Get up, NOW!!!

Feelings for You! [HIATUS]

SNSD Dorm:

" So Tae, thats gonna be the whole schedule for today." manager oppa told Taeyeon over the phone. He just got done telling her what and where their suppose to go for today.

" Thanks oppa." she reponded back.

" No problem. Its my job. And dont worry, I printed copies so you girls wont forget." He told me.

" Really? Thanks oppa." I exclaimed.

I heard a chuckle from the other line. " Your welcome. Now you girls have an hour before I come up there to pick you girls up. Arraso?"

" Yes oppa."

" Alright. Im guessing the girls arent up yet?!" he guessed.

" Not yet.  Right now Hyoyeon and I are the only one awake. " she assured him.

" Good Morning Oppa!" Hyoyeon said while flipping the eggs.

" Good Morning my dancing machine. Okay.See you later girls later."

" Bye oppa." then she hanged up.

SHe now headed to the her room which she shared with Yoona and Sooyoung. She found the 2 girls still peacefully sleeping.

"Yoong, Soo! Wake up!"

" huh?" Sooyoung said as she started to open her eyes.

" Unnie, what time is it?" Yoona asked.

" Its 7:30. Manager oppa is coming here in an hour to pick us up."

" Arraso." Both the younger girls told their leader as they started to make their bed. And now Taeyeon headed out their room.

She went to Sunny's and Hyoyeon's room. Of course Hyoyeon's bed was empty since she was in the kitchen making breakfast like always.

The only one in the room was a sleeping cuttie Sunny. Taeyeon sat on Sunny's bed and started waking her up.

"Soon-Kyu! Get Up!" Taeyeon kept repeating but Sunny wouldnt even open her eyes.

"10 more minutes!!!" Sunny said still not opening her eyes.

" Sorry Sunny, but we have to leave in an hour. So get ready."

" Alright." SHe finally opened her eyes and headed to the the bathroom.

" Yah! Make your bed after you get a shower okay!" Tayeon yelled.

" Arraso!" Sunny responed yelling back.

Taeyeon also headed out the room and headed to the innocent maknae's and the American girl's room.

She found Seohyun already awake reading a book and Tiffany still sleeping.

"Good Morning Unnie." Seohyun greated her.

" 'morning Seo. DO you mind waking Fany Fany up for me?"

" Of course not." Seohyun went over to Tiffany's bed and started to wake her up.

" Alright. Thanks Maknae." Taeyeon said as she left their room.

She now headed to the black pearl's and the ice princess' room.

As she walked in, she found some clothes on the floor.

" Aish. Seriously? CAnt these girls clean up?" She said to herself.

" YaH!!!!" She yelled at the sleeping Yuri and Jessica.

" Tae! Shut up please!" Jessica yelled in english.

" Jess I have no idea what your saying so just get up!" she yelled back.

" Unnie. Stop yelling. Were getting up" The sleeping Yuri said.

" Alright. Hurry up. And clean up for God's sake." she said to them as she headed to the kitchen.

As she entered she found Sooyoung and Yoona already munching on the breakfast that Hyoyeon made. She also saw Sunny getting some water from the refridgerator. As she sat down at the table, Seohyun and Tiffany went in with Yuri and the sleepy Jessica trailing behind. As the girls sat down, Taeyeon started to talk.

" Alright. Today's Thursday and were making a comeback at the MNet's M.Countdown."

" Wait. I thought we cant perform at that?" Sooyoung said.

" Yeah. The Boycott remember?" Yoona said.

" I dont know either. But manager oppa said that the Boycott ended about a week ago. He didnt give me any other details." Taeyeon told her dongsaengs.

" Really?" Seohyun said.

" Thats great!" Tiffany and Hyoyeon said together.

" I miss performing at M! Countdown." Jessica said.

" So that means we can perform at all the MNet things now?" Yuri asked.

" I think so" Taeyeon said.

" Awesome." Sunny shreked.

" Alright girls. Finish your breakfast and lets get going" Taeyeon said.

 

Super Junior Dorm:
[A/N: Everyone lives in one dorm instead of 2 like in real life.]

Leeteuk, being the leader, woke up first and decided to wake the others up. He saw Heechul, who he was sharing the room with, still sleeping. He went over to his bed and yelled.

[A/N: Yes. Heechul is still here. I dont care if he's leaving in like 2 days for the army. He's gonna stay in the story. I dont want him to leave yet~]

"Yah! Heemin Wake up!!!"

Heechul, who was surprised and didnt know what was happening, fell off the bed and landed at the ground face first.

" Jungsoo, Whats your problem?" He yelled at his hyung.

