What?!?!

Love Is Sweet

I'm sorry for the late update, but still dont want to ruin the mood. So, im apologized to my all readers. I'm thankful to my all subscribers and upvoters, for still stay and support me with the sweet comments. Idk what to say.

Let's begin.


Jungkook woke up from the bed slowly, due to the ringing alarmed clock on his nightstand table beside his bed. Lazily got up, turn to the bathroom door and locked it. Switch the shower on to the warm one. Close his eyes dreamingly, and there he saw Kim Taehyung more out of his called. Remember the last night moment, he open his eyes widely . He feels his body heat up due to the last nights incident, a shade of pink colour tinted on his chubby cheeks.

Rubbed his cheeks , a giggle can be hear, Am i inlove with that man? he frowned as his mind playing with his heart. Shrugged the thoughts away, he stepped out of the room and get ready to the school.

After a minutes, he's done with all the struggles to wear his pants and finished it with a spray of  sweet smelled perfume.

He looks at his watch as he frowned how early he woke up today just to meet with that Tae- Nope, im not going to meet him anyway, but i missed hi-Ok, im not missed him.

"I'm going mom!"

"Honey, you forgot something, here your lunchbox" His mom took out a pink coloured box and shoved it to his hand.

"Mom~ i dont want a lunchbox, the school has a canteen. And i'm not a kid" He shoved it back to his mom hand.

His mom feel irritated and dissappointed at the same time. "Hey, i made it for you.. dont you want it??" His mom make a fake cry.

Jungkook rolled his eyes " Okay, im taking it, im sorry, forgive your lovely son, ok?"

His mom make a victory dance in his mind . Smiling at his son changed mind. "ok ok, make sure you eat it ok ?"

"ok mom , i will"

"Such a good boy, be a good boy ok?"His mom retord and ruffled his son hair.

"Mom, im not a k-" Before he could finished his sentence, his mom cut in "Ok ok, bye my lovely son"

Jungkook chuckled at his mom sudden change mood "Bye, mom"


AT SCHOOL

He walked passed the gate. Greeting the guards infront of  the school gate. Feeling a little exhausted, he walked to the machine to buy a drink. Gulping down the drink.

He decided to sit on a random bench while staring at the morning school scenery.

"HI JUNGKOOKIE, GOOD MORNING, SWEETIE!"

Jungkook jumped off the bench and hit the ground with a loud thud. He groan deeply as he felt a stingy pain through all his body. "Hey, What is wrong with yo-"

He got cutted by that Lulu-Deer "Im just missed you, cant i?" Luhan gave him a big doe eyed along with a tremble lip. No one can resist it , right?. He groan deeply, "Okay okay Lulu, im sorry"

Ughh, this is very not my day. Everyone made me felt guilty lately. His thought was thrown back as he felt someone hugged him by sudden. Make him jumped a bit.

"Aww, dont feel very bad. I'm just joking around" Luhan said as he rubbed Jungkook back with his hand.

"I'm not feeling bad" He tried to hide the feelings from the latter.

"Aww, you are so cute , Jungkookie~ im just wanted to eat you up" Luhan giggled as he pinched Jungkook blushed cheeks.

"I'm not cute!!" Jungkook denied as he blushed more. Luhan just loved to teased his friends because the latter will look cuter when he blushing.

"Yes , you are cute" Luhan fight back while pinching Jungkook's nose.

The fight began as they didn't notice someone was watching hurtly from a far.


The bell had ring for about a minutes ago, signing the pupils' reccest time, but Jungkook still in his class. Reading his favourite book. Suddenly a footsteps caught the younger attention. It was Minseok. He decided to greet him. But before he can open his mouth, the other has his word stabbed Jungkook straight to his heart.

"Why are you so close with Luhan, huh? You know that i like him but you just give a !! And now i don't give a towards your action and your very clever actor brain !!"

"Huh?? what are you saying, Minseok?? I don't know that you like Luhan but the thing is i don't have any special relationship between me and Lulu"

"Huh, Lulu? Lulu?1 Lulu?!!! And what's with the pet name?? I don't understand with your heart, Jungkook. At first, you with Luhan but yesterday you with Taehyung and now you with Luhan" Minseok words made Jungkook realizes something.

"Yesterday? Taehyung?" He questioned again.

"Yeah, i saw you guys outside the cafe and your house, Jungkook"Minseok made Jungkook even more confused. But the other continued his sentence.

"And this" Minseok showed the picture he caught in his phone last nignt. The picture shown Jungkook with Taehyung kissing. But the angles shown the exact him and Taehyung, while the teacher touched his cheeks and kissed his other cheeks lightly.

"Where did you get that!!" Jungkook more scream rather than asking while blushing as well. Minseok just smirked towards how the younger panicked and tried to snatch the pcture away from his hands.

"This is a proved. You just a !!. I know his fans or so called a sasaeng will not like you and crashed your world into a pieces." Minseok made his way to the classroom door. With just a last word he made the latter stop from the evil plan.

"I'm not a . And i don't like Luhan. And yes , i like Taehyung. I don't care how evil is your plan but im still like Taehyung.And I just like Luhan which way is my bestfriends. He's my bestfriends since i was in a middle school" He wiped the last tears that starts to pour hard to the ground and leave with a sobbing sounds. He just feeling regret that he confessed his real feelings towards the other.

Minseok just stand there, feeling a little guilty. But he cares nothing. And leave the class with smirk plastered on his face. He not gonna reveal it yet as long as the younger keep his distance with his firstsight love.

Meanwhile, Jungkook sobbing non-stop and made his way to the rooftop. He just made a decision to skipped his class until school ended. He smile and the tears vanished suddeenly. He feel stupid for believing that kind of people. What he can do is waited until the rumours spreaded widely and get crashed by those girls.


The school ended with a speech came out from Taehyung. He wondered where is the younger have been. Did he had done thing wrong. Many questios was forming in his head. Which is he finally found the younger at the gate.

"Hey, Jungkookie" He greet the latter with a smile. Feeling a bit nervous.

"Hey" The younger replied with a tired smile on it.

"Did you skipped your class, i'm nowhere to find you." The teacher asked with a concerned voice.

"Nah, im fine. Im on the rooftop" The latter wave side to side his hand signaling his fine.

"Okay, and next week you're having an exam"

"Huh? I don't like exam" He groaned loudly . Making the other chuckled lowly.

"I will teach you, Kookie" The other smiled widely, made crescent formed on his eyes.

Beautiful. Taehyung thought.

"Okay, thank you, songsaenim" Jungkook retord as he make a salute gesture.

"Oh, im forgot something. Wait up, i'm going to class"

"I want to follow you, can i?" He asked as his hands gripped tightly around the other's sleeve.

"Okay" The older smile.

After a couple of minutes, the destination had made it on the last step of stairs. "Ughh, why are the stairs are so long"

Jungkook panted hardly, along with the teacher

As the teacher want to open the door, the younger whispered "Hey, dont open. I hear something. the door get down!"

The teacher did what the younger said.The loud thud was hear. The younger went close to the door, a creaked open sound can be heared.

The next what he seen was really shocking. He can't believe his eyes. Jungkook was so wide to admit to. The teacher asked "What's wrong, Kookie?".The teacher also take a peek between the door and he almost faint from what he saw.

What on earth is going on here ?!

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                     -TO BE CONTINUED-


Hehehe, a cliffhanger~

Bye and don't kill me. /hide in the corner/