The Comebacks on M!Countdown....

Feelings for You! [HIATUS]

The 2 groups arrived at the MNet building in seperate cars but on the same time. SNSD were  slitly earlier than Super Junior. Both groups took 2 cars each since they have a large number of amounts of members. The SNSD members were getting out their cars when Super Junior's car arrived. They decided to wait for their oppas so they can enter the building together.

"Oppas!" the girls said as the Super Junior members walked out their cars.

"Oh hello, our lovely and charming dongsaengs." the diva Heechul said.

"Good Morning girls" the other boys said.

"Boys and Girls, if you people dont get in the building, you'll be trapped here with all the reporters and fans." SNSD manager's said.

"Hurry up and get inside already!" Super Junior's manager instructed them.

"Yes ahjjusis'" Both group shouted.

They got in the building where they were safe from insane fans and reporters.

They rehearsals took about 2 hours when everyone finally finished. The actual performance were gonna start in an hour max. SNSD departed from Super Junior to go to their dressing/waiting room. And Super Junior headed to their waiting/ dressing room too.

SNSD Dressing Room:

"Wow, that was tiring" the girls said as they entered the room.

"You girls did great!" the awesome manager oppa said. "Im sure your gonna be even better on the actual performance."

"Speaking of performance, the show's gonna start in an hour." Taeyeon remembered. "lets get ready!"

The girls started to get ready while their manager made a call. After 20 minutes of preparing, everything was done. They were all ready. They decided to make a visit to their Super Junior oppas.

Super Junior Dressing Room:

The boys heard a knocked on the door and Henry decided to answer it.

"Noonas! and Dongsaengs!" He exclaimed.

"Annyeonghaseyo Henry-sii" The girls said.

"Come in" Henry invited them in.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppas!" the girls greeted their seniors.

"Annyeonghaseyo dongsaengs!" the senior resonded to their cute dongsaengs.

"What brings you girls here?" Leeteuk asked.

"Nothing really." Taeyeon answered.

"If you dont want us, we can leave." Jessica stated.

"Yeah YOU leave!" Heechul .

"fine!" she said and made her out the room and slamming the door.

"Were sorry about Jessica." Sunny apologized to the oppas.

"And were sorry about Heechul hyung." Sungmin apologized to his dongsaengs for his hyung.

"Yah!" Heechul yelled.

"Hyung just be quiet." Eunhyuk said.

"Shouldnt someone go and find Sica?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I'll do it" Tiffany said.

"I'll come and help." Siwon said as he grabbed Tiffany and made their way out the room and went to look for Jessica.

"Hey, where's my bestfriend?" Yuri asked looking around for her bestfriend.

"Im here!" Yesung said entering the room, coming from the bathroom.

"Lucky your bestfriend is still here." Yoona said sadly remembering Kibum.

"DOnt worry, Kibum-ssi will come back soon." Donghae assured her.

"Im hungry~~~" Sooyoung whinned.

"You want me to cook later?" Ryeowook asked which she nodded rapidly to.

"I wish I brought my laptop so I can play games." Kyuhyun said.

"Here oppa" Seohyun said handing Kyuhyun a game system. "Its not starcraft but at least you can play a game"

"Sweet Maknae." Everyone said.

The girls decided to hang around Super Junior's Dressing room until the show starts. Space wasnt a problem because the room was pretty big and both groups were the only ones in the room.

10 minutes before the show started, Siwon and Tiffany came back with Jessica following them.

"Were back!" Siwon announced.

"Sorry it took us too long. Sica was hard to find." Tiffany said.

"Yeah, thats why it took so long." Jessica mumbled in english that everyone can hear but only 2 people can understand.

"What?" Heechul asked being confused.

"Non of your freaking bussiness!" Jessica said again in english.

"Yah! Henry, tell you hyung what she just said!" Heechul demanded.

"You better not!" Jessica warned Henry in english.

"Henry do you mind not telling. Its just gonna create more ruckus." Tiffany said in english.

"Alright. Plus, hyung's yelling is getting on my nerves. Payback time." Henry responded in english.

"Yah! Stop talking in jebbirish and  tell us what your talking about." Heechul demanded.

"Sorry hyung. Cant" Henry said.

"Wha--" Heechul was cut off by someone entering the room.

"Bet you girls were here" SNSD manager said.

"Come on everyone. The show's about to start." Super Junior manager declared.

 

The show started and everyone was ready to make their comebacks. For real though, its not really a comeback. Their just going to perform their most popular song. Its like a special to welcome back SM Enterntainment back to the show. Yes, they arent the only ones here from their company. F(x), SHINee, TRAX, CGJH, TVXQ and of course SNSD and Super Junior also Super Junior M are here for the special episode. Come to think about it, SM Enterntainment are the ONLY artists here.

This isnt a normal episode where they would have awards and other things they do on a normal broadcast. Today, MNet really gave SM artists a special episode for their own.

First up on the stage was CGJH. They performed their awesome harmonizing song, My everything. Where in the music video, Yoona and Kibum starred in. They continued wit another song, Too Good. Finally they finished and got off the stage. Next up was TRAX. Even with only 2 members left, they still performed an awesome perofrmance. They sang the song where SNSD's very own maknae starred in; Oh my Goddess.

After them, it went on commercial. After 2 minutes the show went on. TVXQ went next. They performed Wrong Number and Super Star. They performed the song with only 2 members. Normally they would perform it with 5 members, but now only 2 because of the 3 JYJ boys breaking away from the company.

Next up was Super Junior M. They performed Super Girl where Jessica starred in and too perfect. Leeteuk couldnt help but be proud of his dongasengs, knowing that it was really hard to perform as SUper Junior M without their revious leader, Hangeng. He knew that Henry and ZhouMi were the ones really affected with Hangeng leaving.

After Suju-M, F(x) went and took the stage. Jessica was really attentive during their performance, obviously because she was really proud of her little sister. F(x) performed Danger and Nu Abo.

Next up were the shinning flower boys of SHINee. They performed their noona taker song 'Replay'. After that they performed Lucifer which really tired them out. Everyone knew that it was really hard performing that song. Especially because of its tiring dance steps and high notes.

After SHINee performed, a commercial again. 2 minutes later, SNSD were possitioned in the stage for their performance. They performed Gee and Run Devil Run. During their whole performance, Super Junior couldnt take their eyes off their cute little dongsaengs who can surpass their popularity anytime.

After them, finally Super Junior performed. They sang their popular song Bonamana and No other. They couldnt perform Sorry Sorry because if they did, they stage would really look empty without the 3 missing members. After their performance, the show finally ended.

Everyone thanked the fans and MNet for organizing this special episode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter but i'll try to update again tomorrow. Hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry if its boring. I promise, i'll do my best for the up coming chapters.