She Who See Death

Wolves

Author's POV:

 

"Its the mute girl! Not only is she mute but also crazy, thats what my father said and so does my mother."

"Look at what she is wearing. Its doesn't even look like a clothes at all."

"Where did she live anyway? I bet in the forest or some random boxes on the side of the street."

"Ewww, she even smells horrible. Did she wash herself? Disgusting!"

"Stay away, crazy girl. You might make me go crazy as well."

-----

Taeyeon, 15 years old was treated badly by her schoolmates. She is even called dirty, crazy, mental girl from the day of her parents death. Its only 5 years since they died and people see her as an annoyance or just a nothing.

Non of her relatives wish to take her in, except for her grandparents who loved her more than her cousins.

The kids who said she is crazy or smelly is just too perfect that they think she is not.

Well, Taeyeon is a one special girl in her family. She could see, she could hear but she is definitely not crazy.

She didn't talk or try to find them, but instead she ignore it.

Yes, Kim Taeyeon can see things that she shouldn't be seeing.

Perhaps its all because of her trauma that let her see things that people can't. Trauma because of her dead parents. Because she witness the most horrifying death of her parents that let her see things.

-----

She lives with her grandparents who treated her with love that she couldn't get from her dead parents.

Besides thats, she had never go out to play with the neighbourhood kids since they might think of her as an hindrance or odd.

And also, she has lost her ability to speak once she witness death.

No matter how hard her grandparents tried, they couldn't get her talk and she have been isolating herself from the people outside their house. Shutting everyone away.

All because of death.

-----

But bit by bit, once she had herself comfortable enough in her surrounding, she finally step out of her house and see the world.

Like I said, the neighbourhood kids find her weird when she finally show herself, but she didn't care.

From she was 10 until she was 12, she have been shutting people and not even attending schools since she not feeling well with all that incident.

Now she finally went back to school, and yes they treated her bad since the whole school knows of her weird behaviour and saying that she is crazy for seeing or hearing things.

Her classmate even distant themself from her and not even wanting to sit besides, at the back or on the front of her desk. Nor even eat with her.

-----

One day, she only do her usual hobby, that is sketching things, alone at the courtyard. But some stupid kid wanted to play with her, so they start bullying her.

Even tearing her sketchbook and all the painting and drawing she had into pieces.

She cried, without any noises, and they keep bullying her. Picking on her, hitting her, throw tiny rocks and so much more on her until.

"Yah! What are you doing picking on a girl like that! You stupid jerks! Get lost! Now!"

They all jolt when they heard a girl shouted at them, her hand was on both side of her waist and she looks very angry and pissed.

She was not alone, but with her friends.

"Why are you helping this weirdo anyway, Jung! She's a weirdo and a mental girl!"

"So?! I don't care and I don't believe all those funny rumors! Now stop what you are doing before I call the principal!"

The boys start to leave and ran away, but not without warning her.

"Damn you Jung, Lee and Hwang! This won't be the last!"

-----

Taeyeon watches how the girls stop them from picking on her, but then hide her face away when they starts to get close to her.

"Its okay..We don't wanna hurt you. Here let me help you up. Those jerks are just morons in this school. You shouldn't be worry too much about them, kay?"

Taeyeon just nod once and let the girl help her stand up.

"Wow, they really made a mess with your artwork. I mean, look at all this drawing! Its a total fab! I've never seen such artistic drawing before."

Two of them just giggles to their friend while Taeyeon just blink and look at the girl blankly.

"Thats Tiffany, Hwang Tiffany or Miyoung. She is just so into arts and I think you had just got yourself in her list of favorite artist."

"Oohh! You have a total awesome bag! Where did you get it?"

"And she is Sunny, Lee Sunny or Sunkyu her real name. She love bags more than anyone in this world."

Taeyeon didn't response but just blink. "And I'm Jessica or Sooyeon or Jung Jessica. Love arts, bags, clothes but not as this two maniacs." she whisper trying to be sure that they don't hear her.

"Yah! I heard that!" said the two in unison.

-----

"You don't have be worry. We totally understand you about being outcast by all the students here but you don't have to be worry anymore, since we wish to be your friends."

"People might think we are crazy to be friend with you who they think you are crazy but what do we care. You seems normal to us. Very normal."

"And, even if all that rumors is true, that is super cool! Its not weird but cool!"

Jessica and Sunny again laugh. "She is also into supernatural. Just bare with her."

"So, what do you say? Can we be friends?" All three stick their hands out to shake hands with Taeyeon, but she just stare at their hands and was thinking.

She really do want to be friends with them, but she worry if people might turn their backs on them once they starts befriending her.

"So? Don't you worry about us, we don't care what people will do to us."

Hearing them saying like that, and seeing them smile so genuinely to her, made her eyes go teary. For all this years she have been shutting herself from the people, she finally get her very first friends.

Quickly she pull out her sketchbook and wrote something.

'YES! I'd would love to! My name is Kim Taeyeon, call me Taeyeon or Taeng or whatever names that you wish to call me. I'm sorry, but I can't talk, I...lost the ability to talk 2 years ago. And I'm not really fond of making friends. Please forgive me.'

They read what she wrote then smile. "It won't be a problem Taeng. Nice to meet you!" all said together.

And for the first time, Taeyeon smile.

-----

Now 15 years old, she is still being bullied but since has friends who could save her, she is not that worry and happy that they keep friending her.

After they all became friend, she soon find out that the three was very kind and gentle. They even understand her more than her grandparents did.

She is much more happy than how she used to be.

-----

Then later, few years had past and now she is a third year college student.

From her day gaining friends, until today, people had slowly stop ignoring her. She had moved to Seoul back after her grandparents died.

Now leaving with her friends, and attending college with them.

Her college understands her situations of being mute so they provided her with a communicator for her to write in.

Still, she uses her sketchbook to talk with her friends and her classmates.

Some of them still think she is weird and mental, some thinks she is okay and not crazy at all.

Her life was perfect, normal and happy life.

But her trauma over her parents death did haunt her, and so does the killer who murder her parents.

She still have nightmares of that 'thing' trying to kill her, stab her with its long sharp fang, claw her and bite.  All night, Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny would sense that Taeyeon was having nightmare so they will ran to her room to check on her.

They aren't pyschic, but having been friends with Taeyeon for quite a long time, they could already understand her situations.

-----

It really scared her whenever she dreamt about her parents killer. She knows what she see, she knows what she was staring at that tragic night. It wasn't human at all. It wasn't an animal.

But something far more out of this world.

She who see death.

-------

 

To be continued...

 

This chapter only introduces Taeyeon and her life, along with her friends.

Just wanted to update sooner because my head is full with ideas for this story ^^

Sorry again for not updating my other stories :0 (smile sheepishly)

Later chapter, I will introduce Kris and his packs :DD

Enjoy!