Hurt

Son Of Evil

I'm back with a new update! It's kinda rushed but its getting somewhere!

Soon Hwa met up with the 15 boys of the Super Junior household and stayed the night in case she got attacked on the way back to the castle. But instead of meeting new friends, she was reunited with an old saviour of hers: Henry. Realising she was the young princess he saved, they reminisced and caught up. Meanwhile, Prince Minho raged in the castle as he found his sister missing and he had to meet up with the Countess Mi Yoon of Southshire the following day.

And that's what you missed on the last episode of Glee Son of Evil.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Soon Hwa yawned again as she rubbed the tiredness out of her eyes. She was sitting atop Ciel and trotting her way back to the castle with the accompaniment of her new friends. Woken up by a hyper Eunhyuk at 5 that morning, all 15 got themselves ready and groomed her horse for her, preparing their ride into the castle. Ryeowook had pulled out a thick black leather cloak and given it to her as a gift, never in her life had she been so happy to spend the night with some strangers. Now here they were, dressed in their best clothes to the once-crowned-princess back to her castle. She had only barely stepped into the hall when Prince Minho’s voice rang out. Soon Hwa quickly looked down as hurried footsteps alerted her that he and the SHINee lords were running over to her.

“Soon Hwa! I’m so glad you’re ok! I thou-“ Prince Minho’s voice cut short as well as his soon-to-be hug. “Who are they?” He warily scanned the 15 men and boys behind her.

“I..These are my new friends, Your Highness. They sheltered me last night because it was dangerous going back to the castle alone.”

“Oh so while we’re here thinking that some bandits might have killed you, you run off to flirt with a bunch of lowly mercenaries? Well done! Maybe now you’d admit that you’re also pregnant with one of the training knight’s child? Or you were the one that let the MBLAQ Kingdom know about our weaknesses? Tell me ! TELL ME!”

Lord Jonghyun grabbed her tunic and shook her vigorously. Soon Hwa stayed silent, not being able to fight back because of her status. With downcast eyes, she bit her lip and took the blow of words and physical slap without a sound. The 15 watched with wide eyes as she bowed and shuffled off, keeping her head down and ignoring the servant’s worried questions. They followed after glaring at Lord Jonghyun.

---In the Garden

Soon Hwa nursed her red cheek gently, using the tip of her fingers to rub the future bruise while the 15 men were swatted away. Dongjun spotted her form crouched in the shadows and approached the group.

“Soonie! Where were you last night? I was lookin-WHAT HAPPENED?!”

He rushed over to her after seeing her watery eyes and hand pressed up against her slowly swelling cheek. She tried to push him away too but his strength got the better of her, he pulled her hand away and tilted her cheek up to see the damage done. Dongjun bit his bottom lip as he traced the outline of the hand with the tip of his finger.

“Who? Who did this to you?”

Soon Hwa shook her head, not wanting him to rampage and attack Lord Jonghyun. Dongjun sighed and crouched down in front of her, motioning for her to climb on before holding her securely behind the knees. Soon Hwa waved sadly at the group before resting her uninjured cheek on his shoulder.

“Who are they anyway? Did they cause this?”

“Mmm…no….They let me stay over yesterday and they really treated me well.”

“Ah ok. Well…hi. I’m Dongjun, Knight-in-training and Soonie’s best friend! Ah. Mister Ryeowook, nice to see you again. These must be your family that you were talking about right? Wow 15 guys in one house…How does it stay clean? I mean…Soonie here has to keep nagging me and hitting me before I clean my room up.”

They were on their way to her room where Dongjun would look after her but the group was tagging along because they didn’t want to leave until they see she was in good hands. Upon reaching her room, all 17 people squeezed into her small room comfortably before she leapt into her soft bed, diving under the covers before anyone could react. The awed 15 looked around her room, taking in what her style was and what her personality was like.

