Revealed

Love Is Sweet

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Hmm?" Jungkook bluntly ask. Taehyung is surely have a lovely and sweet smile but the real smile only shown to Jungkook, the nice and sincere one. "I ask again, okay?" He smiled just burned his cheeks once again. "Kookie, are you okay?" The flirty and devilish mode is on now. Jungkook smiles disappeared as the flirty infront of him just talk to him. Better if i don't offer a smile or let he talks to me and run "I'm fine" Jungkook wanted to go out, but stop on his track as the words comes out from Taehyung mouth. "Huh?" Jungkook questioned disbelive to confirm what his heard before is wrong.

"I said, are you satisfied?" Taehyung hide his face under his bangs. He fold his arms waiting for the answers. "What are you talking about?" Jungkook faced the older.

"Are you satisfied play around with me?" Taehyung hung his head up to look at the reeaction. Taehyung hurts. Very hurts.

Jungkook stunned by the look on his teacher's face. It's terrifying and full of words. "I-I-I don't understand, Mr. Kim" Jungkook stutters on his words. Taehyung only spanked by the answers.

"I'm very disappointed by your action. I know that everyone thinks that i'm dating alot of girls. Even a boys. But, my feelings towards you isn't vanished. Last night, i thought this feelings may be lied to me again. But, this feelings is sincere. I know that i kissed alot of people. But, with you, it's change. But, after what we did last night. You not even give a care until today. You keep on ignoring me. I'm confused, Jungkook. I'm confused. If you don't love me, then, why you let me kiss you last night? If you love me, then, why you ignored me? What's our relationship? What are those sweet words? What's the meaning all of your laugh and smile? And what am i to you? Is this have been one sided? No matter what your answers is i still love y-" Taehyung words cut in the middle.

"Hey, what's wrong, it's so noisy. Keep your voice low" A teacher from the other class warned. They bowed the teacher due to the loud noise they made.

"I'm sorry, teacher"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lee"

The teacher left the two alone in the empty class. "Jungko-"

"I need to go to the field now, excuse me, Mr. Kim" Jungkook bow lightly thn leave the classroom.

Taehyung stared sadly at the figures fadely disappeared.

 

 

 

*          *          *

"I'm home" Jungkook slam the door behind him. He switched the lights on.

"Mom?" Jungkook called out. Hmm. That's strange. Usually, she would run to the front door and greet him. "Mom!" Jungkook called once again. But, the atmosphere deny his feelings. He dropped his school bags on the floor. As he started to walk into the kitchen, Mrs. Jeon showed up. "Oh, kookie. Welcome home" Mrs. Jeon cheered. "Mom, i'm very worried you know? What are you doing?" Jungkook asked with worry. "Oh, my baby kookie, worry about me, huh? i'm just doing fine" Mrs. Jeon pinched Jungkook's cheeks harshly. "Kmsnxku"

"Huh?" Mrs. Jeon lean his ear closer to his son mouth.

"MOM!!" Jungkook suddenly shout.

"Yah! Don't shout at my ear! It's rude, you baby!" Mrs. Jeon rubbed her ear painly.

"But, my cheeks going to bleeding you know, aww it's hurts. Very much" Jungkook hissed.

"By the way, Jungkook, i have something to tell you, it's ab-"

"Later, mom, i need to get some fresh shower"

"Jungkook! Listen what i'm trying to tell! It's important!" Mrs. Jeon scold Jungkook. Jungkook also have nothing to say, he nodded agree.

"I'm really sorry to make you like this, Jungkook. But, we have no choice"

"We?'"

"Listen! Me and your dad decided to moved out"

"Huh? Moved out?" Jungkook eyes widen widely hearig the news.

"But.." Mrs. Jeon paused, trying to hold her tears back.

"M-Mom?" Jungkook confused.

"But, Mom stayed here. I have made a promise with your dad but i broke it up because i want to tell you this to get you prepared. Okay? Listen carefully. Your dad wants you and your fiance go with him. A-"

"My fiance?!!" Jungkook shouted out.

"Jungkook! you must listen. okay?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Byun Baekhyun is your fiance. Your fiance is a boy. I know it sounds crazy. But, it's for the company sake. Your dad has changes sit. And take a place of your grandfather position. He has to take care of the company, so, he decided to moved out. About the Byun Baekhyun, your fiance is your childhood friends since you're 5 years old and he is 13 years old. He might be older than you but the company isn't care that much. I know you think you don't have a childhood friends since you a little. But, actually in that year you have an accidents involved a car.

 

"Here, here, Jungkookie~" Baekhyun called out.

"Right away, Baekkie~" Jungkook's tiny leg kicked the ball and landed perfectly to Baekhyun's feet'

"Nice kick, Kookie!" Jungkook and Baekhyun happily played together.

