Misapprehension

My Heart Only Stops for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy belated birthday to Kyuhyun. ^^ 

I wonder why I'm always unable to write longer for this fic's chapters. I apologise as usual. xD 

 

 

 

 

Siwon tilted his head slightly, adjusting to get a clear view of the guy dressed in a simple white t-shirt and jeans. Taking in a deep breath to prepare himself, he pulled a smile onto his face, striding towards his best friend at the bus stop.

 

“Kyuhyun!” Siwon called out.

 

Seeming to have been too deep in his thoughts, Kyuhyun jumped upon hearing his name.

 

Siwon chuckled and he attempted to lift Kyuhyun’s spirits further by teasing him. “Mentally in your mind?”

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened at him. “Since when did you start thinking so freaking dirty, Siwon?”

Siwon shrugged, taking a seat beside Kyuhyun. “Since I borrowed your laptop the other time.”

“Yah!” Kyuhyun slapped his arm. “My laptop is clean okay, like super duper uber clean.”

Siwon grinned at the exasperated expression on his friend’s face. “If you say so.”

 

“So where are we going? You better make this worthwhile after making me skip school today and talking all dirty.”

“Kyuhyun, you know what a leave of absence means right?” Siwon raised an eyebrow. “It means we don’t have to go to school for the rest of the semester.”

“But I want to!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, before sighing audibly. “I… might be able to encounter some triggers for my memories in school.”

Siwon placed an encouraging hand on Kyuhyun’s thigh. “That’s why we’re out here today. I’m going to bring you to some places you have been to during those months.”

Kyuhyun smiled at him gratefully. “I know. Thank you.”

 

“Follow me then!” Siwon patted Kyuhyun’s thigh twice before pulling his friend up and moving towards their first destination.

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

A smile tugged on Siwon’s mouth as he saw Kyuhyun’s face lit up brightly outside the PC bang they have stopped at.

 

“Someone’s excited hur?”

“Of course!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, latching onto Siwon’s arm. “Come on! Let’s go in!”

“I wasn’t going to bring you in.” Siwon said, resisting the pulls from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun halted, staring at him with unbelievable eyes. “What? You brought me outside here and tell me we’re not going in?!”

 

Siwon chortled at his friend’s face. At least the memory loss didn’t change Kyuhyun’s love for games, although he could pick up the traces of change in Kyuhyun’s positive personality. On the bright side, Kyuhyun was getting better day-by-day and Siwon found himself extremely grateful for it.

 

“I just wanted to see this reaction of yours. It’s extremely satisfying.” Siwon laughed. “Of course we’re going in!”

Kyuhyun slapped him on his arm hard again. “You should be glad there isn’t an object that could be used as a weapon in our vicinity!”

“Oh, come on.” Siwon tugged Kyuhyun this time. “Let’s go in and slam some keyboards.”

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

“You weren’t as bad as I expected.” Kyuhyun put a spoon of the shaved ice dessert into his mouth.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Siwon scowled. “I wasn’t bad to begin with!”

“Are you hearing what you’re saying, bro?” Kyuhyun snorted. “The first time we played Starcraft together, you couldn’t even get the buttons on the keyboard right!”

“That was years ago, okay?” Siwon replied, deliberately chucking his spoon roughly into the dessert to jokingly show that the statement offended him.

 

He used to be bad at the game, but after finding out how addicted Kyuhyun was to it, he had forced Changmin to teach him how to play. He had spent all his free days honing his skills on the game and he was sure he could beat Kyuhyun now. They did just win several times against other teams in the first hour in the PC bang, followed by his deliberate losing to his friend after he won the first individual game. If it made Kyuhyun happy, he would do anything.

 

“I still won in the end~” Kyuhyun sang happily and Siwon’s heart warmed at the cheery expression on Kyuhyun’s face. “So where else are we going after lunch?”

Siwon shrugged, putting on a mysterious expression. “You will see when we get there.”

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

“Ice skating?” Kyuhyun blinked repeatedly at the skating rink. “Are you sure I came here before?”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure.” Siwon replied after giving the counter assistant their shoe sizes. “You came once, although

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter