Talk!!!

Feelings for You! [HIATUS]

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk got into Leeteuk's car. He drove cause Eunhyuk was exausted. After 25 minutes, they arrived at their dorm building.

"Hyuk! Hyukkie!" Leeteuk tried to wake up Eunhyuk.

"Yahh! Lee Hyukjae." Still no response. He guessed he was really exausted but he cant just sleep in the car.

"Or can he?" Leeteuk said in his mind. "Nah, thats too cruel~" 

"Anchovy, come on, wake up." No response.

He tried to be a little softer. "Hyukjae, come on. Were here." 

Finally he woke up. But he was only half awake. Leeteuk knew that was gonna be the best he can get up so he just led Eunhyuk to the building and started walking to their room. Finally they got there.

"Hyung, I can take it from here. Thanks~" Eunhyuk said as he went to his room and found Siwon already asleep. He didnt bother to wonder where Donghae was cause he was really tired.

Meanwhile, Leeteuk decided to go and watch news for a while. Expecting to find the living room empty, he was surprise to see Heechul watching the tv. So since it was only the 2 of them actually awake, at least they think it was only the 2 of them, he took this chance to talk to his dongsaeng one on one.

"Heechul shii." He started.

Heechul turned around and smiled as he saw his hyung standing there. "Hyung! How was the radio?"

"It was awesome. Why arent you sleeping yet?" 

"Shouldnt I ask you the same thing. Im guessing that you'd be dead beat tired but here you are standing there." He responded.

Leeteuk took the empty seat next to Heechul and sat down.

"Well, Iam but I got to talk to you." Leeteuk said.

"Is it really important that it cant wait until tomorrow?! You need Jungsoo." Heechul sounded like he really cared about his hyung's health, but also at the same time he was just trying to avoid the talk. He already guessed that Leeteuk was gonna talk to him about his attitude.

"No, it cant. And right now is the perfect time." Leeteuk sounded serious.

"Aright then. Let the 83liners talk." Heechul gave up.

"Okay. So first off how are you doing?" Leeteuk couldnt just come out and start to yell at him for his attitude. This person his talking to is the half of the 83liners. And of course because Tukie is such an angel.

"Hyung please get to the point." Heechul just wants to get this over with.

"Fine. Why were you acting like that with Jessica and not to mention our members and SNSD members too." He was now staring into Heechul's eyes.

"I always act like that." He said.

"Yeah like a diva but today you took it too far. You and Sica are sunbaes and hoobaes. Both of you are in the same company. You 2 have known each other since training days. But how come the 2 of you cant seem to get along?!" Leeteuk had a point. 

"Because hyung she always has that attitude of hers. And I hate how she's being nice to you guys but being cold to me." Heechul answered.

"Well, she wouldnt act like that if you dont start up with her!" Leeteuk said firmly.

"Arent you suppose to MY HYUNG?!" Heechul snapped.

"Yes that why im trying to help you!" Leeteuk snapped back."So just tell me the reason."

"You want to know the reason?! I act like that with her because that the only way me and her can talk. Half her life, shes been glarring at me. And those jokes I make of her, I do say cause I actually have little hope that she'll laugh and not take it seriously. But no SHE'S ALWAYS SERIOUS!!!!" Heechul was now panting cause he was saying everything fast. He always does this when he's mad or trying to get the maddness out of him.

"Alright calm down Heenim." Leeteuk said. "So if you want her to laugh dont say your jokes with a serious tone. She takes it seriously because it really sound like your just making fun of her. And some of your jokes are really mean."

"Yes, I know that but she does that too." Heechul sounded like a kid being persistant. " She even curses at me in english."

"Alright. Then that means that you really push it too far." Leeteuk really didnt want to lose. "So will you please ease up on her?"

"Fine...." Heechul sighed. "So is that it?"

"Actually no." Leeteuk still had one more thing to say to him."Why did you suddenly snap at her today? And Donghae?"

"Oh that. Thats only cause I dont know. I snapped at Sica cause she got me so annoyed.  Like what I said, she takes things seriously! She wouldnt just ease up. That really annoyed me. And about Donghae, I dont even know. Iam sorry that I brought up the past. Its just that I was so angry with Jessica that there was still anger within me. It only happened that fishy was the first person to say something to me at that time. I mean, it could've been anyone. And I didnt mean to bring up the past. I didnt know what I was saying." Heechul put his face into his palm.

"Arrasso. Lets just forget about it okay? Just dont do it again." Leeteuk stood up. "And do me a favor, say sorry at least to Hae. And not to mention Hyukjae and Hyoyeon. You can choose weather you want to say sorry to Jessica."

"Arrasso." Heechul stayed seated and truned on the tv again. " 'night hyung. I'll come later."

" Okay. Hurry up so you get some sleep. Good Night Heenim." Leeteuk headed out the living room.

"Hae you can come out." Leeteuk whispered so Heechul woudnt hear him. "  I know your hiding. So did you hear everything?"

DOnghae decided to show himself. "Hyung. Im sorry. I didnt mean to eavesdrop."

"Its alright." Leeteuk couldnt help but giggle at his dongsaeng. "So did you hear everything?" 

"Pretty much." Dongahe responded.

"Well good night then fishy. Get some sleep. And please dont be mad at Heenim. He didnt mean it."

"I know." Donghae whispered as Leeteuk was walking away. "Good Night hyung."

Dongahe was left standing there. He didnt know what to do next. So he just went out ot the balcony. He starred into the moon. Suddenly his phone vibrated in his pocket. He answered it.

"Oppa?" 

"Jessica. Is something wrong?"

"Nothing oppa. Its just....... did I wake you up?"

"No, I was still awake."

"Well its just I wanted to say sorry about what happened today.Im sorry Heechul oppa snapped at you."

"Oh that? It alright. I know he didnt mean it."

"Good. But im still sorry. I know I wasnt the only one affected by what he said. Im really sorry oppa. Im sorry for all the hardships i've been giving you. Im sorry that i've been mean to Heechul oppa. Im really sorry oppa.Bye oppa."

"Sica, Dont----"

It was too late. She already hanged up. Donghae felt really bad. He and Jessica knew that they had to break up. They knew it was the right thing. But they didnt want it to be so hard. Sometimes he just wishes that they can start over. But he already knows that their status isnt like that anymore. And its better if the 2 of them just become friends.

He walked down to his room and slept. He didnt realize that he was dead tired. He closed his eyes and dreamed of a beautiful dream. Where everyone was happy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES!!!! IAM SO HAPPY THAT I UPDATED!!! is it too short?? Im sorry. im really thankful to you, my subscribers, you dont leave me. I love all of you. Please dont get sick of my updates. :'(  I really am sorry that I dont update really often but still.

P.S. : ELF's PLEASE IM BEGGING U!!! HELP SUPER JUNIOR'S A-CHA AND MR. SIMPLE MUSIC VIDEOS.PLEASE HELP THEM FOR THE GDA!

N heads up to Sones, SNSD made their comeback stage today at Music Bank. And their music video for The Boys reached over almost 9 million views now.But never less, Congratulations SNSD!