Reminisce

Son Of Evil

Sorry...this is a short update...Writer's block, so I have to shorten the post lengths.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soon Hwa stepped into the shade of the stables and headed towards a stall. Ciel poked his head out of the opening once she was near enough and neighed to his loving owner. Soon Hwa groomed her fingers through his soft black mane before grabbing his leather saddle. The horse was a gift to her from her deceased mother, a gift she had loved and nurtured into the tough warhorse he was now. She led him out to the meadow as she remembered as if it was yesterday that she was a child and running around here with the other two.

---FLASHBACK

Soon Hwa skipped happily around the meadow, picking random flowers or, if she was lucky, a four-leafed clover as she giggled happily and swung her little woven basket around. Two young boys raced each other to her, one was Dongjun and the other was her older twin brother, Minho. They were both neck and neck when they both tackled her to the ground. Soon Hwa cried out and toppled to the ground with the boys on top, laughing their hearts out until they spotted her teary eyes. In her small fingers, she held a squashed and ruined four-leaf clover. Dongjun was lost for words when it came to her tears, he knew Minho would have to step up this time.

“Shh…Soonie, it’s ok. We’ll find you a new one!” Minho glanced at the other boy, telling him to go and find one.

After finding her another 10, Soon Hwa started smiling again. The 3 flopped onto the grass after another 3 hours of playing around, the shade instantly cooling their tired bodies. Soon Hwa smiled and pulled out 3 loops of clovers, placing each of them on their heads. Minho touched the ring lightly, suddenly remembering what his role was and the burden upon his little shoulders. He looked into the basket to find that all of her four-leafs were gone, all put into the three crowns.

“Soonie…One day, if I ever become a Prince, I’ll grow all the four leaf clovers you could want. I’ll replace all the grass with it if you want.”

---END FLASHBACK

That afternoon, the twins were separated. The Queen had passed away, leaving two young children. The advisors had picked Minho to take the throne, since he was a boy he would grow into a strong leader for the kingdom. Soon Hwa, however, was taken to be a servant but after much yelling and screaming from Minho, they allowed her to become one of the first class of female warriors.

The trotting hooves of a horse brought Soon Hwa back to Earth as she caught sight of Minho sitting atop Sebastian, his pure white stallion. Behind him sat the 4 Lords of the Kingdom, also known as SHINee, who were looking at her with interest.