Flashbacks and Blaming the Baby?

Son Of Evil

 

5 SUBSCRIBERS! I'm so happy! Hello to L_Lover and younghak!! I'm finally off hiatus! ...until uni starts again T^T Here's the next chapter. Not much but the boy is a main character! Did anyone cancel out the Super Junior members and get the final unmentioned member?

Soon Hwa was hanging around with Dongjun when suddenly she was called to join Prince Minho and his friends for a ride into town. There she watched a stage performance and was so distracted she wasn't able to go back to the castle else the bandits would attack her. So the performer family allowed her to shelter and she became friends with all 15 of them. But who is this brown haired boy that is so familiar to her?

That is what you missed since the beginning of Son of Evil.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“And this is our baby boy who just recently turned 15.” Ryeowook’s voice broke through her dreaming. “Isn’t his Mochi cheeks so adorable?!”

“BROTHER!” Mentioned boy flushed darkly and lunged at Ryeowook and both tumbled around fighting like idiots.

“Sooo…” The man named Leeteuk awkwardly restarted their conversation as the two continued to roll around behind him; Soon Hwa saw Kyuhyun flying out of nowhere and tackle the pile in glee.

“Soon Hwa, was it? You look a lot like Prince Minho…only with long hair. Have you ever been mistaken?”

“When we were little, we used to play pranks on the others by dressing exactly the same, I even had short hair back then.”

The room went quiet once again as the boys settled down for dinner. The boy, now dubbed ‘Mochi’, plopped next to her gently and smiled awkwardly.

“Hi…I’m Henry.”

“Soon Hwa.” A thought scratched at the back of her mind, like something was amiss. That’s when a far distant memory hit her with the force of a galloping horse. “HENRY?!”

 

---FLASHBACK

“Soon Hwa! Princess! Please come back!” Her history teacher chased after her clumsily. “Ohhhh the Queen will have my head for sure if something happens to her! Oh gosh oh gosh.”

Said girl poked her head above the shrubbery to find herself face to face with an older boy who smirked and grabbed her roughly. Soon Hwa’s eyes widened as she tried to free herself from this smelly, scuff boy who would be beheaded for attacking her like this.

‘I should have listened to the professor…’ Tears pricked her eyes as her energy dissipated, the boy continued to drag her through the dense forest as she tried in vain to get away. Soon, a small wooden hut came into view and a group of boys wandered around boredly.

“Hey guys! Lookie here what I found!” called out her smelly captor.

The boys surrounded her and smirked, their eyes shone with glee as they imagined the money she would bring them once they sold her off to the slave markets after they have their fun. Soon Hwa’s tear glands kicked in again as her sight blurred and her cries intensified. The boys chuckled at her weak attempt and moved towards her. She scrambled away backwards but suddenly a flying figure came out nowhere and hit her captor on the side of the head, opening a way for her to run through, if her body hadn’t froze a while ago.

“COME ON!” the figure grabbed her hand and dragged her with him, running away from the mob of boys chasing them, now that they had gotten over the initial shock of someone taking down their supposed boss. They weaved through the trees quickly, their footsteps softly pattering on the dead undergrowth as they ran in a particular direction. Soon she saw the castle walls loom up above her, the figure pulled her to a section of wall where there was a thick clump of shrubbery only to find a hidden hole in the wall. Quickly, the person pushed her through and followed in after her. Minutes later, the mob of boys ran past and continued searching around the forest as Soon Hwa crawled into the castle grounds with the person following behind.

She collapsed against the wall and clutched her chest as she regained her breath and her saviour dropped next to her. Now that they weren’t running away and were in the bright light, Soon Hwa could finally see the person that saved her from a life of misery. It was a boy no older than her, with a mop of messy brown hair and a thin lanky frame. His brown tunic had small holes in it and looked worn down. He turned his face to her and smiled, his soft round cheeks framing his dazzling smile while his eyes shone with mirth. She found herself laughing with him, clutching their stomaches and doubling over as the past few hours flashed through their minds.

“PRINCESS! WHERE ARE YOU?!” a loud voice suddenly screamed, the professor running around the forest searching for the girl that she could lose her head over, literally.

Soon Hwa jolted and stared around before turning to the boy.
“I’m sorry, I have t-“

“You’re the princess? Well, I’m Henry! Nice to meet you, your highness.” His smile remained plastered to his face as he took her hand in his. “I suggest you go and change, I’ll stall the dragon.”

With that he dashed back out the hidden gap, she giggled and ran back to her room, sneaking around servants and knights as she quickly changed into a new dress and washed her skin of any traces of dirt. There was a sudden commotion outside her door, a lot of voices drifted in through the thick wooden door.

“If what the guards are telling is true, you can say goodnight forever.”

“Please, give me more time!”

“Where’s my sister?!”

A gentle knocking started on her door and she quickly creaked it open to reveal a squabbling group of royals. Her mother sighed, her brother glomped her, her teacher cried and everyone else just stared and left, saying something about ‘false alarm’. Soon Hwa smiled gently, as if nothing was wrong but she couldn’t help feeling that she could’ve stayed with the boy longer.

---END FLASHBACK

Soon Hwa stared at him with wide eyes. Was this the same Henry that saved her? Did he remember her? She was a princess back then and she didn’t even tell him her name. In turn, said boy also stared at her with wide eyes.

“P-Princess…?”

She nodded and finally glanced away, going off to enjoy her stay with the other guys in the house.

---Meanwhile

Minho raged. His only sister was missing after they entered town. He destroyed his room, throwing precious art pieces and clothes everywhere. The guards and servants had long gone, fearing being caught in his wrath. The royals were also missing as they had all left once the dinner banquet was over.

“LORD TAEMINNN! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO KEEP AN EYE ON HER YOU DUMB PIECE OF-“

“IT WASN’T MY FAULT! LORD JONGHYUN TOLD ME NOT TO HANG AROUND HER!”

“DON’T PUT THE BLAME ON ME YOU BABY! YOU COULD’VE STILL KEPT AN EYE OUT FOR HER!”

“Minho, please calm down. Let’s think this through-“

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! MY SISTER IS MISSING DAMMIT! WHAT IF SHE GOT KIDNAPPED OR-”

“Soon Hwa’s a smart and strong girl, she would be staying back in town if it was too late to come back to the castle. She’s not dumb enough to travel back with all the bandits hanging around at this time.”

Minho took a deep breath. Lord Onew was right, she was smart enough. He sighed.

“If she doesn’t turn up in the morning, I’ll turn the whole country inside out just to find her.”

The other 4 nodded and went to their guest quarters.

“Oh, Prince Minho.” Lord Key called out. “Don’t forget, you’re meeting with Countess Mi Yoon tomorrow.”

“Alright mother.” They laughed and walked off.

Minho sighed as he closed his door. He didn’t want to meet this Countess because his heart was stolen long ago. He jumped onto his bed and fell into a restless sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Countess? His heart is already with someone else? Shock happenings next chapter! Stay tuned subscribed!

a/n: wow Uni exams killed my brain... motivating myself to get off hiatus x__X Keke~ Did anyone guess Henry at all? I love him! How could you forget him? *tsk tsk*