Unknown Place

Wolves

Author's POV:

 

Taeyeon was guarded by 5 wolves among them, there is Yura and Mirae. For Yura who hated mortal, she can't never argue with their Alpha who wish to keep Taeyeon alive and safe.

Slowly, she is accepting the girl but not to the fullest.

The lairs of those things are located much deeper in the forest where is there is no light. Only darkness, just that.

Enemies since as far as they could remember. Perhaps its already been centuries or decades for the wolves. All of their deceased Alpha was killed by those things when the most strongest one among them appear themself.

Killed in a such violent way and most likely in the most unusual state.

But even when they are killed, the previous Alphas all have their heir to succeed on their father's place but for Kris, he didn't have any nor even a mate at the moment.

----

She was worried, anxious, restless thinking about the boys heading for a war against their unknown enemies.

Her mind is playing all kinds of thought which made her worst, possibly thinking about death of the man whom have been protecting her and even took her in, giving her shelter.

She wishes that he won't die in the same way as how her parents did years ago.

Because if he did, it will traumatize her more and perhaps even make her go through a shock for an entire life, which is really a coma as what the humans called.

Yura and Mirae noticed how quiet the girl has become, since they can't even hear her thinking, so it worries them.

Slowly the two white wolf turned back into their human self and sat beside Taeyeon. Mirae placed her hand on her shoulder, carefully not to suprised her but it didn't work.

Taeyeon jolt by the touch of Mirae and straight away look at her and Yura.

Concerned was written all over their face which Taeyeon realized and smiled to reassure them. They starts to hear her thoughts again.

'Thank you for worrying about me but I am fine now. Just thinking stuff.' she said through telepathy.

"You sure? Because you don't look so okay to us. What is really on your mind, Kim Taeyeon?" Yura try her luck to dig in her head.

Taeyeon silent herself for a moment, 'My past..' she lied, for once in her lifetime, she lied. In truth she was worried about the packs and the Alpha who have been away for hours and not a single news was heard from them ever since then.

-----

In the jungle, back to the packs and Kris, they finally found the home of their enemies. Foul stench is surrounding the area and it didn't really welcomed them.

Kris was thinking that they would ambush them but instead, those creature were waiting for them, surrounding their home.

Like their own, the creatures also have their own family and 'children' to be protected so since threat has come to them, they must make sure non of their kind is killed by the wolves.

In his wolf form, big and furry, teeth bearing out, with a deep growl along with it, Kris step closer to the one he thought is their leader.

He was furious and deadly, even though he might get hurt if he step even closer but Kris did not care at the moment. All his packs was following close behind him, ready to strike them when they try to hurt their Alpha.

 'Step forward you dreaded beast!' In his stern and threaten like voice he speak to the leader.

The one he asked to step forward did what he was told and faced him. It was big, bigger than Kris if I must say but Kris was not a coward to whoever is bigger than him.

He will never be afraid to anyone or anything.

-----

'Why have you come to my home, young wolf? Do you wish to die here?' Asked the leader of the enemy to Kris, as he somewhat laughing to the wolves.

'I did not come here to be laughed at nor die but I wish to kill you instead for you have crossed my lines in hurting one of my pack.' Kris answered back with confidence and seriousness.

The thing stopped and look at him.

'One of your pack? Which is the mortal girl?'

The wolves glaces to one another and somewhat communicate . Kris growls to quiet them down.

'Even if she is a mortal, she is in my packs, protected and guarded so why have you come to my den to try and kill her?! Why have you haunted her even in her dreams?!' Anger risen which he could not controlled but Kris keep calming himself.

The things laughs again, almost sounded like chuckling in a mocking way.

'Dear Alpha wolf, you have known of my culture in hunting a mortal from my own ancestors,  and that will keep on going till there is no more mortals in this world. That girl have seen us when we slaughter her parents and she is somewhat a danger to us. I don't care if she is yours but a mortal is still a mortal.'

-----

A hint of smirk curved on Kris' s mouth. 'Slaughtered a child's parent right infront of her eyes is a crime. And to try and kill her while she is with me, is also a crime. Something that I cannot accept!'

 -----

Taeyeon woke up from her sleeps and sat up. She glances all around her and to see that its already dark.

She does not remember when she had falls asleep.

Few of the wolves protecting her also falls asleep and 1 or 2 of them were awake and was scouting the perimeter.

Taeyeon sees Yura and Mirae fast asleep so she didn't wish to bother them.

Her eyes looked to where Kris and the rest have left hours ago and waited for them to come home but till now she didn't see them.

Its already half of the day and they haven't returned, now it worries her more.

She clenched her clothes and waited. Waiting and waiting.

-----

She then decided to go into the woods to search for them but something stops her from going in.

Her eyes caught something which is so unfamiliar.

Her eyes went wide and then she took her steps in following the thing she see. An illusion of her dead parents callingvto her.

Taeyeon lost her mind and kept following it. It was like she was controlled. Not noticing that her tears slid down bits by bits as she keep following it.

Later on she was already so far away from the wolves den without them noticing her gone.

-----

Few minutes later, the sleeping wolves and the ones scouting turned their heads to the woods.

The packs finally arrived home, some covered with bloods and some was slightly injured.

They sees their Alpha limping and was in pain before they ran to him as he falls to the ground. Tao and Chen tried to carry him but he refuses even when he was on the ground.

"We tried our best but they managed to escape after injuring him. At least they missed his heart if not, Kris would have been killed before finding a successor." Suho claimes wincing to the graze on his right arm.

"You were careless." Yura complaint. "How can you be so careless and act like that?! Are you trying to kill yourself?" 

Kris didn't wish to answer her and stayed silent. Breathing heavily while in pain. He slowly changed into his human form and lie on the ground stilll.

He snarls and glared at Yura. "Stop your lecture Yura. I am don't want to hear any from you at the moment. Can't you see I'm hurt..."

Kris stop and raised his head a bit, his eyes scanned around the den looking for the small figure but he couldn't find one. Then he used his hands to and pushed himself up groaning and wincing from the pain but he ignore it.

"Alpha?" Xiumin asked looking at him who was looking around.

"Wheres Taeyeon?"

His simple question turned everyones eyes on him. Yura and Mirae looked at him but then to the den.

-----

The missing girl was long gone, controlled or possessed and was following her parents illusions.

She have gone so deep into the woods. Alone and hopeless.

Once she reached a certain place she gets into her mind back and blinked few times.

She was confused, her eyes starts to wildly look around the unknown place she is in right now. As she noticed that none of the wolf was with her, her fear risen.

Now she has already start to walk around the place, her panic and fear attack has taken over her.

'Kris? Yura ssi? Mirae ssi? Suho ssi? Xiumin ssi? Anyone?!' She calls all the names she remembered but she didn't hear anyone responding.

Now from her fear and panic, it turned into tears.

She sat down and cover her ears and eyes. 'Sica ah...Fany ah...Sunny ah..' Taeyeon calls out her friends name while she cries.

One more of her fear beside death and trauma is being alone without someone.

She can't handle being alone because her thoughts would go beyond her limits and could trigger her into becoming insane. She could go down to histeria if she stays alone for more than 1 hour.

Also she could hear whispers from all directions, she just cant tolerate with that.

'Nooooo!!!'

 

------

 

To be continued....

Sorry for the long long wait guys.

I don't know if this is okay for you but I hope it is hahaha...

I'm updating tonight because I'm a little free but I'm working again tomorrow so enjoy the update...

Also I can't change anything here because I'm using my phone. My laptop broke and so I can only use my phone huhu..

So...enjoy ^^

Dont forget to comment :DD