Injured & Saved

Wolves

Author's POV:

 

Hurricane is about to hit Seoul since it is very windy and the sky was always covers with black clouds from early morning.

Some even fell ill because of the frequent weather changing.

Taeyeon watches how the trees dancing as the strong wind hit them, and making the leaf leaving their trees and fell on the ground.

She always love rains and enjoy watching the world being wash with the rain.

It seems like the world or just Seoul is being washed from all the sins and make it look fresh.

 Taeyeon sat in her room, sitting by the window and gaze to the sky. When it starts raining heavily, she starts to flip her sketchbook and draw.

The people ran for shelter once its raining.

-----

She quietly draw all the details including the people who ran, dogs and so much more.

It took her 10 minutes to finish up all the details and done.

She was satisfied with her artwork. But its not done yet, now its time for the color.

She went to her table and took her color, and mix it a little with water and starts to paint her drawing. Although people don't color up their sketches but she did, in her own way.

Bit by bit the drawing began to come alive because of the color that bringing the beauty out of her sketch.

-----

"Taeng! Lunch!" She heard Sunny shout from downstair.

At least her art was done, she put it away in her drawer where she keep the rest of her drawings and went downstairs.

From the hallway she could already smell the wonderful tasty food which Sunny cooked.

"Ooh la la..The masterchef Sunny has done it again. With her masterchef cuisine." Jessica praised, drooling over the table full of delighted looking cuisine.

"Hehehe, I did took cooking classes, so you should be expecting this from me." Sunny cross her hands and look a little cocky.

"Aigoo..Don't be too cocky, young Sunny. You can't surpass your mom yet with this kind of stuff." One word made Sunny all twitchy eyes when it comes from the mouth of Tiffany.

"At least, I can cook unlike you Fany. You burn everything up once you touch the stove, including the coffee maker."

Tiffany spit out her tea when Sunny mock her, "What! Hey, I can brew coffee just fine! Yah!" Sunny knows the que and quickly ran out of the kitchen since Tiffany started to chase her around the house.

"Sometime I wonder how old are there, don't you think so Taeng?" Jessica took a sip of her tea and glances at Taeyeon.

She write down on her book and let Jessica read. 'Yeah, they seems like a 7 years old trapped in a 22 years old body.'

They both laugh, but Taeyeon didn't made any sound while she laugh. "I can agree with you on that."

-----

Taeyeon was happy, leaving with her girl friends, and watching how Sunny and Tiffany fights over anything and try to show who's the boss, but everytime they will be trample by Jessica since the girl are much more the bosss type in the house.

But, the fight never ends, and its only a playful kind of fights so its fun to watch.

After lunch, Taeyeon went out after the huge thunder storm.

The street were still drenched with water, some branches from the trees were broken since it was very strong the previous thunder storm.

She and her girls live in a nice neighbourhood, there are some shops and parks, and not so far from the city. Basically, its a sub-urban.

"Hello Taeyeon ssi. Have you taken your lunch?" she was greeted by few shops owner who is very kind and friendly to her. Taeyeon nodded with a smile, 'Yes haraboji. Just taken my lunch. How is your business today?' thats what she wrote.

"Oh, the same Taeng. And with that thunder storm hitting us, I think my business will have lower income."

'Don't be sad haraboji. I'm sure by the time night falls, you have plenty of customers coming in ordering your delicious ramyun. Yours are the best that I have ever tasted.'

The haraboji smile, he ruffles her hair. "Thank you. Here, the halmoni from that shop told me to give you girls some. She wnated you to have them, so share this with Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny alright. And be careful."

Taeyeon smiles and bow triple times, thanking him for the pastries, she will thank the halmoni too, since she is the one who baked this.

-----

Taeyeon slowly open her eyes to find her lying on the ground. It was already dark, so dark that she didn't see a thing.

She was confused on what just happen and why in the world she was here and what was she doing until she were out till its night that she didn't notice of.

She try to stand up but falls back down when she felt stinging pain on her left shoulder. It was too painful that she didn't realized that she was covered with blood.

She reached up to her shoulder to feel and shivers when she could feel holes and thick liquid, like a blood flowing from her shoulder.

Taeyeon's eyes widen when she finally remember what had happen. It was something who attacked her all of a sudden while she was walking in the park.

The park was huge, and it was almost 6 so she just wanted to have a little walk in the park before she return home.

There weren't many people there that day, so it made her feel even more relax without so much noises and people, but her relax time ended when she and few other people heard loud screaming not far from where she stands.

Its kind of horrid how the person scream and its sounded so in pain when she or he screamed.

Taeyeon who trembles try to act brave, and try to check it out. It came from where the forest is, since the park is also closed with the forest. The people who walk pass ran since they felt terrified after the scream.

But she didn't, instead she went closer to check.

-----

Once she arrived at the place she surely thought the screaming coming from, a foul stench fill in her, almost making her vomit out all she ate earlier. The bags containing the pastries dropped on the floor because she can't hold the smell, even when she cover her nose with both hands.

Again, she muster the courage and walk closer and widen her eyes when she sees something or someone's dead body, rotten behind the bush.

But oddly enough, the meat, flesh was still very fresh, like it was this person who scream earlier. 'Who...in the world...do such things.' she thought.

The body still fidgeting, only that there isn't any form of a human or an animal from the thing she is looking at. Taeyeon knows that it is a human, since the clothes were ripped, and there are shoe lying on the side.