After a minutes, The ball flew out of the backyard of Byun's house.

"Oops, Kookie. I kicked the ball too far" Baekhyun apologizes to his clumsiness.

"Its okie~, I'll take it!" Jungkook makes a hero statue to make him look like a superhero.

"Isn't that dangerous, Kookie? Let mw take it, okay?" Baekhyun asked with worry.

"Ahh, I'll be okay, trust me, okay?" Baekhyun nodded.

"Take care!" Baekhyun's eyebrows raised. It's shows that he is very worried.

After a couple of minutes, theres a loud bump could be heard.

"Hmm, What's that?" Baekhyun's eyes sore after he walked his own feet to the place where Jungkook wants to take the ball.

"JUNGKOOKIE!!!!!" Jungkook's eyes closed shut with a blood surrounded his body. Baekhyun's innocents tears dropped like a rain as he eyes glued to the boy who was holding a ball they play before dropped. Baekhyun's body have been pulled by Mr. Byun.

 

You placed in a hospital about a few weeks. You lost all your memories since you're kid. After you woke up after a few days, you know nothing about us. You don't even know that i'm your mother. You only have one childhood friends who was always with you. Byun Baekhyun is very kind kid. He always visited you in the hospital. But, since you don't know him after the accidents. He looks very hurtful.

 

"Jungkookie~ i've brought you a flowers" Baekhyun hold a bunch of flowers in his tiny hands.

"Did you like it? i've spent alot of money i saved from my pockets!" Jungkook don't give a response.

"Hmm. It's beautiful, isn't it?" Jungkook only stared whole into Baekhyun's eyes.

"You don't like it?" Baekhyun pouted his lips while streched his hands to give the flowers. Baekhyun hung his head low.

"I-I--I-" Baekhyun brighten up hearing the younger speak to him. He wanted to see his lovely brother again. It's a been a days since he haven't heard Jungkook speaks again.

"I don't know who you are. Who are you?" Jungkook's first word he wants to heard is not this. He wants a 'Wow, it's beautiful' or 'Thanks, Baekkie~' or something nice. It might have hurt Baekhyun's little heart. He cannot beared with it.

"O-Oh, it seems like you've forgotten me" Baekhyun run out of the room.

Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Byun looked to each other. They shook their heads noticing the situations. "I'll go catch up Baek" Mrs. Byun said guiltily. "I'm sorry, my son have lostes his memories, so, he can't remember a thing. Even myself." Mrs. Jeon explained carefully. Mrs. Byun only hummed understands the words. "I'll be back" Don't want to waste time she chase the boy, worried he go further than the place"

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook's soft black hair. "You don't suppose to say that to your friends, Kookie. It's no good" Mrs. Jeon crying silently, regret what happens.

"Friends?"

 

Your father wants it to be secrets because you might creeped out and make a decision to leave him. Friendship is the reason why the company wants you and Baekhyun to be together. Friendship is the reason why this secret covered highly. You have to make yourself full prepared, Jungkook. You must to. And about the trip, it's only you, your dad and Baekhyun only. I have to take care of this house. But, don't worry about me. I'll do-"

"You not gonna fine with it. You just said it because you so worried and wanted to be fine!" Jungkook suddenly raise from his sit after a billion words from his mother. "Jungkook, dear"

Jungkook stared at her brown orbs. "I'm going to be fine, trust me." Mrs. Jeon make a pinky promise. "Trust me"

"I'm always trusted in you, mom, but not this time!" Jungkook stubbornly refused the offer. Jungkook rushed to his room. Slammed the door hard.

Mrs. Jeon left alone downstairs. Kookie, you must trust me and take care of yourself. That my promise. I'll be okay till my last breath.

 

*          *          *

"What's going in this world, huh?" Jungkook slammed his body on the bed. Many things happens today. Meet the feminine stranger, Unlucky day, And Taehy- TAEHYUNG! I MUST TELL HIM..

B-B-but.. He doesn't love me anynmore.. Why am i so stupid? What about him? What on earth i have done so many things until it becomes like this? If i leave this country, what about school? What about friends  i just met? What about Lulu? What about all memories in here? What about.. Mom? Teahyung? What am i suppose to do now?.

Jungkook crying silently, under his comfy pillow.

 

 

"Creakkkk"

"Jagi, what am i suppose to do now?"

"He must crying alot"

"I-I-I-. He just a child, Hoseok. He can't married with his childhood friends"

"I don't have a choice, Hana. How many times do i have to tell you? It's the only way to keep our company stable"

"Of course. But, the things i worried about the most is his friends, Lulu nad Taehyung! What their reaction would be"

"I-I-I . Don't know"


Fuhh. Okay. How's it?

The next chapter is up,

                                                                    -TO BE CONTINUED-