The Transfer Student

My Heart Only Stops for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Thanks for all the views, subs and comments. I'm going to attempt to do weekly updates, but please pardon me if I fail to do so as my exams are coming up and it's a bit hard juggling between this fic and the other I'm writing. Once again, thanks for everything and hope you all enjoy 'My Heart Only Stops for You'!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“If you move, I’m going to cut your throat.” 
Kyuhyun felt someone grabbed his neck from behind.

“Shim. Chang. Min. If you are trying to rob me, I suggest Siwon is a better option.” Kyuhyun smirked.

“What?! Are you going to use me as a scapegoat if someone tries to rob you in the future?”
Siwon’s derp face popped out right in front of Kyuhyun, triggering a laughing fit from Kyuhyun.

Changmin shifted his hands down to Kyuhyun’s chest, pulling him closer.
“What if I don’t want your money, but your body?” Changmin tried his best to sound like a ert.

“Hahaha, in that case, Siwon is still a better choice. Look at all his bulging muscles and his -whew whew- figure!” Kyuhyun drew a y eight with his hands.

“So you like my body huh, Kyuhyunnie?”
Siwon took a step towards Kyuhyun and winked at Changmin, who was still back-hugging Kyuhyun. They attacked Kyuhyun together, tickling him and attempted to strip his pants.

 

“HAHAHAHA. WAIT. STOP STOP."

"It’s only the first day of our second year in college. I don’t wanna get demerit for walking around on my bottom half although I would be smexy hot. Let’s negotiate.”

Kyuhyun managed to escape temporarily from the clutches of his two evil friends who teamed up against him.

 

“Sure, lunch is on you.” Changmin replied with an uninterested tone.

“But Siwon’s the one with the money!” Kyuhyun whined at his friends.

The duo moved towards him, one cracking his fingers and another stretching his arms.

 

“Urghhh. OKAY OKAY OKAY. Lunch on me.” Kyuhyun gave in, twitching his nose at them.

“WHOO-HOOO!” Changmin gave a jumping hi-5 to Siwon and they walked towards the lecture theatre, chuckling away.

 

Kyuhyun smiled at his two friends and chased after them, putting his arms over both of them. They treated him several times before anyway.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After lecture, Kyuhyun, Changmin and Siwon sat in the cafeteria, munching into the food they ordered.

Kyuhyun secretly cursed his friends out for being such crazy eaters when he thought his wallet felt ten times lighter. But he was definitely glad that they were enjoying the meal.

 

Out of a sudden, there was a commotion at the cafeteria entrance. The trio turned to look in the direction of the commotion but was unable to see anything. Kyuhyun popped his head over to Jessica on the next table.

“What’s going on, Sica?”

“Uhh, there’s some new transfer student to the Math & Science Fac.
Eunhyuk’s cousin. Another handsome cutie, apparently.” Jessica said without looking up from her cup of ice cream.

“Mmh, thanks.”

 

Kyuhyun turned back to Changmin and Siwon, who were still trying to catch a glimpse of the cause of commotion.

“New transfer student. Cousin of the haughty Eunhyuk. I still don’t get why girls find Eunhyuk handsome. He’s so skinny like an anchovy.
And I doubt his cousin is going to be a person any nicer. ” Kyuhyun said, taking a bite out of his burger.

 

Siwon and Changmin stiffened.

` SW: Eunhyuk’s cousin? Does that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter