Precious and Letting Go

Wolves

Taeyeon's POV:

I can't really tell but I feel that my heart and soul feel safe when Kris is around. Even though he was scary at first, but once you get to know him, he is gentle.

He was hurt, but he still went out to find me. Once we came back to the den, I forced him to stay in bed and let them healed him. He refused at first but after I persuaded him for about 15 minutes long, he finally agreed.

'Taeyeon...stay here with me.' I looked at him while he was being tended by the female wolves and I think a doctor. He looked weak yet so strong while he was carrying me in his wolf form.

I smiled at him and took his hand and held it tight. 'I'm not going anywhere, Kris. Just gonna check on things. Don't worry.' I said and peck his forehead before leaving.

He pouted though. So cute.

-----

"Miss Taeyeon." One of the wolf called me. "I'm sorry for bothering you but I only wanted to say this. Stay with our Alpha and look after him for us when we are not around. It seems he took a liking and cares deeply for you."

I was suprised yet calm to hear that. Kris like me? Why do I feel so happy and my cheeks feels so warm and hot. Oh no, I'm blushing!

"Taeyeon.." A hand touched my shoulder but it made me jolt, I almost screamed.

It was Suho. 'Ahh..ah Suho ssi. I'm sorry.' The man left us alone with a bow. Suho nod and look back at me once the man left.

"Are you alright? Are those injuries okay?" Suho was very kind and gentle. He checked on my wounds to see if its okay and not so severe. I smile and nod few times to say that its okay.

'Its only a scratch. Its not that bad.' I said. I could see that he was relief that I'm okay. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that I don't want to leave them, especially Kris. Even if they are wolves, but they are very kind to me.

I wonder what will happen if I decided to leave. What will Kris say. Will he accept them or not. Man, it is seriously hard to think about this matter.

I truly wanted to go back home but...

-----

'But you wanted to stay too..Half of yourself is saying to stay and another half is telling you to leave and return to where you came from.'

I turned and see Kris standing there with his look.That look that means pained and sadness.

'Ohh Kris..I...I don't know what to say.' I stopped there and look away.Its hard to look at him when he is showing that sad face. I miss my girlfriends, I miss my room, I miss my welcoming warm bed, I miss my artbooks and sketches and lots more, but I don't want to leave Kris.

He is...very special to me. I feel like we are connected with each other.

'Look, if you wanna leave, I'll accompany you through the woods. You know how much those things wants to kill you, so it is much safer if I tag along and go with you until you found the roads again.'

'Kris...do you really..' I stepped back a little when he suddenly grab me and then pulled me in his large arms.

'If thats what makes you happy..Then, its better if I let you go home and see your friends.' He sounded so...sad. Although he wanted me to be happy, but he's not.

-----

I could feel his breath on my neck, it was warm. He was warm and I always felt safe when I'm in his arms. Despite our huge heights differences, I like it how he could easily carry around.

His hug tighten but still gentle. He really don't want to let me go. I can sense it. And I also don't want to leave him, there again I said it. I wrapped my hands around his neck and with that, he slowly carry me like a princess with him still nuzzling in the nape of my neck.

He take few steps backward and sat on a rock behind him, not letting me go.

I can't..This man is really, making me crazy. I slightly chuckles when his breath tickles me.

'Why are you laughing?' he asked, glancing up looking at me. I shook and just said nothing, and he continues with caressing me. 'Tae, if you wanna go then say it.' He starts again with the question. He pull himself away and look at me. I looked back at him.

I stayed silent for a sometime and then sigh. I jumped out of his lap and wrapped myself for warmth. 'Will you let me?' I asked back, glancing back at him.

Now he's the one stayed silent, rubbing his neck as if he was nervous, anxious. "If thats what you want....then yes, I will" His words were heavy.

-----

"Know this Tae, that you are very dear to me. You are like my most important, most valuable treasure even if I just met you for few weeks, almost a month but your friends are looking for you. I have heard news that the police came here and searching for you. And...it may seems hard for me to let you go but I have too. For your sake, happiness and safety."

'But I feel safe here...with you Kris.' He stopped me from going further, by gently pecking me on the lip. I widened my eyes and it really suprised me.

He gave me that pained smile, "But you are safer away from me."

Somehow I feel like he is pushing me away now, since he keeps saying that but saying it with that pained expression. I know that he don't want to let me go but he have to.

The rustling sound came from the bushes makes me turn and look at what is coming. Suho, Luhan, Chanyeol and Tao showed themself and coming on our way. They too have that face.

"Taeyeon ah, we'll be escorting you out along with the Alpha. The others wanted to tag along but Suho didn't let them. Yura and Mi Rae too."

"I don't get why you suddenly changed your mind Taeyeon ssi. You cameback to us few weeks ago and now you wanted to leave again? Why?" Tao seems angry and disappointed on her choices.

I went to him and pat his head. 'I just...I just wanted to go home Tao ssi. Somehow, those things is getting meaner and scarier when I'm around. You all got hurt because of me being in the pack, so I might as well leave.' I explained but he doesn't seem to take it.

I sigh, 'I promise you this, I'll come visit you and the others on my off day. Plus I might changed my mind again and maybe comeback here.'

Tao, Luhan, Chanyeol looked at me. "Yeah, like you really going to."

'Cross my heart, Luhan ssi. I never break my promises.' I smile, the three of them smile back and hug me. "You better comeback." Chanyeol starts to whisper in my ears, "Not for us, but for him. Mating season is about to come, and Alpha won't feel good without his mate around." He chuckles. His words make me blushed to the fullest and Kris noticed how red I was.

"Chanyeol, what did you say to her?" Kris starts interogate but I stop him. 'He says nothing! Really, nothing.' I didn't sound convincing at all but he brushed it off.

Mate? Mate? Mate?! Does Kris really thinks of me as his...mate? His partner? His lover? His....his....his. God I can't think.

-----

Along the journey to then end of the woods, Chanyeol's word kept on playing in my head. I can't seem to shake it off my head. Kris noticed how insecure I was since every 30 minutes he keeps on asking if I'm okay.

'Yes Kris, I'm fine..Really I am.' That was the tenth time I said that to him and will be the last because I saw the road, my neighbourhood.

We all stopped and the atmosphere starts to get gloomy once again.

I can't say anything else because if I do, I'm going to cry. I know it. I quickly gave Suho, Luhan, Tao and Chanyeol a hug and of course some positive words to make them not to loose hope in not seeing me again and then....Kris.

He stares at the houses and still not looking away when I approached him. I stand beside him. 'Kris...'

"Promise me you'll comeback. Promise me that you'll visit when you have free times. Promise me that you won't tell anyone about us, the wolves." 'You know that my friends saw you before right?' "Yes, I remember that but just promise me that nobody else other than your friends should know about us." I nodded and he nod once.

"I'm going to miss you."

'Me too.'

For one last time, he pulled me into his arm and kiss me on the forehead before letting me go and went back into the woods.

I know I felt the stabbing pain when he left me there, but...I have too.

-----

Author's POV:

About few meters away from where Taeyeon was standing, Kris was looking at her, watching her until she stepped out from the forest. With one last glance she gave at the woods or where he was before she ran to her house.

Kris just sigh. Suho patted his shoulder. "She'll comeback. For sure." He reassure him before they leave to return to their den.

"Yeah.."

 

------

To be continued.....next chap... \(>3<)/ xDDD

 

*waves*

Hi, umm...this feels akward but hey, here is a new update

At long last right? Well ummm, okay then..

See you guys soon, which I don't when it is though...

Bye, please forgive me and the typos and if I ran out of my original storyline or...whatever else I did wrong.