Secret

Love Is Sweet

"JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook opened his eyes widely.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook moved his attention to his mother, who was stood beside his bed while her hand already gripped hard on her waist. Jungkook starts to creep out.

"The school was going to start! If you don't get yourself prepared, y'will LATE" shout her last word. "Huh?" Jungkook tilted his head to the right. His mom sigh. He stared at his mother who's walking out his bedroom like a madwoman. He shrugged his shoulder and waited what's coming next. He lie down on his bed. He looked to his right, an alarm clock already ringed and the clock showed 7.51 a.m. He knows he will not arrive on the right time. His life would better if the school vanish in his life and that wouldn't have a problem of woking up late then go to school with a swollen-black thing  under his eyes. He rolled to left side only to be meet with a blank wall.

"What am i doing last night until woke up this late?" Like the blank wall will answers his question, he snort. "And why am i talking to the wall?" He questioned again like the blank wall would answers. Smiled to himself. "Hahaha.. How stupid am i?" He questioned consecutively. He kicked the blanket wanting more space. His smile disappeared as he turned around to face the ceiling. He unexpectedly made a contact with a pair of feline eyes. He widen his eyes. "What i have told tou earlier?" His mother already stood straight with a cleaned frying pan in her hand. Jungkook can't hold back but to ask "Mom, what are you doing with the frying pan? The kitchen is not here, well the kitchen was downstairs. Or you don't know where is the kitchen?" Jungkook is always naive and dumb. He ask like nothing happen. "Haha yes Jeon Jungkook, i think i don't know where is the kitchen, but it's okay i will cooked the breakfast here" His mother replied with a devilish toned. Jungkook don't understand so he just sit on his bed while bouncing up and down. "Ohoho. I know how comfy is that bed. Are you enjoy the sleep?" His mother again "If you don't got up now, you will know where is the frying pan going to sway next" Her smile just like a Luhan's. A creepy one.He got up from his comfy bed and go straight to the bathroom.

"Oh, wa-" He got cut "What again, my son?" his mother really have been possesed by the Luhan's ghost.

"I-I'm forgot my precious towel!" He talk too fast. His mother could catch it though. The slam of door returned her beautiful smile.

"Waking up a lazy son really hard huh?" There his father who's stood there not long ago. "Oh jagi, why won't you go work yet?" Mrs. Jeon tiptoeing to Mr. Jeon. "Oh, don't you remember? Today i'm not going to my work place. My sit is not a regular employee anymore. I've got promoted. They gave me a break so, we can pack our things and moved out, right?" explain Mr. Jeon. "Oh, yeah. But, i felt guilty towards our only son though. He just got his new friends, right?" Mrs. Jeon concerning over their son. "We don't have any choice, Hana. We must move out!" Mr. Jeon gave a words. Mrs. Jeon just blindly shut. Mr. Jeon embraced his wife. "I'm very worried about our son too. But, I'm just cannot freely pass this chance. This is what i want to make us more happy" Mr. Jeon close the distance between them. Mrs. Jeon very worried aboot her only son but she can do nothing, other than understands the situation more and leave the rest to her husband. "I understand" Mrs. Jeon muttered while passed her husband and go downstairs. She's a bit unhappy about the change, but she have to regret this. She started to fried the eggs and make the breakfast to fed them.

The bathroom door opened by a loud bang. "Mom! Dad! What's going on?" Jungkook ask worriedly. Seeing his son like this can't give him a courage to continue his works. He just worried. "Ah, it's nothing.." Mr. Jeon paused "Jungkook" he continue while placing his hands on Jungkook's right shoulder. "Hmm, okay, i don't like you guys keep on arguing each other" Jungkook knows his words well. Mr. Jeon felt bitter knowing his son have grown up and understands the words well. But, to Mr. Jeon, it's not late yet. He just have to make sure his son don't know the secret between him and Mrs. Jeon. He will deep the secret into the most deepest holes in the world.

"Dad? Are you spacing out?" Jungkook ask "Ah-Aha-Ahaa, nope, I'm just thinking" Jungkook is blind, really blind. I hope the promise does not break.

"What are you thinking, dad?"

He don't know anythi-

"Jungkook! faster the class has already started!" Mrs. Jeon shout on the end of the stairs. "Hmm, later, dad!" Jungkook smiled happily and running downstairs. He waved towards his father and mother. And get a bite of sandwich. He disapperead to the school.

"Hana" call out Mr. Kim. "Hmm" Mrs. Jeon turned around to face her husband. "What is it?" Mr. Kim dragged her to the living room.

 

 

 

 

"What?!"

*          *          *

"Sheez! I'm late again! What on earth is going on in here?" He running fast as a lightning head to his school.

Suddenly, he trapped his own feet and fall on the ground hard. "Ah-Ah Ouch" Jungkook hissed. I am very angry now!.

"Let me help you" a hand just shove into his face. A very skinny and long fingers. Feminine. Jungkook minded. He took the help and aready stood straight. He swap the dust on his school uniforms. "Are you okay?' Again. That voice is a GUY!. Jungkook had his faced staring straight at the brown orbs. He very feminine? He very supsrise to see a savior infront of him. He is a guy but very feminine features. I don't understands people these days. Getting weird! "Hey, are you okay?" The guy ask again. Jungkook thought interrupted as the voice call out. "Ah-Ah i'm okay, sir!"

"Hahahaha you are so cute, by the way I'm By-" Those words have been cut as Jungkook notices the time. "Ah-Uhmm.. I gotta go, bye" Jungkook waved and forbid his goodbye. The guy chuckle from the childish of the others. He is so cute. As i thought.

 

 

*          *          *

"SORRY! I'M LATE!" Jungkook shout out of blue. Ehh, why the class very quiet?. Jungkook tiptoeing into the empty room to place his bag.

"Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook knows this voice. "I'm sorry, i cannot give you but now i can give you one". Jungkook just remember the last incidents.But, his late to remeber now only a split second before it's end. Oh, no no no no no no. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? DIE NOW. Jungkook started to panic.

"Jungkook?" Mr. Kim Taehyung called. "Uh-uh-hh. Yes?" Jungkook answers not wanting to turn around.

"Hey, what's wrong" Taehyung already places his hand on the younger shoulder.

I don't want to die yet.


So, how's it?  c: Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. And we always welcomed the new subscribers. /throw confetti/

                                                                   -TO BE CONTINUED-