Nightmare

Wolves

Taeyeon's POV:

 

I woke up by a music, it sounded so familiar and was my favorite song and so does the singer. I look around the place and it was solid rock, all around me. Ehh?

I walked out of the rocky place and see the people or should I say wolves. Oh right, I totally forgot about it.

I came here 2 days ago with Kris. Apparently I asked him to take me with him and well now I'm living among this wolves. Some welcomed me and some don't. They even tried to hurt me but Kris had ordered his friends to protect me.

Though the ones who tried to hurt me wanna hurt me, but they are not gonna eat me and thats good.

Since I don't wanna die in someone's stomach and become someone's food. Still young and single.

I see Mi Rae and Yura preparing their food, of course under cooked, not my kind of food.

They both noticed me, Yura didn't bother me and just continue her work while Mi Rae look at me and smile. She's nice for a wolf. "Hello Taeyeon ssi." she greeted me and I did the same thing.

"I still can't believe that the Alpha brought you back. You are the type of person that could endanger our packs." Yura start, and Mi Rae tried to stop her.

"Yura..Quit it. Its his choice. He must have a reason to bring Taeyeon ssi back."

"Perhaps nothing, but you've told him about her being in danger. Why did you say that to the Alpha? He shouldn't be bother by this matters and just focus on our packs and future and some human girl." that was pretty spiteful.

I look down on the floor. Yeah, Yura was one of them who don't like my presence here.

"You got me on that, I did told him that she is in danger. There is reason why I told him. Something that he must hold onto." Mi Rae said, she backing me up.

-----

I couldn't find Kris anywhere until a small girl told me. "The Alpha isn't here right since he went away to hunt."

I look at the little girl and her hair. 'Thank you.' She just smile and walk away.

I forgot that they had cubs and well some of them are Yura's and Mi Rae's cub. Can't believed that they are married? Is that a correct term to use on wolf?

I decided to take a walk around the place. It was pretty wide and large the place they make their den.

Its not like the ordinary wolves den because believe me its not even a den. Well few of it are a den but most of them are actually a house.

House made of rock without any windows or doors. Weird but I can't say that since people finds me weird as well.

I was very amazed about them. They aren't really from the old eras, and basically they know how to use the recent technologies like phones, tv, computer, and everything else.

'They way more advanced than I am. Impressive.' I thought.

-----

*loud howls*

I flinched and squat down, covering my ears and also my eyes.

The howling was too loud and scary that I was afraid about it and seriously even though that is my first time listening to it.

Then the howling starts again and this time its much louder.

what is that all about?! I scream inside my head. Man I can't handle this and all this howling stuff going on.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and raised my head to look at the person. And I see those thing trying to grab with their claws.

My eyes widen and I couldn't scream and try to  run but trip down since I'm sitting on a rock and hit my head.

I wasn't completely knock out but my vision was kind of blurry.

'Am I gonna die? Where Is everybody? Why aren't they helping me. Why are they only looking at me?'

-----

"Tae....yeon"

Please anybody help me! I don't wanna die!! Oh god I'm too young to die.

"Tae....Tae..yeon."

What huh? Is someone calling my name? Who is it? Oh no its coming to get me. No help me!!

Then all became clear and I felt my body being shaken by someone and clearly I could hear my name being called for how many times I couldn't remember.

-----

Author's POV:

 

"Taeyeon! Hey Taeng!" She slowly open her eyes but then snap them wide and shot her body up. Somebody hold her body since she was wailing her hand everywhere.

"Hey hey...Taeng..Taeyeon..Stop Taeyeon. I'm here! I'm here!"

She felt strong hands wrap her body and slowly she stops and calm herself. Her breathing was heavy and tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"What happen?" Luhan starts looking at the packs who were surrounding them.

"We don't know. She suddenly fell off the rock and went unconscious but she was like all fidgeting anf twiching while she passed out." Said one of the pack.

Taeyeon cling onto the person who hugged her that she knows it is Kris because of all the people there, only Kris would care for her like this.

Kris keeps on her hair and rock her body back and forth to calm her down. He could felt her trembling.

"Something must have happen to make her like this. Anything you see and hear that could make her be likr this?"

Kris asked looking at all his packs with his serious eyes.

They flinched and shook their heads.

-----

"I think...she might be having nightmares. I saw her fell asleep on that rock until she suddenly fell and hit her head."

Kris keep on her hair trying to ease her from crying but she keeps going and going.

'The howls...the ho..horrible howls. I...its..its coming back..Everything is coming back..'

All the wolves heard what Taeyeon were saying and the gave each other a questioning looks. What in the world was she talking about.

Kris gently wipe her tears away and pull her closer into his embrace. And he keeps on her hair.

"What is coming back?"

Everybody keeps on questioning themself on what she just said.

The Alpha was the one who catch on her meaning first and his hand grip her harder this time.

'Her past...' they all stared at the Alpha once he said that.

Taeyeon had already fall asleep while she cries. Her hand were gripping on Kris' s shoulder tightly and her breathing had became calm once she falls asleep.

-----

Kris carefully lift Taeyeon bridal style and walk to his den. While he walk he spoke to his packs about hunting.

"Find them...Divide into 3 groups and search the woods."

"Alpha..what are you doing? You want us to hunt our mortal enemies?"

"Yes. Time for us to ambush their territory."

They all glances to one another but their eyes starts to change. "This will be awesome."

"We are going hunting..Its been a while."

The packs were delighted to go hunting when it was ordered by their Alpha. It will be  the best time for them.

Kris placed her on his bed and her hair before he went out to hunt.

His friends gathered and waited for him.

"Kris..Are you sure about this?"

"I'm sure. And after we came back, I need to take her to my mansion. Its safer there than here. Will you guys help me?"

"Of course Alpha. To the very end and we will protect her too because we've said it before, we like her."

He smile and face Taeyeon again.

'I'll be back Taeyeon. You just wait here for me.'

Kris lean down and place a chaste kiss on her forehead.

 

------

 

To be continued....

 

Kris is liking Taeyeon..

Kris is liking Taeyeon.. xDDD

Lalala, thats the story is all about, it is KrisTae hehehe

/dancing like Kwang Soo & Woo Bin from Running Man ep 189 on the wall xDD lol/

Thinking ty things on my head for a ty chapter soon ^^

Sorry for the typos

Comments and upvote..

Author loves you