The Black Cat of Death : Part 2

Son Of Evil

 

As I promised, the second part. I'm on a roll! This one may be a smidge short but the story is moving somewhere!

Next on SoE. Soon Hwa is riding back to the castle after killing the Countess of Southshire like the Prince wanted. However, a shock turn of events pitted her against the young brother of her victim who was no other than Henry. Now the images haunt her but what awaits her will change the course of her life...and love. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Images flashed in her mind as Soon Hwa urged Ciel faster, wanting to wash the red colour off her hands and hide in bed. Henry’s face was etched deeply into her mind, his eyes red with anger and pain; Soon Hwa closed her eyes and allowed Ciel to gallop on his own on the straight path as if he knew that his master needed some alone time. She could understand the boy’s emotions, she couldn’t bear to think what she would do if her brother was killed. The pale face of the Countess  swam into her mind, her fearful eyes and beautiful face was once so innocent. Pulling off her helmet and goggles, she rested her head against the horse’s neck as it carried her into the castle grounds.

With her gear hidden, normal clothes back on and Ciel back in his stable, Soon Hwa padded back to her room when she found herself in a warm hug. Panic struck her as she couldn’t make out the person above her, it was definitely a guy, taller than her, muscular, strong…That was when she recognized his scent and belt pattern.

“D-Dongjun…?” her voice was so soft and weak she disgusted herself.

“Soonie. I missed you~ How was it? Did she…?”

Soon Hwa had told only him about her work for the Prince. He knew all of her targets and what she had to do, yet he still loved her like no tomorrow. But she didn’t tell him that this time, HE was the target too. She stayed silent, tears running down her smooth cheeks. Figures appeared around the corner, Prince Minho’s eyes flashed as he saw her hugging the boy, the SHINee lords shocked to see their display.

“Dongjun… I’m so sorry….”

“What-“

His question was cut short as he staggered backwards, a knife protruding from his abdomen. The Prince’s face lit up as the boy fell to the floor, clutching at the knife and looking at her with a hurt face. The lords were shocked, they have never seen her kill before, let alone her best friend. Prince Minho smiled and nodded at her before motioning for her to dispose of the body, Lord Onew helping her carry the body out to the back gate. Where she put Dongjun onto Ciel again and rode off to the ditch.

“Dongjun… Please hold on…Please…”

The boy’s head rolled to the side, head bobbing to the movement of the horse. Soon Hwa rode towards the only place she knew in town, the Super Junior house. Knocking fervently on the door, she tried to ignore the warm trickle of his blood over her arm that was supporting him up. After 10 minutes, a sleepy Sungmin opened the door, ready to yell at the person at the door in the middle of the night. His eyes met hers before travelling to the boy on her shoulder and the tears on her face.

“Please…”

He opened the door wider, allowing the girl to drag the body in and propping him against the table while he called out for the others to help. Soon, everyone was running around, looking for spare bandages, sheets and medical equipment. The boy, they could see, wasn’t going to make it, so did Soon Hwa. Without them knowing, she had slipped out the door and rode back to the castle, not caring about some stupid bandits.

“Soon Hwa why don’t you-where’d she go?”

Ryeowook turned around, scanning the room for the girl. Heaving a sigh, he resumed his ministrations.

---Back at the castle

Prince Minho couldn’t wipe the smile off his face. That Dongjun was gone, his suitor was also gone. He could now live happily in this castle with Soon Hwa running his errands.

---Elsewhere

Henry watched sadly as the white coffin was lowered into the ground, a large bouquet of pink roses atop it, wrapped in Hangeng’s finest silk scarf. As the final shovel-full amount of dirt was patted down and a piece of lawn placed down on the mound, Henry kneeled infront of the tombstone sadly.

“I promise you Mi Yoon, he will regret the day he decided to kill you. I will make him lose everything. I promise you, I will make him regret the day he took you away from us.”

The young boy stood up, a new fire in his eyes. He wanted to see the blood of the Prince stain the blade of his sword.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh nooooo! The end is near... A murderous Henry, a dead bestfriend, a traumatized girl and a selfish Prince...how will this end? Until next time on SoE.

a/n: oh god...MIANHE DONGJUN OPPA! NOREUL SARANGHAE! I died writing his death. He's my ultimate bias too T^T