door. As he the lights, there is sound of rustling on his bed, turning his gaze to the bed. Theres a huge figure covered it whole body with a blanket. Jungkook closed his distance with the figure on his bed even though he is terrified but, he is really tired right now. He just wants to sleep at this moments. He cares nothing, he fly the blanket away and comes out with a familiar figure under him.

HUHHHH?

"Hnngghh.. Who's that? Gimme' a blanket.. Im freezing to death y'know.. Uhuhmm" BAEKHYUN!

"Hey, mister. What are you doing in here? This is my bed. Go away and find your own spot" Jungkook kicked Baekhyun's body lightly as he wants a space for his comfy sleepy bed dream

"By the way, why are you in here?" ask Jungkook already folded his arms.

"Hnnghh.. Whadda? Whatchu' talkin about?" Lazily Baekhyun sit straight. "Ouh, it's Jungkook! How's your school?"

"No, It's not the topic now. Now, why are you in here?"

"Well, you don't know? We will abroad tomorrow, Jungkook" Baekhyun explained while yawning wanting some sleep.

"HUH? TOMORROW? WHY IS IT SO EARLY THAN WHAT DAD'S TOLD ME EARLIER? IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPENING, AM I DREAMING?" Jungkook slaps his face a several time. But nothing will do with him slapping himself like a retarded seal. Baekhyun shushed him down. "But why?" Jungkook in whispers he cried out. "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?" In retuens, it's Baekhyun's turns to slap him on the face. "I said shut up! Or they will heard us!" Baekhyun cupped Jungkook mouth. Jungkook stops crying and nodded.

"Hear me, tomorrow we will abroad to China. And Mr. Jeon already sets up the things, also your clothes. What left is your shirts and bottoms to wear tomorrow. And don't forget your boxer too. Tomorrow we go within the time 11 in the noon. And of course, i will go crazy too" Baekhyun excited out.

"Why you so excited, while i'm here very disobeyed. I will left my friends behind" Jungkook muttered out.

"Well, it can effected your future though" Baekhyun suggested.

"I... know" The conversation stasts to slow down.

"Well, i don't even know that was you. I mean you're my childhood friends. You look so.. different" Baekhyun chattered as he scanned Jungkook body up and down.

"Yet, you're not that chubby.. From our last moments, you was so cute, your chubby cheeks always remind me of bunny. You look so lovely. Now, you have a very strong arms and body. But still as clumsy as always" Baekhyun laughed. Jungkook also don't know he was that cute when he was still a kid. It's so frustrating.

"May i know, what i looks like when we're still child?" Jungkook let his thoughts comes out but never regret what he said.

"Well, i have a photo of you!" Baekhyun chirped. He got up from bed then crouced out to take the photo from his luggage bag. "Here it is" Baekhyun hands a paper to Jungkjoon.

Jungkook curiously studied his figure from his past. Theres a short black coloured hair boy standing beside a boy, Jungkook assumed that boy is Baekhyun. Jungkook wears a light blue shirt along with a denim pants. In the photo, Jungkook smiles very lovely and pretty but he seems shy. It's very different from him right now, a person who have a lot of friends.While he studying the picture in his hands, Baekhyun make a decision to speak a little.

"Well, you a very shy person. You likes to following me when we're still child. You like to play football with me. We're always use a nickname for each of us like 'Kookie' and 'Baekkie'. It's so cute. But, one day, you've caught in an accidents where it involved a car crashed. You have a coma. I'm happy that you're safe but, you forgotten all our memories together. So. i made decision to leave you. After the incidents, i very missed you and wanted to visited you but mom won't let me. Cause you already moved to Korea, in here. After i got a news to have permission to come here, i was so happy to meet you again. I've enough of waiting so, i started to search for your address, once i go it. I found you, and i don't even know it was you all this time. I'm very happy. But, you greet me roughly"  Baekhyun pouted once he done story telling. Jungkook laughed then give the photo back. "Hahaha, I'm sorry"

"So, where did you got my address?" Jungkook wondered.

"Well, there this Blonde haired boy told me. He have this weird smiled. But, he also have a cute face though" Baekhyun held his hands to draw the perso figure in the air. By telling this details, Jungkook already knew who that person is.

"LUHAN?" Jungkook shouted out remembering Luhan's creepy smiles. "Baekhyun brought his hands to slap Jungkook's face. "Ouch, what was that for?" Jungkook ask innocently but then his cheeks. Mentioning Luhan's name.. It's make me more difficult. He my best friends.. Oh no, i have to contact him now.

Suddenly, Jungkook got up and grabbed his phone to dial Luhan's contact. "But, could you please take a shower first?" Baekhyun pinched his nose to mention the smells while making a disgusted face. Well, Baekhyun is not that angelic person. From the inside he is a devilish person. "Alright alright" Jungkook frowned.

 

After taking the shower, he saw Baekhyun already asleep on the bed. But, it's still have a space besides him.

Jungkook move his feet to the one night standtable to take his phones then sit at edge of the bed while looking to his phone.He dialed Luhan's contact. The sounds of Luhan's ringtone can be heard. He put his phone to his ear.

C'mon Luhan, Got your phone, Deer. I need to tell you something..

'Hello?'

"Luhan!"


                                   TO BE CONTINUED

Btw, im sorry for updating this story late. Lately, theres alot of thing i've got to do. A school project. OHEMJI.

Btw. this is the next chappie. And tahnks for your courage :) stand by for the next chap.