2 Months to Lose Everything.

Son Of Evil

 

Omo~~ After much prodding from my dongsaeng, I went on a writing spree and finished this story according to the song.

Henry's sister Mi Yoon the Countess of Southshire was killed by Soon Hwa who had her hair up so everyone thought she was Prince Minho since they are twins. After coming back from her 'job' Soon Hwa was given a warm welcome back hug by her best friend and one-sided lover, Dongjun. But in a turn of events, Prince Minho walks in on their hug and to show that she was obeying him, Soon Hwa killed her friend. She quickly took him to the Super Junior house and left without saying goodbye. It's been 2 month since then....how will it all end? Find out in the final episode chapter of SoE.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s been 2 months since she killed her best friend and the only boy who loved her dearly.

It’s been 2 months since Soon Hwa smiled.

It’s been 2 months since Prince Minho started acting very happy.

It’s been 2 months since she last saw Henry or any of the other Super Junior men.

It’s been 2 months since the uprising started.

It’s been 2 months since the day everything started falling apart.

Prince Minho watched as the flames of hatred drew close, the farmers and mercenaries led by some idiotic young boy who wanted out from his reign. Closing the blinds of his curtains, he slowly fixed his clothes and crown, holding his head high and making his way down to the entrance hall. Everyone had long gone, disappeared in the night as the riots got closer and closer to the castle. Soon Hwa was among them, her, the warriors who he later found out that only stayed because they were loyal to the ‘Princess’ and the servants all gathered their things and left in the night. All he had left was his empty castle, his treasury and his horse, Sebastian.

He sat down at the staircase, resting his chin on his palm as he watched the large oak door shake as they rammed it. The lock finally broke, the metal bent and the door burst open. Leading the pack were the mercenaries from the Super Junior family, but the initiator of this whole attack was none other than their baby, his eyes bright with anger and revenge. The prince smirked as the blade was pointed at his neck, his arrogance never fading.

“My…what disrespectful children these days…”

"Prince Minho, we hereby declare you guilty of the murder of innocent people and you will be executed for your sins."

With that they led him away at sword-point to jail, where he would wait for the time of his execution. 

FIN~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for watching reading Son of Evil! The first instalment has ended, but what really happened in that 2 months? Subscribe and keep updated about the release of the next season!

a/n: \(^0^)/ Omg yay~~ It's done! Now to start on the next instalment/ sequel! Stay updated by subscribing to my story~