Maybe not

Love Is Sweet

"Luhan!" 

"What are you doing? Getting up so late?" The risky voiced deer qusetioned.

"About tha-" Before Jungkook even spare one words to tell the innconet boy, Baekhyun snatched the phone away and put it beside him.

"Hey! What are you doing? Go sleep, that's my phone y'know, I want to talk to my friends, can't I?" Jungkook angers became a boiling one as the puppy boy rolled up in ball and put his phone between his knees and embrace the phone tightly. He's act really like a child wants some milk or cookies later. He's behaviour made the younger impatient and with all of his might, he tried to snatched the phone back from that puppy bacon's hand. The struggle was real though but the phone didn't even move a bit. He try once more and he done, that Baekhyun guy really make his day really hard and tiring. He starts to pouts secretly, but Baekhyun is clear enough to see what Jungkook is doing all the night.

Baekhyun always have an urge to hug that adorable boy. Yet, he could not handle it this time. He brought his hand to Jungkook's head and it lightly. "It has been so many years i've missed this moment really much, it's so soothing and comfortable, your hair are not as soft as you were before, but still have the scent i like the most. You really are special to me, Kookie. I like you the most, but also i know it's wrong for your heart to me" As Baekhyun confessed really deep, Jungkook feel really guilty and confused, he grabbed Baekhyun's hand and tightly cupped it. He don't have any sentences to talk back unless he let the boy continued. "You were so young and fragile, and you liked it when i touched you like this. But, you're not you i know. You were changed because of my guilty. The time really not being fair with me, you don't know how i were doing all day, because you have new friends and hang out like a normal person. On my all day, I was like a crazy person who loss his loves. I have evrything i want, that's what people's saying. He's rich enough to capture the girls' eyes, that's what people describing me nowadays. Does he ever feel enough? that's what people looked at me. But, i never take all the words and yes, never felt enough because you're not with me" Baekhyun sobbing quietly on the pillow and brought his hands together to cupped his face. Jungkook suprised frow what the confession filled with is.. Him, himself. He don't know what he was like and never want to know it after the incident. He felt guilty enough to shed a tears and quickly swept it away before the older could see him. He never have someone so appreciate about him before, he just living with liking someone, but not being liked. 

"When i came here, i was so happy to see you, but when you said you don't want to be with me, it saddening and i felt like crashing to the ground followed by the knives stabbed me afterwards" Baekhyun really is crying right now, he can't even lend a finger to that boy anymore as he so dissapointed mixed with sadness feelings.

Jungkook looked to his left found out that the puppy shivering and hiccups really hard under the pillow. Suddenly, he hugged Baekhyun and made the boy startled, "That's sure is hurt, hyung. The first time i saw you, your face don't even showed any sadness in it. But, your eyes describe it the most, yet, i don't even see it. You surely know how to hide it, right? If you want to, i will come, but one condition.."

After the long talk, Baekhyun and Jungkook made a deal, and they planned on theirselves without anyone knowing it. 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Luhan is confused and wondering so much what was happening before. He looked at is phone and wondering if his phone broken or being crazy with him. He could careless, but this is suspicious to him. He suddenly feeling scared. 

"Whoever cutted our line, COME OUT!! I-I-I'm not afraid, i have a dangerous weapon with me," Luhan threatened no one while holding his baozi pillow and ready to slap to whoever the guilty is. He really is dumbheaded.  
"Bad spirit please, GO AWAY!" Luhan's pleads really hard. And end up, sleeping with all the pillows he have.

 

 


Ohh.. Ahhh.. I'm sorry, guys. I'm on hiatus lately. I really busy with my exam, school work and all. But i know i'm not the only one here. Please give me some room to think. And i know i updated this really late. Extra late. So, this is the chapter. Hope you enjoy it, and like it. I will update soon. 

-Later