Panda N Cafe

Love Is Sweet

Kringgg.....Kringgg......

Jungkook sits on his bed suddenly . He glared at the alarm clock . The alarm clock ringing innocently. He grabbed the clock and then pull the battery out of the clock . Unsatisfied he throw the clock away from the bed . Then, he staisfied , back to his dreamland .

He closed his eyes ..... sleeping ....soundly. He snapped his eyes open widely .

"Jeon Jungkook !! got off the bed now !!" He sist up straight . Glared at the door . Got up from the bed quickly , frightened his mother will scold him soon . Look at his phone it'a already 7.14 a.m. OMG !! How come he not knowing the time !!

.....Silent

Ohh, the alarm clock was broken by his own hand.

Dont waste the time , he started washed his body along .

And the routine's begin.

________________________________

He walked tiredly to his school . He  had a dark lined under his eyes . Okay, now he going to school with a panda face.

Shamelessly walk passed the front gate , He walk and walk.....until he bumps into someone. He dont realizes that he just in the school .

Being a good person he is. He shooed his hand to the fallen boy face , "I'm sorry . i'm not looking where i walked to". "Oh , its okay"oh he knows this voice , Kim Minseok . His eyes open widely . Helping MInseok got up from the ground.

"Sheesh , im sorry, hyung" Jungkook said as he scrubbed at the back of his head , shyly. ."Nah . its okay, its just a little, not a big deal, right?"

They laughed awkwardly.They dont know the others give them a look..

"Oh, im in urgent right now, i gotta go, meet you again , bye "Minseok waving his hand at Jungkook . Jungkook replied back with a smile on his face.

Ahhh...in this hours there always had a trouble , he sighed .

He entered his class with a big grin on his face.

He dont know that he already over late now . He just walked in and go straight to his seat . Watching the scenery out the window, it's very beautiful he thought.

"Enough dreaming?"

startled by the voice , he looked up , only to meet with a big smile on Mr. Kim Tae face. He smiled , nodded . He expecting not to have a fight between them.As he looks this sight of Kim Taehyung , make him relaxed . Not bad aura surrounding them . Just a light.

"Jungkook"The teacher calls out

"hmm" the younger replied

"After this , you had a detention class with me"

"hmm-WHAT !! w-why?! what have i done?!"he said sounding a bit screaming

"You didn't pay attention during my class "

"But-"

"No but , kookie"

Before he could replied .The teachers already left the class, winking at him. He couldn't believe it , he just see a good sight of his teacher by a sudden out burst , ughh..just ruined., he hearted.

Okay, now his going to do is waiting for the others period end , and have a detention class with that bastard.

_________________________________

Ding dongg....Dinggg donggg...

Okay , time s to go hom-" You have a detention class with me , don't you remember?"Ah man , can he give him a peace . "Oh,  Okay"

While he was teaching , i couldn't stop swearing under my breath. "Are you that tired ?" the teacher ask Jungkook suddenly . "Uhmm.. actually, yeah im tired because of yesterday" he said as he lowered his gaze. Jungkook feel the others lift his face up "Woah , we're have a panda in this school , wait up im going to call up the zoo staff '" he taesed as he reached his pocket to fished his phone . The others just laughed , dont know why but suddenly felt easy with the teacher.

They make a joked and laughed together .They dont realizes someone was spying them from the dark corner.

After a laughed and squealed sound glows over the room."Hey , from now can i call you kookie ?" the older said , the others just nodded his head smilind to the others as he ask the older "Can i called you 'hyung' ?"

The others tapped his mouth with his index finger , thinking " Maybe you should call me 'oppa' better" he answered while winking at make kissy mouse. The others just make puke action as they laughed together . "Hey , finished your work quickly so we can go have some coffee"the older said , eyes full of hopes the other accept his offer . The others nodded his head eagerly , shining eyes .

"Okay , finished your work quickly"

"Okay !" the younger chirped in. Gives  a thumbs up.

_____________________________________________________

"Hey , im finished " the younger give the paper to the latter.

"Okay , let's go" the older fist pumps in the air.

"Wait up i need to pack my stuff"

"Okay"

______________________________________________________

"Kookie, we're arrived " the others smiled as he shooks the tired body

"Oh"

"Kookie, if you take a look carefully , in the cafe theres a cute panda sells in it"

The others hummed happily . Got out from the car. But deep inside he love plushies.

They go straight to the counters , the older ordered a caramel latte while the other ordered a capuccino milk.

"My treat" the older butted in as the younger want to paid his drink .

"Oh, thank you hyung~"

Back at the counter , the worker asked " Are  you two a couple? If you do ...."there a long pause as she checked on her watched "we would like to give a discount to a pair of couple at tih time , would you?"the worker smiling sincerely to them.

"Oh,n-"before the younger could finished his sentence, the other just butted in

"Oh yes , please"

" okay that would be 6000 yen"

"here it is"

"Thank you , come again"

The worker bowed to them, they did the same as they left th cafe.

"Why are you tell her that we are a couple,but actually we're the opposites"the younger ask angrily, but failed enough because he looks even cute now , pouting for some reason.

"Because we were , plus she give us a discount "he answered no shame,but still smirking.

"Whatever" the younger rolled his eyes.

"Ayyyy, you shy , aren't you? huh?"the others make a grabby hands towards the younger , as he want to squish the younger chubby cheeks.

"Aww, look at that , soooooo cute" the younger keep escaping himself from the hold of his cheeks "Aww, its hurts" the younger whined as he rubbed his cheeks , hurtly.

They just keep escaping and whining and laughing together , around the street.

They dont know the spyer was grinning as he got the ingredients.

_________________________________________________

After a minutes , they arrived in front of Jungkook house by the said boy showing his address house. As the boy thamked to the older. He turned around and ready to get into his house. But been pulled back by Taehyung grab his wrist and started to kiss cheeks. And mumbling "Good night " to the boy, leaving him stunned in suprise.

The older left the younger outside and drived home feeling flutters what he just did .

On the other side , Jungkook had realizes that he is standing outside with his mouth opened and cheeks flushed.

He ran inside , and go straight to his room , popping on his bed excitedly while touching his cheeks. And there, there he feels again ,he feel weird in his stomach. He forgoot to ask the others phone number .

And that night their parents was showering with a big questions to their own son .Did he just found his son was crazy ? haha actually not . Their son is in love.And the same time the nights would feel with a squealing like a girl in the younger's room . But he keep asking himself why is he acting weirdly lately towards his enemy ....Wait , i won't call him my enemy anymore , he my friends , best of the friends . He marked it, then fell  asleep with a sweet smile on his lip.

While outside his house, the spyer is had a big satisfied smile on his lip."Just you wait and see , loser " he walked away with a handful of prove to the relationship between the teacher and the boy.


                                                                        -TO BE CONTINUED-