Stay

Wolves

Author's POV:

 

It only took 20 minutes for Kris to finish up all the story telling to Taeyeon. She was a good listener and never did questioned him and his past.

They talk while they walk through the woods, but not far from the den.

'So now you're leaving among us as...you?' She questioned.

Kris nods his head and continue.

"I live in a mansion with the ones who followed me in rescuing you 4 days ago. I just felt like being human again so I stayed among you all and live as how I am."

'Your story...really reminds me of my own past.'

They both stop and Kris stared down at her. She looks kind of sad. He don't dare to ask but he was curious of this girl.

"How...did your parent died?" Carefully he ask the girl.

They now stand near a lake few meters away from the den. She lifted a pebble and throw into the water. One by one.

"If you don't want to talk about it, then I won't ask."

Taeyeon look at him. 'Perhaps one day..Now I just want to go home.' She said through her mind.

"I'll send you home after we eat."

-----

She nodded her head and they walked back to the den. Some of them were in a wolves form others were a human.

Taeyeon found out that they were werewolves, which she thought it was only a myth.

Nobody in this world had ever seen or believe that they exist.

But for her, since she witness them and stay with them for 4 days, she believe they exist.

She even ride on one.

-----

The food that a female called Yura cooked is only a meat soup with mild cooked fish.

Since they eat meat, they love to cook it under cooked except for Taeyeon. She wasn't into under cooked food at all.

"This is your share." Another female handed her a bowl of soup and fish.

'T..Thanks'

They found their spot to sit and eat, while Taeyeon still stand there watching they eat. For wolves, they sure eat politely.

Kris was at his den, enjoying his large portion of food since they prioritize the Alpha's hunger more than themself.

'Umm...' she mum in her mind. Trying to figure out a word to say.

"Come and sit with us, Taeyeon ssi." Taeyeon turn around, seeing the recent packs which always with Kris, called her.

Shyly she approach them.

A slight brown haired guy pats an empty space beside him.

"Come...don't be afraid of us. We really won't eat you." He smiles.

Slowly she sat and just watch them. "Aren't you gonna eat? It taste delicious while it still hot."

'Not feeling so good. You..can have them...if you want.'

They just blink and look at each other.

"Its not polite for us to take a woman's food even when she offered them."

'Its alright really. I don't feel like eating because I really don't feel well.'

-----

They all stop and starts surrounding her it made her blush.

One of them placed their hand on her forehead. "You don't have a fever." Said Chen.

"You seems okay to us." Then Baekhyun spoke, tilting his head.

'Its not there but here.' Taeyeon placed her hand on the tummy. She felt nauseatic like when she see the dead rotten body in the park.

From their normal faces, they started to worry about her.

"Do you wanna see the Alpha?" Asked Kai as he her hair.

'N...no. I'm fine but I just want to go home. My friends must be worried about me.'

They glances at each other, pity her.

"Then lets go." All of them was startled by a voice. Kris stand with hos hands stuck in his pant.

-----

"I'll sure that I could get her to safety boys. You don't have to follow me all the time."

Kris grumble when the 11 of them followed him from behind while he was escorting Taeyeon home.

"You're the Alpha and you don't have an heir, so just deal with it. You are very important to our packs. We can't let you die." Lay said as he eyed the forest.

The Alpha just groan and continue walking with her, ignoring them to the fullest.

Taeyeon was silent, well she was always silent but for the whole time they walk, she wasn't talking through her mind but keep silent herself.

Kris was keeping his eyes on her but he didn't open his mouth to talk and just let the silent overwhelmed them until they finally arrived back at the park where she witness the rotten body.

"We'll leave you here then. I can't send you home till your house so please be careful. Hope that we'll see each other again in the future, Kim Taeyeon. I must run back to my den, a ceremony needed to be held to welcome the new cubs in the pack."

They all bid farewell to her and disappear into the forest.

-----

She stealthly unlock the door to her house, and gently pushed the door open.

Slowly she shut the door close and tip toe herself upstairs, but what stopped by someone shouting her name from the living room.

'How can't I noticed them there.'

"Taeyeon? Taeyeon! Taeyeon ah!!" all three girls ran towards her and jump on the girl, crashing her with hugs.

They all starts to cry, wetting Taeyeon with it.

"Where have you been?! You went missing for 4 days and you didn't even call us back. We've tried to call you, text you, search for you everywhere. Gosh Taeng."

She can't say that she was chased by strange looking creatures while she took a walk through the park and then met a wolves and live with them for all that day. Its too...mythical like.

'I....I don't remember. I'm sorry for making you guys worried.' she wrote. They chuckles but then continue hugging her.