" Is that any way to talk to your hyung?" Leeteuk said in a serious tone.

"Is this any way to treat your dongsaeng?" Heechul shot back.

" Alright. Sorry but get up now! "

" Fine. But dont do that again!" Heechul said as he got up from the floor.

" No promises" the older hyung teased his dongsaeng as he got went out the door.

He headed to Yesung's and Ryeowook's room next. He found Yesung lying on his bed asleep and Ryeowook's bed empty.

" His probably cooking breakfast." Leeteuk thought to himself.

He made his way to Yesung's bed and woke SUper Junior's Art like voice.

" Sungieee~~~ wake up." He said as he tap Yesung.

" OH hyung--yawwnnn--- alright." Yesung said as he slowly got up.

" WHere's Wookie?" Yesung asked.

" Probably cooking already."

" Same old Wookie" Yesung said and the 2 of them laughed.

" Well, get ready." Leeteuk reminded the dongsaeng as he left his room.

 

He headed to Henry's and ZhouMi's room next.

[A/N: Yes. Henry and ZhouMi are in this fanfic. All of Super Junior are. Even the 3 missing are gonna make apperances. So if you only want the 13, and you dont like Henry and ZhouMi, I suggest you leave this fanfic. Im a fan of all 15.]

Leeteuk didnt even bother to go inisde since he knew the 2 were easy to wake up. He can speak in a low voice and 2 would still hear him. He just stood next to the door.

"Henry, Zhoumi. Guys its time to wake up."

The 2 immeatly open their eyes and had smiles in their faces as soon as they saw Leeteuk standing next to the door.

" Good Morning Hyung." Henry and ZhouMi said.

" Morning Guys. Listen, we have schedules today so get ready okay?!" Leeteuk told them.

"Arraso hyung." Both of them said as Leeteuk exited their room.

He headed to the other side of the dorm.He passed the Kitchen where Ryeowook was cooking and Shindong was layying his head on the table. Leeteuk headed to the next room which Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae shares.

[A/N: I know in real life, EUnhyuk has his room by himself and DOnghae and Siwon dont probably share a room but this is a fanific guys.]

He went in and found Siwon reading a book that seems like a bible but his eyes were on the EUnhae couple who were hugging each other in their sleep. Siwon saw him starring at Eunhae and he signaled him that he already took pictures. Leeteuk then moved over to EunHae's bed and yelled.

" Yah! Idiots, GET UP!!!"

Like Heechul, Eunhyuk and DOnghae fell on the floor.

"Hyung~~~~~~~~~~~~~" They whined.

" Stop whining and get ready." Leeteuk said his last words to them and left the room.

Now he headed to the last room. Where the Aegyo king and the evil maknae sleeps.

He entered the room and saw Sungmin was facing down on his bed asleep with a pillow above his head and Kyuhyun hugging his laptop.

"DAmn. This evil maknae made it hard for Sungmin to sleep again."Leeteuk said to hiimself.

He moved over between the 2 beds and woke Sungmin up first.

" Minnie, its time to wake up"

"Huh? WHat?" Sungmin slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room like he was confused. Like he didnt know where he was and yelled " DAMN ITS MORNING ALREADY?! DID I EVEN GET SOME SLEEP?!

"Minnie stop yelling!" Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun was surprised by Sungmin's voice and woke up.

" CAn you guys keep your voices down?" Kyuhyun said.

" NO! You didnt keep your voice down last night so why should we?" Sungmin shouted.

" Minnie calm down please." Leeteuk said trying to calm down Sungmin.

" BUt hyung he was so loud last night until the morning. He didnt stop playing." Sungmin said, telling on Kyuhyun.

" Yah! I did stop." Kyuhyun tried to defend himself.

" Yeah when your laptop died from over heating!" Sungmin snapped at him.

" Guys calm down and go to the kitchen to have some breakfast so we can leave for our scedules." Leeteuk said to them as he dragged the 2 of them to the kitchen where everyone else were already having breakfast.

" Hyung! Lets eat!" Ryeowook said as he saw  Leeteuk come in. "Oh. Sungmin hyung! Kyuhyun- ah. Lets eat!"

Sungmin and Kyuhyun didnt answer since they were both mad and tired. Onces everyone was seated, Leeteuk began to talk.

" Alright guys. Today we make a comeback at MNet's M! COuntdown."

"So SM's problems with MNet is finished?" half the members asked.

" I think so. SO just finish your food and lets get going" the responsible leader said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay... my first chapter!!! im so glad i got to update. I have school tomorrow so I dont know if I can update. Please support and subscribe to my story.