Grounded

My Heart Only Stops for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy 9th Debut Anniversary to Sungmin ^^
Forgive me if this chapter is boring. orz

 

 

 

Kyuhyun threw his game console on his bed and groaned. Although Sungmin had been spending much time with him in school and in his room on some nights, he was already restless after being grounded for a week. Sungmin couldn’t come over during the day with Kyuhyun’s mother being around most of the time.

It’s Saturday and Kyuhyun rather he was out at a PC bang or having band practice with Siwon and Changmin. No matter how much of a nerd he may seem to be, he craved for company.

 

Kyuhyun picked up his phone and grinned when he saw the message from Sungmin.

[SM] I will drop by tonight to see you.

[KH] Yeh~ I will be waiting~

 

After replying the message, he dialed Siwon’s number for the umpteenth time in the week.

“The user is currently unavailable. Please try again later.”  

 

Kyuhyun dropped himself down on the bed and sent yet another message to Siwon. He had been trying to contact Siwon and Changmin the past week, but their phones were either off or they didn’t pick up. Even when Kyuhyun tried calling their shared apartment, their housemate had picked up to say that the two of them weren’t home.

The only time Kyuhyun had gotten through to Changmin, he only assured that they were fine and he would call back when he could, hanging up before Kyuhyun could say anything else. Kyuhyun couldn’t comprehend what his friends were busy with to have missed two entire weeks of school and to top it up, he was grounded and couldn’t go look for them.

It was as though they were avoiding him after he told them that he was dating Sungmin.

 

 

“Kyuhyun! Dinner is ready!” Mrs. Cho shouted from the floor below.

After turning off his game, Kyuhyun trudged out of his room.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sungmin pushed open the door with his back, making way for Zhoumi to enter the house first. Their hands were filled with bags of groceries. Eunhyuk and Donghae appeared from the staircase.

“Hyung! Did you get my strawberry milk?” Eunhyuk skipped over, pulling at the bags Sungmin was holding to search for his milk. 

“Yah, shouldn’t you be helping us to get all these in instead of looking for your own milk?” Sungmin chided.

“It’s here, Hyukjae.” Zhoumi said and held out one of his bags.

 

Eunhyuk threw the bags back into Sungmin’s hands and took Zhoumi’s bag instead. Due to the suddenness of Eunhyuk’s action, Sungmin stumbled, almost dropping one of the bags.

Donghae caught the bag and took a few more from Sungmin. “I’ll bring these to the kitchen.”

“Donghae! Your position in my heart has officially risen above that anchovy!” Sungmin shouted towards Donghae, who was already making his way to the kitchen. Donghae laughed.

 

“Aww hyung, don’t be like that. I’ll save you some strawberry milk.” Eunhyuk grinned as he opened a small carton of milk, drinking it immediately.

“Forget it~”

Chuckling, Zhoumi walked to the kitchen, with Sungmin following behind.

 

 

After unloading the bags, Sungmin helped Ryeowook served the dishes for tonight, bringing a big bowl of soup into the dining room. As he entered, Leeteuk, Kangin and Heechul fell silent.

 

“What? Do you all want to say it or do I have to induce you all to think of it?” Sungmin said as he placed the bowl in the middle of the dining table.

“It’s nothing, we were going to tell everyone later anyway.” Kangin said.

“I saw a coven of four coming to our house, probably in about a week’s time.” Heechul announced, recalling the images he had seen two hours before.

 

“It’s not the first time, isn’t it?” Sungmin asked as he sat down beside Kangin.

“It’s the first time for you, Sungmin. They probably won’t do anything in our territory, but we just want you to be prepared. Not all are as friendly as we hope and four is quite big for a coven that seems to be traveling a lot like theirs.” Leeteuk said.

“I’ll just stay by the side and let you all handle the visit.” Sungmin shrugged. He hasn’t experienced a visit from other vampires yet, but it wasn’t the first time he encountered a vampire outside of their coven. He had also heard stories from the rest anyway.

“I’m not worried about you and Henry, but I need to get Ryeowook settled. He looked so afraid the first time we had visitors that they started to pick on him.” Leeteuk frowned.

 

“What? Are you all gossiping about me?” Ryeowook entered the dining room with two plates of sweet and sour pork. “I was only a month young then!”

“Yeah yeah, our Ryeowookie is all grown up.” Leeteuk smiled.

 

“And now he goes around threatening everyone with his gift.” Heechul joked.

“Do you want to try it, hyung?” Ryeowook flashed an evil grin at Heechul.

“Nah, leave it for your Yesung when you get laid by him in the gym on that chest training apparatus.” Heechul said, making Ryeowook’s face turn red immediately.

“Our Ryeowook is really all grown up hur?” Kangin added teasingly.

 

“HYUNG! CAN YOU STOP TRACKING OUR… OUR PRIVATE ACTIVITIES?” Ryeowook exclaimed frantically and the others roared in laughter.

 

“I can’t help it when I have to keep an eye on all of you and all Yesung thinks and plans about is the different ways of getting you laid every night.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter