Its Party Time~~~Part1

Feelings for You! [HIATUS]

So the week passed by with hectic scedules from both groups. They didnt realize that now was the night before the surprise party for SooHee. 

Seohyun and Taeyeon being responsible Maknae and Leader, mark the date in their calendars. Taeyeon was about to turn off the lights in her room so she could take a short nap but them she noticed a little mark for tomorrow's date. She looks closer and saw the words 'SooHee's surprise Party!' Her eye balls literally fell out her face when she saw this. She couldnt belive she forgot about the surprise party for SooHee. She bloted out her room as fast as she can and went to the living room where her other members were watching a movie. "Its SooHee's birthday tomorrow!" she yelled at her members.

They all fell out their seats and went to the calendar and saw that it is SooHee's birthday tomorrow!

"OMO OMO OMO" Tiffany and Jessica said.

"How could we have forgotten?" Yuri and Yoona yelled.

"What to do? What to do?" Sunny and Sooyoung mummbled.

"We dont have anything planed!" Hyoyeon told them.

"And we promised manager oppa we would make it SooHee's best birthday ever!" Seohyun reminded them.

"Okay, so right now, lets get our butts up and start working!"Taeyeon said." And oh yeah, Super Junior oppas are gonna help." Taeyeon started to dial Letteuk's number and called them over. They arrived within an hour and the 2 groups started working.

They were split into hroups so that they can get more things done. Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Jessica and Heechul were the decorating comittee. Sunny, Sungmin, Tiffany, and Siwon were the location comittee. Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Yuri, and Yesung were the cake commitee. Sooyoung, Ryeowook, Yoona and Donghae were the food and drinks commitee. While the 2 maknaes along with Shindong, Henry and Zhoumi were the cleaning before and after commitee.

After a long night, and hours have passed, it was already 2 in the morning. Everyone was already sleeping with their papers and notes and everything else they were working with all over the dorm. Hyoyeon woke up of a sudden breeze and saw their situation. She went to the closet and grabbed a couple blankets and put on it on top of everyone. Eunhyuk felt something on his shoulders and woke up.

"I didnt mean to wake you up oppa! You can go back to sleep." Hyoyeon said.

"Its alright. You should go to sleep to Hyo. You need it." Eunhyuk told her. 

"I will after I closed the open windows. Its starting to get cold." Hyoyeon told him while making her way to the first window.

Eunhyuk got up and started helping her. "Okay since im already awake, let me help~"

"Thank you oppa but its okay. You can go back to sleep." Hyoyeon assured him.

"Its really fine. I dont mind." Eunhyuk said as he finally closed the last window. He started walking back to the couch where he was sleeping at before when he noticed that Hyoyeon was going somewhere else. He decided to follow her.

"The city is so peaceful at night." Hyoyeon said as she sat on one of the chairs in the terase.

"Here its cold out here." Eunhyuk put a blanket he had and put it on top of Hyoyeon. He sat next to her as they both looked amazed at the peaceful looking city right infront of their eyes.

"Dont tell me your gonna sleep out here." Eunhyuk said.

"hmmmm...." it was the only thing that Hyoyeon said.

"You might get sick. And I know how you get sick easily." Eunhyuk told her again.

"hmmmm...." the same response.

Sunddenly he felt a weight in his shoulder and he saw Hyoyeon peacefully sleeping. This reminded him of old times. The times when both of them were so happy with each other. He wished that maybe someday God will give them a chance again. He then put his head on on top of Hyoyeon's. After a couple of minutes, they were both peacefull asleep, still facing the city.

Next Morning~ 10:30 a.m.

"Omo, they're so cute >.<" Yoona said looking at the couple infront of their eyes.

"I cant believe Hyukkie left me :(" Donghae joked.

"Shhh... dont talk. We'll wake them up. We need to take pictures first." Jessica evily said.

"Your talking!" Heechul remarked.

"I like your way of thinking Sica. I've thought you well" Kyuhyun said before another figt can start between the 2 again.

"Oppa thats mean~" Seohyun said.

"Now this will totaly make Hyoyeon a perfect target of blackmail!" Sooyoung said taking out her phone and started taking pictures.

"Hey send me some. Maybe I can use it against hyung so that he'll finally clean his room." Ryeowook said.

"Me TOO!" Siwon said.

"Me THREE!" Shindong said.

"Shhhh.... Im not done taking pictures!" Tiffany said.

"You know they'll neve forgive you guys if these pics leak." Taeyeon said.

"If these pictures are leaked were all dead to the company." Leeteuk said.

"We know umma, appa!" Everyone said.

"YAH!" Both the leaders said which earned another "SHHH" from the group.

"Would be inappropreite if I touch his---" Yesung didnt finish.

"Yes!" Yuri slapped his hands away which was almost nearing at EUnhyuk's lips.

"Come on. Hurry before they wake up." Sungmin said.

"Oppa your evil too?" Sunny asked.

"He's not as innocent as you might think noona." Henry said.

"He's not innocent at all" ZhouMi agreed.

"YES!" The other boys agreed but was a little too loud. Loud enough to wake up the 2 sleeping couple.

When they saw everyone was infront of them and saw their current position, they suddenly stood up and away from each other being embarrrassed.

"Sleep well?" Everyone said. And some were holding their phones and cameras; a signal that they took pictures.

"YAH!~" The dancing couple yelled.

"hey tried to grab the phones to delete the pictures but the other members wouldnt give them up.

After 20 minutes of fighting, the dancing couple finally gave up. WHich also brought relief to the others.

"Seoo~~ How could you let them?" Hyoyeon tried to sweet talk her.

"Sorry unnie~" Seohyun said.

"Hyungs and Dongsaengs are so mean >.<" Eunhyuk murmmured.

"So, lets forget this right now." Taeyeon said.

"We still have to do the party, which is at 2:30 later." Leeteuk said.

"We need to move now if we want to finish everything." Taeyeon again said.

"Lets eat breakfast for 30 minutes and lets leave." Leeteuk commanded.

"Yes Umma, Appa!!" Everyone joked.

"YAH!!!" The leaders said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys. Sorry I havent updated FOR SO LONG!

Iam truly busy. And I have this other fanfic im getting ready to launch here in AFF so im busy preparing for it.

And you know how brutal school can be?

It is truly hell!

Well..... This is my New Year's present to you guys~

Hope you liked it. Im gonna put the party into 2 part because I think its going to be too long if I put it in one~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!