OMG! What Is That?!

Love Is Sweet

Hi guys :) I have update a new chapter. I would like thanks to my lovely readers for keep commenting a sweet comments. And sorry for the short chapter O_Oand if you ship Xiuhan , iam too, you can skip this chapter. if you read about them is good too :) ENJOY!


After what Jungkook saw, his mouth gaped open into perfect 'o' . While the other guy have big eyes like it want popped out.

OMG! What happened?? Jungkook thought as he blushing hard what he have saw the scene.

Flashback

As Jungkook walked out of the class with a tearing eyes. The others stand still in the classroom feeling guilty a bit. A smirked form on Minseok's mouth as he look at the younger's back, still running from the pain feeling in his heart.

After he realizes the reccest time is over, he decided to go back to his class.  He doesn't noticed someone saw him from a far with a disbelief eyes.

The next class is Mr. Taehyung gonna take a his class parts. What he does from the whole class is thinking about the next evil plan.

The school has ended, he smiled to himself and thinking about tomorrow situation. But before he can got out of the classroom, a hand stopped him from walk out. He suprised by the sudden attack. He let out an unmanly screamed.

"What did you say to Jungkook until made him cried of a river?!" Minseok stunned by the other voice, it was his lover, Luhan.

Luhan...

Luhan...

LUHAN!!!!

Oh no! what i have to do?! Minseok screamed in his brilliant evil mind. He panicked but acting like theres nothing wrong.

"Huh? what do i do?" He lied to Luhan.

"You think i don't know? Tsk please, I know everything what you have said to my friends. I think your a good guy or the best of friends i have ever know other than Jungkook. And now you said that you don't know what is going on earlier. What is wrong with you?!" Luhan scold Minseok on his pretty face. Minseok can see a disappointed eyes in Luhan's eyes.

Minseok stunned just what he heard before from his Luhan mouth. He thinks that Luhan can be on his side. But his wrong. Now, his mouth is trembling hard. He gripped his hand into a ball. Feeling marginalized and disappointed. Minseok open his mouth to scold back.

"You know what, I'M JUST INLOVE WITH YOU. I'M TRYING TO ADVICED THAT KID TO KEEP HIS DISTANCE FROM YOU. HE KEEP CLINGING TO YOU. MAKE ALOT OF SKINSHIP INFRONT OF THE OTHERS STUDENTS. BUT YOU GUYS DON'T CARE A BIT. YOU GUYS KEEP ON SEE EACH OTHER EVERYDAY. EVERYDAY I TRIED HARD TO MADE YOU FELL INLOVE WITH ME. EVERYTIME I WANT TO HAVE LUNCH WITH YOU, YOU ALWAYS GIVE ME AN EXCUSED. YOU ALWAYS DO EVERYTHING WITH HIM. I THUOGHT WE CLOSE ENOUGH. BUT I WAS WRONG. AND I BET YOU DON'T EVEN  LIKE ME A BIT FROM NOW ON. YES, I CONFIRMED THAT I'M A BAD GUY. I KNOW YOU WON'T ACCEPT MY CONFEESIONS. I know that you wont..." Minseok take a deep breath as he couldn't stand with the tears filled in his eyes. As he want to continue his sentence the tears flowed down to his chubby cheeks. He wiped it as fast as possible to keep his manly sight. But the tears keep flow down his cheeks. Now, he cried so hard. His school's sleeve keep on scrubbing his face.

Luhan, his eyes open as wide as big it is by the sudden confessions. He couldn't believe a words that come out from Minseok's lips.He just couldn't believe it.

His crush suddenly confessed to him. His crush..

HIS CRUSH!!!!

He smiled to himelf. Until he realizes Minseok crying hardly infront of him, his smiled faded suddenly and switch to guilty one. He felt sorry towards him. He reached his hands out and hugged the smaller guy infront of him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, i don't even know that you like me. I'm happy that you liked me too. I'm very happy." Luhan mutter to the other's ear.

Minseok only stood still, don't even brace up to mutter a bit. Mouth gaped open.

And Luhan don't even saw the other's reaction. And bravely continue "I like you from the start, Minseok. I love you, Kim Minseok. Not Jungkook" Luhan smiled to himself as he felt relieved what he have confessesd before.

Minseok feel like the world have stop and the time have playing in his mind. He felt really happy. Really happy. Really really happy. He only can cried out loud more because of happiness. He smiled while crying.

Luhan got panicked as the other started crying again. He don't know what to do. He bring the other's face up to meet his, still in the arms. And saw a sparkling in Minseok's eyes. It just beautiful. Luhan thought.

He brought the other's face closer and their lips met in a second. The chinese guy feeling a fireworks in the kiss. A spark in his stomach made him feel special to have the latter in his hugs.

The kiss ended up in a minutes, the smaller only made a sobbing sound escape his mouth. Luhan touch his lips and grinned creepily. OMG! Minseok's lip is just as soft and sweet as a cotton candy. Luhan dreamily thought.

The smaller saw the other's face and blushed madly. He smacked Luhan's shoulder and look him in the eyes.

Luhan look the other as his thought got interrupted. His smile and touch the other's cheeks. Made the smaller even blushed as a tomato. Luhan chuckled. The other looks up confusedly. " OMG! Min, you so cute. I can eat you up" Luhan laughed more as he saw the other's face. Minseok puffed his cheeks and his lps pouted. His cheeks got a giant bite. He shock and push the other. He really terrified now. Luhan just bite him.

"As i said, don't make a cute face or i will eat you up" Minseok even afraid to get closer to the chinese man. Luhan chuckled. He raised his arms.

"Oh c'mon i'm only joking around, now i know that you are not used to teasing." Minseok confused then come closer to the other. He let out a squeal as he felt an arms wrapped around his waist.

"Minseok, promise to me, okay?"Luhan breath on Minseok's ear.

Minseok only even got confused but answered anyway "Okay"

Luhan reached his hand out and picked the others pinky fingers.

Luhan continue " After this, can you give apologize to Jungkook?"

Minseok thinks first. After a minutes he answered "I will" Jungkook and i will be friends, isn't that good idea? . Minseok thought, smiling.

Luhan patted the smaller head "Good boy"

"And you promise me, you won't clinging to Jungkook much, okay?"

"okay, i'm promise" Luhan kissed the other forehead.

Luhan hugged Minseok tight.

FLASHBACK END

Taehyung got a tears in his eyes. "Oh, this is so sad. Like in the movie" He said as he looked at the younger beside him.

Jungkook only stared at the couples. He rethinks about the earlier situations. He slides down the wall and buried his head between his knees.

"I should apologized to him" he mutter.

"Huh? what did you say?"Taehyung questioned.

Before Jungkook can replied, the doors flew open. Allowed the couple got out . Jungkook and Taehyung suprised.

"I..I..I..I...."


A cliffhanger :) sorry (not sorry)

                                                                                      TO BE CONTINUED