He Who Leads

Wolves

Author's POV:

 

He wasn't normal. He wasn't even human to be precise.

But he can be human when he stand or walk among other humans in this world.

He can be who ever he wanted to be, but he is definitely not a shape shifter.

He is only an animal that lives far away from us humans.

-----

Tall, slender, slight muscular built, handsome and serious man, that is who he is.

He call himself as Kris.

He has other names, which is his real name, Wu Yi Fan.

Alright, I said wrong about him not even a human.

He is once a normal human, that is a super long long time ago.

Wu Yi Fan or Kris is his name.

But then one day, he find out that he has special blood running inside of him.

It came from his great great grandparents and now it pass down on him.

A blood of a werewolf.

-----

Larger and stronger than any other normal wolf.

He never knew that he is a werewolf, because his father never told him anything.

After he see himself transform, witness by his mother, he finally found out.

His father was an Alpha male for his packs, but then he got badly injured by his enemies and vanished from his packs.

They tried to track their Alpha but non of them manage to find him.

Kris's mother, his Alpha father's wife found him, laying weakly at the mountain side. Its a place for people that love to hikes.

His mother happen to be there, hiking and accidentally found his father, weak and injured.

Still in his wolf form, although terrified, his mother still took him to her house with her car and treated his wound.

At least she work as a doctor.

-----

While tending to his father's wound still in his wolf form, she later find out that he was human or could turn into a human.

He changed while she still tending his wound.

Suprised and almost scream, she keep tending him until he finally awake.

He was suprised and when he met eyes with her, he threaten her, trying to kill her.

But she manage to stop him by promising him that she won't tell nor send him to any zoo or paranormal/supernatural place.

He then stop threatening her and try to leave but since he was badly injured, she stop him and told him to stay.

"Until your wounds are heal, you have to stay. I can treat your wounds and don't worry." she smile softly.

The smile made his father's heart all flutter and beating so fast. She is the first human that ever treat him, a werewolf so kindly. Not like some humans who try to hunt them.

-----

Day by day passed, his wound is getting better and better. So does their relationship.

For an Alpha, he thinks. How can a werewolf like him, the leader for his packs, falls in love with a normal human girl.

Yes, the Alpha is in love with the girl who saved him, treated him, shelter him from harm.

Never have he thought of loving someone out of his own kind. She was too kind and too loveable to not accept her.

Eventually, he decided to marry her and live with her as a normal human. He stop transforming himself into a wolf and live as a man who always go to work to earn money for his family.

-----

But soon, the elder of the packs found out and send out a group of wolf to search for him and take him back.

They finally found him and try their best to persuade their Alpha to come home.

At the same time, finding out that he was married and his wife just gave birth to a son. Which they call him Wu Yi Fan or Kris.

He explains that Kris was not an ordinary child, but he carries his blood, a werewolf blood in him and one day will be a powerful werewolf. And straight away making Kris as their next Alpha.

Not able to persuade their Alpha to come home, the elder agreed to protect his family from harm and from their mortal enemy.

Of course, they have to protect Kris more than the Alpha since he is their next generation Alpha. "Whatever you do, protect the child from harm and if anything happen to me and his mother, you must take him away." said the Alpha to one of his kind.

"Yes, Alpha. As you wish. I will protect your son with all my heart and might."

So they went with the protection and manage to protect the family till Kris is 18 years old. Tall, strong and sporty.

But even thought he could live with his parents throughout his 18 years, the day ended with his father killed by their mortal enemies who thrashed into their house. In the process, killed his mother too.

He witness the abnormal look of the killer, which is not human.

Furious, he try to fight but was easily lashed away from them. He still watches how his mother cried and scream in pain of being, what you can say eaten by the things until she stays dead, eyes still stare at her son.

-----

When they finished with his parents, he thought he would die. He manage to dodge the claw that try to hurt him, earning a scratch on his eyebrow.

He can't get out of the house since, they are swarming the place, even killing the neighbourhood to shut all the noises or news of unknown creatures showing themself infront of the human.

Kris thought he would die, but he's not. Saved by his father's packs that came in with their wolf form and protected him from harm.

Later, he was taken to the packs and met with the elder. Shocked to find out that he is actually a werewolf and is now an Alpha, but his surprises on hearing that worn out, as he quickly agree to be the new Alpha.

And the normal life of Wu Yi Fan disappear from the world since he stay with the pack for hundreds of year to train, get stronger, more powerful and hunt the enemies.

Now fully aged, and strong he went back out to lived as a human.

-----

"Are you sure that you don't need us be with you, Alpha?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Its been hundreds of year since I last walk with the humans. Even if I'm a werewolf, I am still a human. All of us are still human, with much longer life span. So let me live among those humans."

"As you wish, Alpha. But you still have to come home for the ceremony in welcoming the newborn in our packs."

Kris chuckles, "Yes I will. I am the Alpha after all, Suho."

He ruffles the guy names Suho, who is one of the wolf in his pack and his most closest friend. He wasn't alone, he have many allies who will stay strong and tall with him.

Suho is one of them, along with the other 10. They are the Beta wolves in the packs, most likely they are the second most powerful after the Alpha.

The 11 of them, along with the Alpha and the rest of the male wolves will protect their females that is not that much, only 15, away from the enemies.

Some are even their wives, others are just a child. Oh, along with the wolfcub.

-----

Now, the current years, Kris lives among the humans. Looking after them and sometime even kill them when he watches the news of a murder.

He hid true identity away from the people.

Living alone in his mansion, until his 11 friends came to protect their Alpha and decided to stay with him.

"You guys surely know that I don't need babysitters." he his serious tone.

"Even if you don't need one, we still have to protect you, Kris. You are the last Alpha, you don't have any heir and you didn't even have a mate, yet." said Tao,

"I know that, so you didn't need to remind me." he hissed, sending glares to Tao, who then avoided his eyes with him.

"I'm sorry Alpha."

------

What they just said to him is true. One day he need to find his mate, and have an heir. If not, the packs will not last long without an Alpha, if he dies in the future.

Its not easy for an Alpha who leads to find a mate, since he is not interested with the females in his packs or any other packs that they became allied with.

'I'll just have to search harder.'

------

 

To be continued......

 

And here you are with the second chapter.

Isn't that fast? Like I said before, while ideas are pouring out of head, I must write it down fast :DD

Hehehehe, and like I said, this is Kris's chapter about his life and all ^^

Stay tuned for more xDD

By wolfcubs /lol/