Chapter 6

Journal Of Ardency
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel stretched his arms, released them from the steering wheel.
"Nielie! what are you doing?!", Byunghun caught the steering wheel in panic.
Daniel chuckled; "Take it easy, hyung... it's not like we're gonna hit on something", said Daniel, put back his hands on it.
Byunghun's heart raced as he took a deep breath.
"Ah, I still want to play... it's a pity that Jonghyun had a date with his sister...", Daniel scoffed.
"The only girl that he would get is his sister, you know... he's too picky when it comes to woman", Daniel continued.
"Better than hang out with many, I guess?", said Byunghun.
"Aish, hyung, Jonghyun is just jealous. Hey, I could hook you up with one of my girl friend if you want", said Daniel.
"Huh? no. I can take care of myself", said Byunghun.
"You have someone now?", asked Daniel.
"Uh, no", Byunghun replied short.

"Hahaha, I guess it's hard to meet your ideals", said Daniel.
"It's not that hard", Byunghun giggled.
"Someone like Soojoo?", asked Daniel.
"What's with that question?", Byunghun stared at Daniel.
"I just... you guys get along so well. I don't understand most of Soojoo's hobby, you know. At some point I thought maybe I'm just too boring for her", said Daniel. His eyes wondered to the road.
"You're not boring", said Byunghun.
Daniel looked at his hyung. Those words were enough to distracted him from driving which he loves so much.

"Hahaha, thank you, hyung. I hope Soojoo said that", Daniel continued. Byunghun looked up to the evening sky without saying nothing. It was only Soojoo who occupied Daniel's head for now. There was not even a small spot for him. Suddenly the velvet clouds were getting blurry in his eyes. His head was so heavy...
"Hyung, where should we go now?", asked Daniel.
"Uhm... up to you", Byunghun rested his head and closed his eyes, wondered why does he feel so sick right now.
"Hyung...", Daniel called his hyung who was about to faint. Suddenly Byunghun's mobile rang. It was from his mom.

"Mom...", Byunghun called.
"Byunghun-ah, where are you now? you should go to the hospital to get your blood transfusion, remember?", said his mom worriedly.
"Ah, that's why", Byunghun moaned and turned his body against Daniel.
"What 'that's why'?! aish, where are you? I'll pick you up", said his mom.
"No, mom... I'll go there by myself", Byunghun whined.
"NO. I'LL PICK YOU UP", his mom insisted.
"Mooom~! I'm not a kid anymore. I'm 22! I can take care of myself", said Byunghun half crying.
Daniel giggled at him.
"Where are you now, though? go to the hospital. NOW", his mom commanded.
"Yes, mom... I'm on my way there...", said Byunghun.
"You know you should be careful about your condition..", said his mom, reluctant to end her call.
"I will. Bye~", Byunghun hung up.

"Your mom?", Daniel asked.
"Yeah", Byunghun turned himself faced Daniel and looked at him unsurely.
"You need to go somewhere?", asked Daniel.
Everything in front of Byunghun was totally blurred by now. He closed his eyes and he felt his consciousness was fading away.
"Hyung.... yah, hyung....", Daniel called him softly, but he was not responding.
"Hyung!", Daniel pulled over and shook Byunghun, panicked.

Daniel held Byunghun's hand that started to turn blue, they were so cold. Daniel rubbed them rapidly, hope that it would warm him up.
"Hyung...", Daniel tapped his cheek, but still no reaction. Daniel reached out his mobile to call a help, but then Byunghun opened his eyes slowly.
"Niel...", he called him faintly.
"Hyung... aish, hyung... stay with me, I'll take you to hospital", said Daniel, as he hung up and drove back to the road.
"Go to Korea University Hospital, asked for Lee Sunho-seonsaengnim", said Byunghun, tried hard to stay awake.
"But it's almost an hour drive from here", said Daniel.
"They have my blood there", Byunghun mumbled and choked in his own words.

Daniel wasn't sure about what Byunghun meant, but he drove there eventually. He didn't care how many cars honking at his careless driving, he only thought about his hyung. He held Byunghun's hand along the way, really scared that he would lost Byunghun's pulse.

Byunghun was carried to the emergency care once they reached the hospital. Lee Sunho was there to checked Byunghun's blood supply and turned out an accident was occurred just before their arrival, so they should use the blood for the victim instead. They then frantically called up blood banks for another supply.
"Seonsaengnim...", Daniel stopped Lee Sunho just outside Byunghun's room.
"What blood type do you need?", asked Daniel.
"It's A... his mom is on her way here", said Lee Sunho.
"It was a long drive here, take my blood instead. I'm A too!", Daniel exclaimed.
"You are?. Did you ever donate blood before? do you have any disease?", Lee Sunho asked.
"No. As a matter of f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter