Lunch.....

Feelings for You! [HIATUS]

Both groups went to restaurant that their manager reserved. It was a nice and big place. They all took a seat. 

Super Junior manager sat next to Zhoumi who sat next Leeteuk who was sitting across from Taeyeon who was sitting next to Henry who was sitting next to SNSD manager. To Leeteuk's otherside, Heechul was sitting, trying to annoy Jessica who was sitting across from him, next to Taeyeon. Tiffany sat on the otherside of Jessica. Siwon took the seat beside her which made her smile. Yoona sat next to Heechul and Yuri followed her. On the otherside of Yuri, Donghae sat their talking to Yesung. Seohyun sat next to Siwon and Eunhyuk took the seat next to her. Kyuhyun took the seat next to him. Hyoyeon sat across from Kyuhyun and Sungmin sat next to her and was across from Sunny. Sooyoung and Ryeowook sat at the last chairs available which was across from each other. Shindong wasnt there because he decided to go out to lunch with his girlfriend.

Seating Chart

SNSD Manager Super Junior Manager
Henry Zhoumi
Taeyeon Leeteuk
Jessica Heechul
Tiffany Yoona
Siwon Yuri
Seohyun Donghae
Eunhyuk Yesung
Kyuhyun Hyoyeon
Sunny Sungmin
Sooyoung Ryeowook

The 2 manager were talking and Taeyeon didnt want to disturb so she decided to talk to Jessica. 

"Sica, what do you think we should do for Soo Hee?" Taeyeon asked Jessica who was only half listening because she was being distracted by Heechul trying to kick her.

"Huh? What?" Jessica asked, trying to kick back.

"Stop kicking oppa and listen to me." She said.

" But he started it." Jessica whinned.

"Try to be responsible and dont respond." Taeyeon talking like an adult.

"Yah! Kim Heechul, stop kicking Sica!" Leeteuk joined in and smack Heechul in the back of his head.

"YAH!" Heechul screamed but no one really cared.

"Stop annoying Sica." Leeteuk said again.

"URG. fine, im going to the washroom." He announced which again, no one really cared.

Leeteuk flashed Taeyeon and Jessica a smile and the 2 girls thankfully smiled back.

"So Taeng, what were you saying?" Jessica asked.

"The plans for Soo Hee." Taeyeon reminded her. 

"Oh that. I still dont know we can do." Jessica answered.

"What are you girls planning?" Leeteuk asked.

"Soo Hee's birthday is coming up." Taeyeon filled him in.

"Soo Hee? Soo Hee? Wonder Girls' Soo Hee? WHere?" Heechul asked coming back from the washrooms.

"Not that Soo Hee. SNSD manager hyung's daughter." Leeteuk said.

"ohhh...." He said

"Why? Disappointed that we werent talking about your dream girl?" Jessica teased.

"YAH!" he yelled.

"What? Its true." Jessica said without any guilt.

"Sica stop it." Taeyeon said.

"And Heenim, please stop yelling." Leeteuk pleaded.

"fine..." The 2 groaned.

By then the food arrived. But the samgyupsal still had to be cook. Their was 4 grills that they put at different parts of the table. Of course their was leeteuce, sliced garlic, green chilli peppers, shredded green onions, raw onions and also aged kimchi. 

The 2 managers shared a grill while Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany shared another. Yoona and Yuri shared their grill with Yesung, Donghae, Seohyun and Eunhyuk. At the end of the table, Kyuhyun, Hyoyeon, Sunny, SUngmin, Ryeowook and Sooyoung shared another.

The other foods that were served cooked already were, Konggukso, Tteokgyuk, Kimchi, Naengmyeon, Rice cake, Jokbal, Gaegogi and of course rice.

"Wow, so many food." Sooyoung said amazed.

"Well dont just look at it." SNSD manager said.

"Let's eat" SUJU manager announced.

Everyone started digging in.

[A/N: Forgive me for not writing conversations while their eating. Im too lazy.]

After an hour or so, they all finished. The managers stayed inside and paid the bills. The 2 groups headed outside and enjoyed fresh air. The area was kinda deserted.

"How come no eats here?" Tiffany said in english.

"I know right, the place serves good food." Henry agreed also speaking english.

"I dont know but they''ll regret it." Jessica joined in.

"YAH SPEAK IN KOREAN WILL U?!" Heechul screamed.

"WOULD U SHU--" Jessica was interupted; again.

"Mianhe Oppa." Tiffany said and bowed to Heechul.

"awww.... Fany its okay." Heechul said and hugged Tiffany to the point where she couldnt breathe anymore.

"o-op-opppa... I caa-n-t" Tiffany tried to say.

"YAH!" Siwon AND Donghae smacked Heechul at the back of his head.

[A/N: Oh yeah, Donghae is another person that Fany considers as a bestfriend.]

Heechul suddenly let go of Tiffany and held the back of his head that was sore.

"Stop smacking your hyung." he said to his dongsaengs.

"Are you okay Fany?" Donghae and Siwon asked.

"Im fine oppas." she reassured them while trying to catch her breathe.

Meanwhile, Jessica couldnt stop laughing and thanking Siwon and Donghae for doing what they did.

"will you stop laughing?" Heechul asked Jessica.

"noooooo....hahahhahahahaaaaaa......" she said.

"ummm... guys, where's our maknaes?" Hyoyeon asked the group.

Everyone started looking around for the maknaes. They forgot they were suppose to wait for their managers.

5 minutes later they found them at the lake and Kyuhyun was HUGGING Seohyun.

 

Maknae's POV:

~10 minutes flashback~

"We just got done eating our lunch and now were outside waiting for our managers." Seohyun said in his mind.

Suddenly someone tapped her shoulders. She turned and looked who it was. It was Kyuhyun.

"Oh oppa." Seohyun greated.

"I just found this amazing view near by, wanna come and take a look at it?" he asked politely.

Seohyun took a look at what her unnies were doing and she found Jessica laughing at Heechul because he just got smacked by Donghae and Siwon.

"Sure." she answered.

They walked peacefully for about 5 minutes and got to the destination.

"Woah... oppa this is so cool." she said while standing on a rock.

"Make sure you dont fall in okay?" he said.

"Okay." Seohyun said.

She wanted to touch the water so she bend down but it was kinda hard since she had to keep her balance. Finally when she was close to touching the water, she lost her balance. She closed her eyes expecting to crash into the waters but--

"Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked her.

Seohyun opened her eyes and saw Kyuhyun was hugging her, trying to keep both of their balance. She was too surprise to say anything.

 

~Back to Reality~

"MAKNAE!" SNSD screamed and ran to their pure maknae.

Both Kyuhyun and Seohyun realized that their hyungs/unnies saw them, so they let go of each other and got off the rock.

"Are you okay Maknae?"

"Did oppa hurt you?"

"What were you guys doing here?"

"Why were you 2 hugging?"

SNSD were just throwing out questions while hugging their maknae.

"umm... girls... I think you should let go of Seohyun. I dont think she can breathe." Kyuhyun tried to save Seohyun.

Jessica threw one of her deadliest glares at Kyuhyun which shut him up. And now he found himself hidding behind his hyungs.

"Yeah we should let OUR maknae go. So we can ask you what you 2 were exactly doing and why you 2 were hugging." Jessica said trying to get to Kyuhyun.

"umm... Sica, can you please stop glarring and let them explain." Leeteuk tried to say.

Jessica stopped but she was still starring at Kyuhyun.

"Now, EXPLAIN!" Taeyeon cut in.

"Well, she was ... umm.. about... to..." Kyuhyun was still scared because she knew how protective SNSD were with their maknae.

"I was about to fall in, so to prevent me from doing that, oppa hugged me, which worked." Seohyun rescued Kyuhyun.

"yeaahhhh..." Kyuhyun said.

"fine, you 2 are off the hook, THIS TIME." SNSD said.

SNSD went back to the restaurant while Super Junior were just standing there.

"Woah... Reminder, never mess with SNSD maknae or else were dead to the unnies." Leeteuk said to his dongsaengs.

They followed SNSD back to the restaurant and saw 2 angry managers.

"And where were all of you?" SNSD manager said.

"I thought we said to stay out here?!" Super Junior manager said.

"Mianhamnida Oppas. We just went for a walk." Seohyun apologized for the group.

"Okay, but lets go." SNSD manager said.

"Both groups are going for a photo shoot." Super Junior manager informed.

" We have another schedule together? Again?" Yoona asked.

"You guys dont want to work together?" The managers asked.

"Anniyo, its just... nothing." Yoona said.

"Well lets go!" Yuri said, saving Yoona for explaining more.

Both groups got into their cars and drove off to the destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yessss..... an update!!! As I promise, an update again! I'll try to update again this week. Please comment and Subscribe. And for all the silent readers, please subscribe. It'll really help me :D thanks

And by the way, for all the ELF's out there, please help out Super Junior win in the music charts. Search A-Cha on Naver, MNet, Dosirak, Melon and Bugs. Thanks... I really want Super Junior to win! So ELF's please help. Also other fans, even those who arent ELF's, please help too. And Sones, just an update about SNSD, they just realesed their comeback teaser for The Boys.