Her room was grey stone like most of the castle, the small bed sat in the corner complete with polished redwood furniture. A desk sat opposite her bed, parchment neatly stacked and quills carefully stored with an assortment of different coloured inkwells. A delicately designed white candle stood on a holder on the table, ready to use at night. Next to the desk was a glass door leading out onto a balcony overlooking the garden and the town. Then, pieces of parchment on the walls caught their eyes. Pasted onto the stone were various pictures and writings in wonderfully detailed calligraphy and colour from birds to the town to the night sky with the moon and stars.

“Soonie will you be ok?” Dongjun sat on the bed and patted the lump that was her curled up underneath the blanket.

A mumbled ‘yes’ was heard and he sighed, leaving her to rest before motioning for the large group to say goodbye and leave with him. They all passed the bed and patted her shoulder before walking out, Henry stopped next to the bed and gently hugged her before whispering “see you in town” and leaving with the others.

Under the blanket, tears of pain ran down her cheeks as she cried herself into a dreamless sleep.

~~~

Prince Minho sighed for the umpteenth time as the girl across from him chattered on about her childhood of being purely bred to be a princess. He plastered on a fake smile as he nodded along with her annoyingly high voice before sipping his tea. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Soon Hwa walking along with Dongjun in the garden towards the training area, his fist clenched painfully as he watched Dongjun her injured cheek and hugging her close.

“Your highness? Prince Minho, darling? What’s wrong?”

Countess Mi Yoon followed his gaze to the two warriors in the garden. Of course, being the silly girl she was, the countess asked the butler to call the two over. Soon Hwa smiled and bowed to her brother and the countess while hiding her cheek with her hair, Dongjun just stiffly jerked his head as he kept his arm wrapped around Soon Hwa’s shoulders.

“Aww~ Aren’t you Soon Hwa, the Silent Shadow of Valkyrie? And Dongjun, the Scary Maknae  of Ze:A? You two look so cute together! Oh silly me I’m Countess Mi Yoon of Southshire, nice to meet you both. Are you going somewhere? Sorry if I stalled you, off you go~”

The two warriors bowed again and went on their way, Soon Hwa leaning her head on Dongjun’s shoulders. Smiling, Countess Mi Yoon went back to her cake.

“They were so cute together~ The boy was such a handsome warrior…”

She sighed dreamily, oblivious to the dark aura radiating from the young boy infront of her.

---Later that evening

Soon Hwa kneeled on the marble stone donning her stealth gear. A black helmet sat upon her head with pointed ears like a cat’s, clear goggles sat on her forehead with locks of her hair framing her face. Thick dark make up lined her eyes to make it more feline and harsh and a black mask covered the bottom half of her face. A tight black tunic clung to her body with a belt full of throwing knives and a quiver of arrows slung on her back with a black polished longbow tucked neatly inside it. Her black tights accentuated her legs and a long knife hidden in her soft leather boots.

Without looking up at the person infront of her, Soon Hwa waited patiently for her orders.

“I know you will object to this new assignment but you have pledged yourself to do whatever order I issue no matter how much it goes against your morals, I’m just reminding you of this. Your new mission is to kill the Countess of Southshire and the knight-in-training Dongjun of Ze:A. I hope they are disposed of by the end of the week. I have many more I want you to get rid of but those two are at the top of my list. Do you understand Soon Hwa?”

Soon Hwa closed her eyes to prevent any tears from falling and showing her weakness. She knew that she shouldn’t disagree with him, it is part of her pledge to remain a part of this castle but she knew…this was where she will not obey him to every letter.

“Yes, your Highness.” (a/n: totally bricked for stealing that line. Copyright Claude Faustus from Kurosuji 2)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*gasp!* Why? Why does he want Dongjun dead? Why does he want the Countess dead? What will Soon Hwa do? The answers? In about 3 days time so don't change the channel!

a/n: I think this chapter was abit rushed but I hope it's giving you guys an idea of who's who and what's going to happen.