The feeling of nauseatic came again, she couldn't hold any longer but just vomit it all out.

While she was busy wiping , she didn't realized that something is sneaking behind her. Its huge, furry, has sharp long claws, fangs that is sharp and long like an elephant tusk.

She felt chills running down her spine and stood up straight. Cold sweats is forming and she knows that something is there.

Slowly, she turn her head to see, but before she could that thing lashed its claw on her back, tearing her flesh and skin apart, not deep but it wounded her bad.

Taeyeon falls to the ground, and breathe heavily when the thing clawed her. By her instinct, she stand up and ran, not to the park but into the forest, and she shouldn't have done that in the first place.

-----

The thing was chasing her and it made a very horrible sound when it scream. She was all teary since she felt fear. Its really her fault since she wanted to check it out and now look at what she had done.

Second, again its her stupid fault for running into the forest, without knowing where to go. She pants heavily and always look over her shoulder to see if those thing stop chasing her, but they didn't.

They were fast, every little step she takes with her short legs, they took double steps from her.

It try to claw her again but she manage to dodge it by ducking her head down or just run to the other side of the forets.

Once again, she glances over her shoulder and while she wasn't looking at her front, she hit a something and trip, hitting her face on the ground.

She flinched and fidget when she try to stand up, her back was hurt now she just sprained her leg. She couldn't stand and so she just sat there, waiting to meet her death.

'Some--somebody help..' she can't talk but was moving, of course no one will ever hear her if she didn't scream.

The thing that was chasing her is gone, she try to be sure they really did gone before she try to stand again, with a stick she found close to her.

She slowly got up, twitching, trembling, her face was distorted since the pain was awful.

Once she stands, she sigh but the thing suddenly came out of nowhere and sink its teeth down her left shoulder. The stick in her hand falls, her hands fidgeted and her eyes were wide.

Mouth was open, as she tried to scream in pain but like I said, she didn't make any noise. The thing was bigger than her and easily while it teeth still latched on her shoulder, it throw her.

As her body landed on the ground, she have few rolls before stop, laying lifelessly and motionless.

Everything went blank once she was bitten.

-----

Now shes awake, she tried to call somebody, but she couldn't find her phone. 'I must have lost it while I running, or dropped it.' she hissed when the pain shots again.

She didn't remember that she was clawed once she regain herself, not after she felt painful on the back and feel the long claw mark all across her back.

Her sprained leg was not helping her, so she had to stay there without moving anywhere.

The thing that chased her was long gone, thank god they didn't try to kill her or eat her. She was grateful on that, but she didn't know how long was she unconscious that after she woke to find the sky is all black.

While she try to make herself warm, she heard growling sound coming from her right side. Her body stiffen, she starts to tremble again.

But even with all that feelings of being scared, she still wanted to see what is the thing that is growling.

She slowly turn her head to the right, eyes still fix to where she heard the growling, until something slowly appear itself from all that darkness.

Eyes were dark, sharp and deadly, looking at her limping body.

When she finally see what it was, Taeyeon starts to move, she muster her strengh to drag her body away from the things that is getting closer to her.

Again it was huge, furry but its four legged. It has tails and pointy ears. Fangs was sharp and bare, hungry to sunk it deep into any flesh they could find. And the only flesh there is her and only her.

Her tears starts to pour down to her cheeks again, as she slowly drag herself trying get away from them.

-----

Taeyeon shakily pull he sketchbook out from her sling bag and write.

'Please...I beg of you. I have nothing. I don't have much but just for me to live.' The black haired girl begged with the writing she wrote on the paper.

But it didn't work when one of it barks loudly, as if it wasn't going to listen.

She shut hers eyes, afraid. They weren't the things that chased her but they were wolves, abnormally large sized wolves like from Twilight but its bigger.

'Easy Jongin...She is not our enemy.' one of them communicate with the one who bark. The one he called Jongin look at the one who talk to him.

'She is injured, by those thing that we call our enemy.'

'I know. She could have died if they bite her deeper, because they almost gets her heart.'

Their attention was averted once again when Taeyeon flipped her paper and write. 'Please...let me free. I...I'

The one with the scar crossing his eye stared at the paper than to the girl. He glance at one of his pack and back to the girl.

'Take the girl away. She needed medical treatment and fast.' said the one with the scar to a grey colored wolf. 'Take her where?'

'To our place. No more questions and just take her there now.' the scar one growls, as if saying that he didn't want to hear any no or why or buts from any of them. It is wrong to take a human to their place but because the girl needed some medical treatment, he have to.

'As you wish, Alpha.' Three of them starts to approach her but Taeyeon was so afraid she starts throwing things to them to make it go away.

-----

She quickly wrote something and showed to those wolves. 'W-Where are you taking me?' its like she know that they are taking her somewhere, perhaps to finish her off.

The one they called Alpha that have scar crossing it eyes approach her as well.

Taeyeon widen her eyes once she find out where they are taking her. 'How in the world?' she thought.

She was suprised that she could hear the scar one talking to her. He said 'My place.'

'My--My place?' she blinks few times, astonished, shocked that she could hear a wolf talk.

-----

 

To be continued.....

 

Sowoneul Malhabwa~~

/singing Genie all the way xD/

Taeyeon was saved and meet Kris in his wolf form.

Well she didn't even know that they all can transform into a human, yet.

All that is later chapter ^^

Sorry for the typos!

I promise you that I will update my other stories tomorrow or the next day.

Comments!