Thankful

Wolves

Author's POV:

 

All the wolves in the woods kneel down infront of Kris their Alpha. He was not happy with the news and not seeing Taeyeon with his remaining packs.

Most of the belongings was trempled by him since he was angry.

The Alpha throws spiteful words to his packs, and his closest friends tries to calm him down, especially Suho who knows him very well when the Alpha is angry. But this is very rare for a wolf to be angry to his own pack because of a human girl.

Perhaps, their Alpha has started having feelings for the human girl that he became like this.

Yura and Mirae were very scared of him and blamed themself for being careless. She was just a human girl, so why is it so hard to look after her when she is only a human girl. The two asked themself that.

-----

'Was it so hard? Was it so hard for the both of you to look after her? Where she is in our packs? Why?'

Kris stops walking back and forth and now facing the two females infront of him, that kneels before him with the rest of the packs.

He did not wish to speak through his mouth, but using his telepathy to communicate with them.

Yura and Mirae didn't answer him, and kept their head down all the time. Sweatdrop form on their forehead, few even slid down their cheek. Nervous and anxious.

The Alpha shut his eyes tight and shook his head slowly, frustrated. He gently squeeze his temple with his long fingers. Kris breathe in and out and then blow a gentle but long sigh out. It means, he is trying to calm himself.

'One more time..This time, do answer me. Was it so hard to look after her?' he asked again, not his voice became much more gentler then before.

-----

After few minutes of lying on the ground, she finally decided to stand up and try to find a way out. All the noises in her head, she tried to ignore them all by thinking of other things.

Her legs is weak but still can stand up and walk about the woods. Her clothes are dirty but what do she cares, only about her safety.

The wind was blowing, gently making her shiver seconds by seconds.

Her way to make herself warm was too rub her hands against herself, or just hug her body and try to keep it warm. She did her level best as she go through the woods.

Dried tears was formed down her cheeks but who wished to look at her in that state.

She have some scratches and small wounds that did not bleed but the things that love the smell of blood would easily traced her down and tackle her. That what worries her the most. The las time she remember about her parents, they came home with some cuts and her father bled.

Few moments later, those creature came crashing into their house and starts, tearing them flesh by flesh, right infront of her. Mouth trembles but nothing come out of it.

She hid herself under her bed and stay silent. She was lucky to be 4 seconds faster then them, because after she hid herself those thing came into her room. Searching for her. Taeyeon hold in her cries and cover with both her hands, while her tears kept on falling.

Odd enough, they couldn't find her and left the room with blood trails on the floor. Taeyeon quickly dashed out and jumped out of the window, not wanting to wait for more gore to happen. The last thing she saw as she run past the window of the living room, is how her parents was covered in a pool of blood with blook gushing out of their body.

Mrs Kim was facing the window, with a very shallow breathing. Taeyeon cried so hard when she saw her mother being stab to end her life.

Thats when those thing caught her scent.

-----

It was horrible, they chased her down until she found herself saved and alive. Blank, she didn't ask the anyone about what had happen.

'Eomma...Appa..please guide me. Help me live and see the world again. Protect me..Shield me from those...those wicked beings.' she pray.

-----

It has been about 5 hours after Taeyeon gone missing. Kris had already send scouts to search for her. He wanted to go but Suho and Luhan stopped him since he was not fit to go and look for her.

He wasn't that good, since he got injured before. They told him to rest but he refused, but again he was forced and he agreed after some arguement.

Mirae was incharge of treating him and she did good in doing so.

'Alpha! We caught her scent!' one of the wolf came and announced the great news. Kris quickly stood up, in the midst of being bandaged. 'Where?'

-----

Taeyeon collapsed onto the ground, tired. She pants a lot and sweats a lot. The pain from her small wound starts to throb maybe because she walked without resting trying to find her way out.

'How I wish I could meet Kris again. I'm...I'm so scared.' she thought, leaning against the tree bark.

All the howling and growling haven't stop ever since she gone missing, and it wasn't helping her at all. Taeyeon knows that those thing are currently searching for her and try to end her life there, but she tried her best not to let them catch her.

Although she didn't find a safe place, at least she could get herself farther from those beings. 'They are faster than me but I don't care. Taeyeon you have to be strong although I don't want to but I have too.'

She have both negative and positive thoughts.

After sometimes, she starts to stand again and walk, not until she felt something was getting close. Her legs automatically starts to run and her tears were again dripping down her cheek.

'God no!! Stop please stop!!'

-----

"TAEYEON!!" hand stretch out and grab her arm, and before she could swap it off her, the hand starts enveloping her into a tight hug.

Suprised, her eyes snapped open and to see that blonde hair again even when she couldn't see his face, she definitely recognized those blonde hair. This time she cried but not because of fear but because of how happy she was that Kris manage to find her.

Kris, holding the crying Taeyeon her hair gently and whisper soothing words to make her calm. The small scouting packs arrived and smile and even let out a relief sigh.

'Taeyeon, I'm sorry. Please stop crying.' he apologized non stop, pulling away from her but not letting her go. He brushed off the tears and caressed her face with his thumb.

Taeyeon leaned into his palm, wanting to feel more of his warmth hand on her cheek. 'Thank you.' one last streak of tears slid down as she gave him a happy smile.

He didn't hesitate to kiss her forehead and again hug her, since he was relief that she is okay.

The packs smiled at the scene. 'This time, we have to make sure that she won't leave or gone missing again. Because I think our Alpha has found his mate.'

The packs looked at the man who said that and watched the two infront, they don't deny it since a story about an Alpha being worried and so happy of their mate being unharmed was true. It happens to their previous Alpha as well.

And it seems, Kris cares deeply for the girl.

-----

 

To be continued.....

I don't really remember much of the story lines but I just gone with the flow and ideas in my head.

Its kind of crappy..

Not proved read and I think it got a lot of typos and perhaps umm..confusing things.

When will I start the Rated M chap?

I'm sorry for the late late late late bad bad bad late update...