They told her how they search all area until early morning then called the police to help, and even they couldn't find her. Now that shes fine and healthy, they were happy and glad that shes alright.

-----

Taeyeon look around her room once the girls let her go to her room. She misses her room so much. Her bed, her paintings equipment, all her sketches, drawings, her clothes and so much more.

The clothes she was wearing were actually one of the female's that saved her life.

'One day I have to return this clothes back to her.' she thought and just went to have a shower.

After her shower, she went downstairs to get some cold water. All that walking make her thirsty and to have nice refreshing cold water flow down , made her satisfied.

"Taeyeon..." Tiffany calls from the library, small library room that is.

She peek through the door where the girl just called her, and saw all three of them there. They waved their hands telling her to come in.

Taking a seat besides Sunny. "Look here. We currently studying about werewolves." said Jessica showing her the book about werewolves.

Taeyeon almost choked herself with the cold water once she heard the word 'werewolf' as she thought they know where she were all this time.

"Some people say they exist in this world and saw them transforming into one. I wonder if its true. That would be way cool if I could meet one." Sunny's eyes glisten in excitement as she was imagining herself meeting with a werewolf.

"He might be as build and and handsome like Jacob from Twilight."

"Easy lover girl. That is only a movie. Werewolf don't exist and those maniacs might be maniacs when they said they saw one."

Taeyeon swallowed down her saliva, thinking that she is one of them. Because she saw and ate with them, the werewolves and they really exist. In their country.

"Puuhh, I know they are in our world somewhere, but not in our country. But they are so fascinating."

They talk hours on werewolf and Taeyeon was completely bored with it. She knows that they truly exist but she couldn't say that she was them all this time.

-----

Later that night, Taeyeon gazed out of her window. The full moon was big and beautiful. Resting her head on her arms as she keep staring into the night sky.

"Were you pouting?"

Taeyeon quickly turned her head to the owner of the voice and suprised to find Kris sitting by the window, right beside her.

They both met eyes and Taeyeon quickly talked to him. 'Why are you here? I thought you said you have ceremony..'

"It just ended and I happen to pass by this neighbourhood and never who I guess that you live here. You left your scent all around the place."

She blushed. 'My....My scent?'

Kris didn't answered, instead he gaze into the night sky like herself. "Its pretty isn't it. The full moon, was always my weakness but I come to used to it right now. And even managed to hold myself not to changed into a wolf."

'Thats good. Nobody wants to see a big giant werewolf walking about the street. Are you going home?'

"Yeah, to my mansion. I'd always drived through this neighbourhood and who knew that you actually lived here. Did you miss me already?" he smirk, leaning closer to her face.

She quickly slap his face away from her, and blushed madly. "NO. Why should I miss you. You're a werewolf. And doesn't mean that we talked and walked together, that we are friends.'

Kris only click his tongue once and pull away. "You're right. Besides, I don't really have time to spend with human like yourself. I have many other works to do. Since you alreayd arrived safely to your home, guess I should be going. Those boys might come looking for me if I come home late."

He was about to jump off her 3 stories bedroom window when a small hand grasp onto his shirt.

He felt the slight grip holding his shirt, and so he glances back to see.

'Stay...'

"I beg your pardon?"

Her face turning red again and she look away from him. 'I said...stay...stay with me a little longer.'

Kris stared quite a long time before he sat back on the window. "Okay."

-----

Truthfully, she didn't know why she ask him to stay. Perhaps she wanted to spend a little more time with him, and she felt safe when he was around, because ever since the incidents of those thing that try to capture her, she felt like they were close to her and whenever they want, they could just came crashing into her room and kill her.

But with Kris here, so close to her, she felt safe, despite he is the Alpha of the packs, and the last one who doesn't have an heir. It will be a disaster if he died.

They stay like that all night long, but they talk and have a quite a fun time even if it was night.

When he found her sleeping with her head resting on the window, Kris being a good gentleman and carefully enter her room, slowly he carried her bridal style to her bed.

She was as light as a feather and that really suprised her, because he didn't felt it when he was in a werewolf form while he carried her then.

Gently he placed her on the bed and tuck her in. He brushed his hand againts her cheek and smile.

"Good night Kim Taeyeon."

And he disappeared, leaving the sleeping Taeyeon.

------

 

To be continued.....

 

Didn't I tell you?

I'll be updating so fast ? Hahaha...

I don't why, but I'm crazy over this story xDDD

I'm too excited about it even when I don't have many subbies yet ^^

I wish you will subscribe and help increasing it xDD lol

Author will be very happy, and will be happy even more if there is more comments :))

Thansk for reading and enjoy !

Sorry for the typos xDD