The Crush...?

Son Of Evil

Took a few days, finally got the intro section up ;) Tell me if you guys guessed who it was.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“You idiot! You drag someone into your house without telling them your name and mean no harm, I’m surprised she hasn’t shot an arrow through your thick skull yet!” A pretty man hit the blonde one repeatedly over the head with a…soup ladle?

“AH! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” The blonde dodged the ladle before plonking himself down opposite her. “I’m Eunhyuk, local performer of SM Town! And this here is my family-“

He started pointing to the individual men in the room.

“Feline pet importer, Heechul.”

Eunhyuk pointed to a tall handsome man with shoulder length wavy black hair and had on what looked like black glasses. Heechul smiled and nodded while petting a furry grey cat on his lap.

“Exotic Food Importer, Shindong.”

A humorous man with a mushroom-like haircut smiled cheekily before catapulting some vegetables at Eunhyuk.

“Our farming trio brothers: Sungmin, Yesung and Kibum!”

Said three raised their hands respectively before nodding and going back to their food quietly.

“Yeah…ignore them, they’re like that around women-ACK!”

The three proceeded to attack the blonde with scraps of food while simultaneous shouts of “HEY!”, “SHUDDUP!” and “YOU AND YOUR MOUTH!” were heard.

“ANYWAY! Over here is our very own travelling foreign merchant, Zhou Mi, with his bodyguards: Kangin and Hangeng.”

A very tall man with red-colored hair smiled and waved happily while the two tough men on both sides glanced at her suspiciously.

“Hmm…He should be back any minute now, one of our other brothers were out today to sell some items while 4 of the best fighters amongst us went with him. While we’re waiting, let me grab our second youngest.”

He hurried off and left Soon Hwa with the other 8 men. One whom she remembered as Heechul smiled and sat next to her.

“Hi! Sorry about Eunhyuk…He’s a little…forgetful. Like you know, I’m Heechul ,also called Heenim, and this lovely baby here is Heebum.” Said cat yawned and leapt into her lap from his arms. “Seems to like you already! So, tell us about yourself Soon Hwa. I can only say that you’re from the castle and one of the Valkyrie, aren’t you?”

She bit her bottom lip and blinked with wide eyes. Should she trust these people? Taking a fatal risk in her life, Soon Hwa dug into her food while quietly telling them about herself.

“My name is Soon Hwa and I’m 14. My brother is Prince Minho and I’m the first female warrior ever trained in the castle-“ She was interrupted by two people tumbling into the room arguing about something called ‘starcraft’.

“THIS IS KYUHYUN!” shouted Eunhyuk as soon as they cleared the doorway.

The brown-haired boy being dragged managed to free himself from Eunhyuk’s grip before patting away the invisible dust from his clothes.

“Hello. I’m Kyuhyun, 16 years old and I sing very well for all occasions so please do not hesitate to ask me to serenade you.” Kyuhyun winked before sauntering off to the back rooms once again.

“HEY! YOU COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-“

Eunhyuk proceeded to follow the boy once again while the other men laughed and shook their heads. Soon Hwa was about to dig into her food again when, what she assumes to be, the front door opened with a bang. Four silhouettes stood outlined within the frame, the first one to enter was a tall man with a thin face and brown fluffy hair. His bright eyes shined in the firelight and his clothing stood out clearly. He stopped short in his tracks as his eyes landed on Soon Hwa’s wrapped up and cosy form in front of the fire.

“Ah! Ryeowook, welcome home!” Eunhyuk appeared out of nowhere and plonked himself down on the floor beside her.

“Aren’t you… Soon Hwa? The Silent Shadow?” The man pointed at her questioningly, amusement in his eyes.

“Aren’t you the fabric supplier for Siwan? The Eternal Maknae, Ryeowook?”

Eunhyuk looked from one to the other confusedly.

“You two know each other?”

“Of course! She’s like the most famous girl in the whole castle, Siwan keeps talking about her like she’s their little sister.” Ryeowook went over and ruffled her hair gently.

“And you didn’t mention a cute girl like her was at the castle and you’ve been meeting her secretly haven’t you?!”

Eunhyuk pouted and faked his crying when the other shadows entered the house. First to enter was a tall brown haired man. He looked like the oldest and had an air of a leader but had the gentlest eyes. He smiled and went over to a corner before dumping his weapons there.

“Soon Hwa, this is Leeteuk. Our leader.” Ryeowook took over Eunhyuk’s role of introducing the remaining people to her.

A black haired young man entered next, his shirt open to reveal very nice abs and chest, Soon Hwa’s eyes widened and she flushed gently before looking away.

“That is Siwon, the most religious of us all.”

Another black haired man entered and the first thing that came to mind was blurted out unintentionally.

“Fishy.”

The room roared with laughter as the men clapped and rolled around laughing at what she said.

“Well So-Soon Hwa, that is-is Donghae. Hi-His nickname is ‘Fishy’!” Ryeowook barely had enough breath to explain before bursting into another fit of giggles.

Said Fishy pouted and slapped the nearest people he could reach, which was Sungmin and Shindong. Finally the last man-shall we say, boy- entered the room. Soon Hwa’s breath hitched as she gazed at his soft brown eyes on a pale smooth face framed with locks of ruffled brown hair. She took in his sword on his hip and the various knives on his belt. He was the best looking warrior-in-training she had ever laid eyes on, with the exception of Dongjun.

“And this is our baby boy who just recently turned 15.” Ryeowook’s voice broke through her dreaming.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And who is the crush?! Can you guess? Probably, just cancel out the Super Junior members and see if you can figure it out.

Next chapter: Soon Hwa returns to the castle, but what is wrong with her brother? Why is he agitated and why is he sending her out to kill her best friend?

a/n: It's getting somewhere, though its not exciting enough for people to like T^T I'm glad I still have the first 3 people. Thanks guys!