Nightfall

Son Of Evil

 

Last time on Son of Evil: The trotting hooves of a horse brought Soon Hwa back to Earth as she caught sight of Minho sitting atop Sebastian, his pure white stallion. Behind him sat the 4 Lords of the Kingdom, also known as SHINee, who were looking at her with interest.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Minho scoffed and trotted off with the other 4 in tow; she was just a safety precaution, if the sword on her hip and the bow on her back had any indication. One of the Lords stopped and waited patiently for her to follow before falling into pace beside her.

Lord Taemin was the youngest of the group and the nicest in Soon Hwa’s opinion, though his choice of clothing and hairstyle did make her wonder about his state of mind. Lord Taemin had shoulder length light brown hair and wonderfully slanted, pretty brown eyes. A white singlet-type top hugged his abdomen, showing off his lean form nicely (she doesn’t mention this to anyone though), topped with a black leather vest with an attached hat (a/n: trying to see it at an olden day pov >_<”). His red pants were tucked neatly into black boots, complete with an armoured shin-guard on his left leg where he once got injured when he was young. Lord Taemin’s unusual choice of clothes complimented his tall frame but Soon Hwa couldn’t help but point out the problem with his feminine face.

He smiled gently at her and trotted silently next to her while she kept a close eye on the 4 in front of them. Lord Kibum, greatly known as Lord Key, was nagging Prince Minho about his posture and messy hair. Soon Hwa’s lips twitched as she watched her brother trying to push Lord Key away from fixing his now lopsided crown. Lord Jonghyun sat on his white stallion next to the arguing 2 and watched with amusement. Lord Jinki, also popularly known as Lord Onew, looked lost next to the other 3 while his pet chicken sitting in a side bag on his horse (LOL!) He thought of something before slowing down his horse and falling in step with Lord Taemin and Soon Hwa. He was like a father to Soon Hwa after everything that had happened to her.

“Good afternoon Soon Hwa. How have you been?” He asked her merrily.

“I’ve been doing very well, thank you Lord Onew-“ Soon Hwa started to answer him when he cut her off.

“Uh uh. What did I tell you to call me? It’s Onew-papa to you!”

Soon Hwa smiled and reached over to pat Kentucky (a/n: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!) when there was a shout from Lord Jonghyun.

“HEY LORD ONEW! STOP RUNNING AROUND WITH THE LOWER CLASSES AND GET BACK HERE! You too Lord Taemin!”

“Sorry Soon Hwa.” The two mentioned Lords apologized and hurried to the front. Soon Hwa sighed.

---

Minho rode into town on Sebastian with his head held high. The people parted in the lane like the water parting for Moses to pass. He didn’t care if his horse accidentally stomped on someone, he was taught to be the strong and ruthless leader. The townspeople cowered in their small brown houses as he passed, like the Dark Lord or something. SHINee followed him while Soon Hwa climbed down from Ciel and led him through the streets. A large crowd caught her eye, tying Ciel’s rope securely to a nearby fence and letting him eat, Soon Hwa made her way to the middle of the people, only to be fascinated by what she found. Upon a small stage, a performer moved his body to the beat of a song played by one of the men on the side of the stage. Soon Hwa stayed rooted to her spot even after the song finished and the crowd dispersed, she had never seen anything like that before.

“Excuse me miss. Are you ok? You look…lost.”

A voice broke through her frozen state as her mind slowly caught up on what was happening around her. The man who spoke was the dancer himself, now dressed casually and looking at her attire. He was tall and thin, much like most of the villagers and had a shockingly bright platinum blonde hair. His brown eyes reflected concern as he waved his hand infront of her face.

“Miss? A-Are you from the castle? Did-Did we do anything wrong?”

Soon Hwa shook her head. She noticed the sky growing dark and wondered if she should risk riding back to the castle now. If she did, she could be attacked by mobs of rogue warriors who would love to sell her. Probably sensing her concern, the blonde man led her into a nearby house. Inside, she found herself facing a large fireplace as a bunch of guys rushed around preparing food and shelter for their “pretty, unexpected guest”. After sorting out their arguments with rock, paper, scissors, the men gathered on the thick rug and handed out bowls of food to each other. Glancing wearily at then before accepting her bowl, Soon Hwa thanked the brown haired man quietly before eating silently.

“Ah! Sorry! We forgot to introduce ourselves!” The platinum blonde one grinned widely.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*GASP!* Who are these guys? Who do you reckon it is? Will they be important? What happened to Minho and SHINee? 

Find out next time on Son of Evil.

a/n: gosh that sounded like some tv show question xD Thanks for subscribing lolliepoppies, vocabirdpic and nicetomeetyou! And all the other readers, please leave a comment even if you don't subscribe because I want to improve my writing :3 Pwease?