What's his problem?!

Feelings for You! [HIATUS]

Both groups arrived at the photoshoot place on time. They immeadtely headed to their dressing rooms to get dressed. It was the middle of summer so they were displaying summer clothes mostly colors red and white.

After they got dressed they quickly went to the director to see what he wanted them to do.

"Is everyone here?" The director said sounding like a school teacher checking of all the students were there.

"Ne!" Everyone answered.

"Arraso. So first off, Taeyeon." 

[A/N: This part their wearing the clothes they wore for the worldcup SPAO collection.]

Taeyeon went infront of the screen wearing white shorts, red sleave less shirt with a devil horns headband on her head while holdong a little bull horn. She posed while the camera started rolling and clicking.

"Next!" The director called the next person which was Yoona. She was wearing a red shirt with sleeves, white shorts and holding a soccer ball on her   hand. She held the soccer ball up and the camera shot her.

"Next one, SM's Neice." the director called Sunny to the screen. She was wearing white shorts and white shirt. She also had a soccer ball in her hand but did a different pose with it. Minutes later she was done.

"The maknae is next" Seohyun got infront of the screen and posed. She was also wearing all white but instead had 2 balloons in her hand.

The pattern continued like that until all the girls were finished. Now it was Super Junior's turn. They were also wearing the colors white and red. 

After about 3 hours or so they all finished up.

[A/N: Please forgive me for not writing a long description during the photoshoot. I just had a feeling it'll get boring.]

Now the 2 groups were outside the photoshoot place waiting for their cars to arrive.

"That was so tiring!" Tiffany said in english.

"I know right." Henry agreed.

"But thank God were all done now." Jessica joined in.

"english, english, english. jebirish, jebirish, jeberish. Its all the same to me." Heechul hummed.

"Mianhae oppa." Tiffany again apologized.

Jessica couldnt stop from rolling her eyes. "Stop apologizing Fany. Its non of his bussiness if were talking in our language anyways." Jessica adviced to Tiffany.

"hmmmmmmm......." was the only thing that Heechul said. He figured it would annoy Jessica more.

"What?" Jessica faced him sending him a death glare.

Heechul avoided the death glare and just started to giggle. But for real though, inside he was dying from Sica's death glare.

"You know what? Forget it." Jessica gave up and just walked away and sat on the bench nearby and stared into nowhere.

"Hyung, would you please stop annoying Sica?" Donghae asked his hyung.

"Why? You dont want me to hurt your little girlfriend's feelings?!" Heechul snapped at Donghae which made the other one quiet. " Oh wait i mean 'ex' girlfriend." 

Not only Dongahe was affected by that but also Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon who were also ex's.

The 3 looked down not wanting to say anything. 

"Hyung whats your deal?" Maknae Kyuhyun cant take it anymore.

"Nothings my deal." He said. It wasnt normal for him to act so mean. 

"Heenim, stop acting so mean." Leeteuk finally took controll. Heechul didnt say anything because Leeteuk was older.

"Lets Go!" The 2 managers finally arrived with the cars.

The 2 groups entered their cars and went off. For SNSD they decided to practice so they headed to their practice room at SM. But Super Junior decided to just go back to the dorm.

 

SNSD POV:

"Im sorry but what is oppa's deal?" Yuri said as soon as they enetered the practice room. They were alone now since their manager had a meeting.

"It looked like he was really serious." Seohyun said.

" And mad too." Sooyoung agreed while munching on some chips.

"I think something happened, but lets leave it. " Taeyeon said.

"Yeah. Foget him FOREVER!" Jessica scremed out of irritation.

"Well Sica, you also need to fix your attitude towards him" Tiffany told her. "Weater you like it or not, he's still out Sunbae."

"I guess." Jessica mumbled.

"So are we gonna rehearse or what?" Yoona asked which was like the first time she talked after the restaurant.

"Yoong, why does it seem like you dont get in our conversation when were talking about Super Junior sunbaes?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Its just im tired today okay?!" she answered nonchalantly.

"Yeah okay." The girls said. 

"She probabyly misses Kibum." The girls all thought in their minds.

"So lets practice." Sunny announced.

"Lets practice the songs were gonna sing at KTR tonight." Taeyeon said.

"Which songs are we singing?" Yuri asked.

"uhh... lets sing RunDevilRun." Seohyun suggested.

"sure." their manager just entered the room.

"how was the meeting manager oppa?" Tiffany asked.

"its was alright." he said sighing. "it was just all the normal thing, you know, checking if everything's alright."

"Come on guys." Hyoyeon said. "We need to practice."

They started practicing. They were gonna sing 3 songs live. First was RunDevilRun. Then 2nd was Gee. Last was Oh! It was all their great hits. After about 3 hours or so they got everything perfect. 

 

It was now 11:30 pm. They needed to go to the radio station now. The girls were pretty tired so they took a little rest while in the car. They arrived 30 minutes later. The show was gonna start in 5 minutes. When they enetered the room, they found Leeteuk and Eunhyuk practicing their lines. 

"Oppas~!" The girls greated.

"Oh dongsaengs." Leeteuk said.

"Yo yo yo, whats up?" Eunhyuk tried to make the girls laugh by speaking english. Which he succeded on.

"Okay, the show's about to start. Everything alright?" The director asked.

"Ne~~~" The 9 + 2 people said.

The show started after 4 minutes approximately. The whole show they were laughing and the 2 oppas enjoyed their dongsaeng sing live their 3 awesome hits. Especially Oh!

 

After an hour the show ended. It was now 1 in the morning. Of course everyone was tired because they were humans. All of them got their things together and walked out the building. 

" Bye girls!" Eunhyuk said to them.

"And please please please forgive how Heechul acted today. Please dont get mad at him. I promise I'll talk to him about it." Leeteuk responisble assured them.

"Its okay oppa~" Taeyeon said while a little bit using aegyo which made Leeteuk blush hardly.

The other girls and Eunhyuk saw how Leeteuk was blushing and just laughed inside.

"And im sorry for the way i've been acting too oppa." Jessica said and bowed to her 2 sunbaes.

"Its okay Sica." Leeteuk and Eunhyuk said.

"Well lets get going girls." their manager said to them.

"Annyeong oppas~" The girls squeeled.

"Annyeong dongsaengs~~ Sleep well alright?!" The responded back.

"Ne~" The girls said and their car stared driving away which now left the 2 Super Junior members alone.

"Hyung are you really gonna talk to Heechul hyung?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Yeah. That thing between him and Sica is normal but today he kinda took it too far. I mean, did you hear what he said to Donghae?" Leeteuk said disappointingly.

"yeah..." Euhyuk said because he heard EXACTLY EVERYTHING what Heechul said.

"And im not just sorry for Sica or Donghae but to you and Hyoyeon too." Leeteuk said while now looking into his dancing machine dongsaeng. " I know you2 also got affected by what he said."

"Yeah................" Their was a moment of silence.

Finally 3 minutes later, Eunhyuk spoke." Well lets go home hyung. Im beat." He started to walk towards Leeteuk's car which was what they use to get there. 

" m'kay. Heechul, Heechul, Heechul; What's his problem?!" Leeteuk sang queitly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeahhhh..... Guys Iam so deeply sorry because I havent updated since 2 weeks? Im not sure how long its been. But I really hope you love this chapter. And what do you think Heechul's problem is? Look forward to the 83liners talk on the next chapter maybe.

Please keep supporting and please subscribe to my story~ I'd really appreciate it. And dont forget to comment too please.