Oppa dont worry, we got your back!

Feelings for You! [HIATUS]

SNSD Dressing Room: 

The girls went back to their dressing room to change after their performance with their manager oppa.

"You girls did a great job!" SNSD manager complemented the girls for their wonderful performance.

"Thank you oppa" The girls responded.

"Oppa whats our next schedule?" Seohyun asked.

"Nothing really. All you have to do is practice." he responded.

"Oppa dont forget KTR" Taeyeon said.

"Oh yeah. But thats not until tonight." he said.

"Is that it oppa?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah pretty much i think." he said a little bit unsure.

"But oppa it says here that we have a photo shoot." Hyoyeon said as she was checking out the schedule paper with Yuri and Yoona peeking beside her.

"Photo Shoot?" he asked while thinking hard.

"Yeah, its right here." Sunny said as she was also reading the schedule in Tiffany's hands.

"Oh yeah... I forgot about that!" He exclaimed.

"Oppa is being forgetful." Half the girls said playfully.

"Is oppa getting old?!" the other half teased.

"Sorry girls. Its just that i've been really busy this week.

"Is there something wrong oppa?" Tiffany asked worridly.

"Did something happen?" Yoona asked.

"Oh no its nothing." he said while looking down.

"Oppa dont lie" Yuri said.

"Wait!" Seohyun exclaimed which made everyone jump.

"What is it maknae?" Everyone asked.

"Isnt it your daughter's birthday in a week?" she said.

"Its Soo Hee's birthday?" Taeyeon gasping that she forgot her manager's daughter's birthday.

"Sorry we forgot oppa." The girls apologized.

"No need for that. I know you girls are really busy."he said.

"Still sorry oppa." the girls insisted.

"SO whats the problem oppa?" Yoona asked.

"Its her 16th birthday. And I want to make it really special." he said.

"We'll help you oppa." Sunny said.

"Yeah since shes like a little sister to us." Taeyeon said.

"But its only 16 oppa." Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah, isnt your special birthday suppose to be when you come of age?" Jessica said.

"Well she watches a lot of American things and she said in America your 16th birthday is really important. And its suppose to be your really best birthday. SO i want her to have the best 16th birthday." he filled the girls in.

"Oh yeah. Sweet 16. Its suppose to be the best" Tiffany said in fluent english.

"huh?" the girls asked curious of what Tiffany said.

"Sweet 16." Jessica said conversing with Tiffany in english. "Tiff how'd you spend yours?"

"It wasnt really special. But I had fun with my family though. We just hanged out and at the end we visited my mom's............" Tiffany couldnt finish her sentence. She hates talking about her mom. She hates how she's not there anymore.

"Oh... im sorry Tiff." Jessica immeadtly said.

"uh hmmm..." the other girls coughed to get the 2 American girls' attention.

"What are you guys talking about?" Hyoyeon asked while really confused of what the 2 girls were saying. 

"Nothing." Tiffany said sqitching back to Korean.

"Alright, so what were we talking about?" Jessica said avoiding the topic.

"Manager oppa wants to give Soo Hee an awesome 16th birthday." Maknae said.

"Yeah!" the other girls joined in.

"So first of oppa wha--" Taeyeon was cut off by a huge noise that can cause someone to have a heart attack.

"GET SOOYOUNG SSI OUT OF OUR DRESSING ROOM!!!" Heechul yelled after stepping over the broken door.

"Oh MY GOD!!!" Jessica yelled in english. "Do you want me to have a heart attack! I could've died.... you ADHSALJFKADFHEDAJKLE" 

"JESSICA!" Tiffany yelled after hearing Jessica curse at their sunbae.

"WHat'd you just say midget?" Heechul said starring dead at Jessica.

"I said your a---" Jessica said in Korean but was cut off my Tiffany.

"JESSICA!" Tiffany blurted not wanting to hear Jessica yelling at the sunbae.

"Oppa im sorry but whyd you suddenly crash into our dressing room and started yelling?" Responsible leader, Taeyeon said.

"GET-SOOYOUNG-OUT-OF-OUR-DRESSING-ROOM!" he demanded.

"huh?" the girls asked being confused.

"I just noticed Sooyoung unnie isnt here." Maknae said

"I was wondering where she went." Yoona said.

"WELL SHES IN OUR DRESSING ROOM, WHINNING AND FOR FOOD!!!" Heechul continued to yell.

"YAH! STOP YELLING!" Jessica yelled back, because she cant take it anymore.

Jessica walked out the room and went to Super Junior's dressing room, with the SNSD and Heechul running after her.

Super Junior Dressing Room:

All of the SUJU members were covering their ears because they cant take Sooyoung's whinning when someone came and burst into the doors.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Jessica cursed.

"Unnie~~~" Sooyoung whinned but at the same time hid behind her Suju oppas cause shes really scared when Jessica gets like this.

"ummm... Sica? Can you please calm down?" Leeteuk said shakingly.

"Sorry oppas to bother you. Sooyoung LETS GO!" Jessica said trying to get pass the boys to get to Sooyoung.

"Oppas! Protect me!" Sooyoung cried for help when the rest of SNSD and Heechul came in.

"Sica, DONT KILL HER!" Taeyeon said trying to run to Jessica.

"Im not gonna." She said.

Finally Jessica got to Sooyoung and grabbed her.

"What do you think your doing, trying to bother our sunbaes?" Jessica says calmly to Sooyoung.

"Sorry unnie, but im so hungry~~~" Sooyoung kept whinning.

"WHy didnt you tell us, were about to go out for lunch." Tiffany says.

"You couldnt wait?" Hyoyeon says.

"Sorry~~~ And sorry oppas." Sooyoung bowed to her sunbaes.

"Its alright." The guys said.

"What is going on here?" SNSD manager came in with Super Junior's manager.

"Oh nothing oppas." Seohyun said.

"Girls come on. I already made reservations." SNSD manager said.

"YES!! FOOD!!!" Sooyoung shouted jumping up and down.

"And boys were joining them." Suju manager said.

"Okay" The boys responded.

"So oppa, lets continue our planning during lunch 'kay?" Yuri said.

"Alrigth." he responded.

"Oppa dont worry, we got your back!" The girls except Sooyoung, who didnt know what they were talking about, said to their hardworking oppa.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to my super patient subscribers. I know its been i dont know how many weeks since i've update but I hope this makes it up. I know its short, but LUCKY we only have 3 days of school this week so HOPEFULLy i'll get to update again. I Am deeply sorry. Please dont kill me. And I dont know why, but I really love how Sica and Heenim are always fighting in this fanfic.... Please guys dont get mad at me... really I try so hard, but remember this is only my 2nd fanfic! Im not an expert okay?! Anyways, THANK U FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS!!! PLEASE NO SILENT READERS.