The Club Audition

Mr. Aegyoless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After those skirt accident, i had chosen to wait for the perfect time to take a revenge on the most powerful student in the school, Bang Yongguk, because he's the leader of my future club. I mean who wants to mess with the leader? At least until the boxing club audition ended, and i'm officialy accepted as a new member, then i swear i would make my revenge move. Just not now.

"Hey , one week from now is gonna be our audition to join the boxing club, have you prepared something? Like an extra excercise maybe?" I asked jimin curiously, because this past 3 weeks, I've been forcing my mom to buy those heavy bags so I can practice. I rounded my eyes, hoping for an extreme answer as well. But instead, this is her answer:

"Why should i? The audition will only test your mental, not your strenghth. If you really commit to join the club, sure you will pass the test." Jimin replied lightly while I turned speechless. I stared at my swollen fist blankly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

One week passed and the day of boxing club audition has come. I, jimin, and a few boys come to the boxing practice room. The room is dark and the only one shining is that little lamp at the center of the room, above the boxing ring. There are heavy bags in the room like the one at my house, and other boxing practice equipments. Is it just me or why I felt all of the people are all experienced? Am I the only new member here?

 

After a few moment, a tall guy with a leader manner came. He was wearing the boxing club varsity. The varsity was red and white coloured and designed with a black line. It looks cool, really. At least when he wear it. He put his hand on his pocket, badboy style

"Hello guys, I bet you know me already. My name is Bang Yongguk, the student council president. But here, I'm your boxing club leader" he sighed only to made me yawn towards his voice that came out. He glared at me and i stand upright rightaway.

He cleared his throat "So here's the rule! I will read the all the things you should do for this week, if you feel burdened to do this things, then I guess you should never stepped your foot inside this room." He brought out a paper and read it with a slow deep voice.

After reading those speech, he started to walk with crossed hands, observing us with his burning eyes one by one. When he landed his eyes on me, he seems pretty shock and frowned, he lowered his body to make our height the same and pointed his hand towards me.

 

"You?" He asked with trifling voice.

"Yes, why?" I asked while i adjust my eyes to it's biggest. Although i bet it's still small afterall.

"Nothing. I bet you won't stay here long." He smirked and I swear I hate that sentence!

"We'll see" I replied. I crossed my hand and he did the same. Now we're staring at each other until later he moved to observe the person next to me

 

I , Han Hyelyn, for the sake of girls in the world, I promise myself I won't give up on this audition! Not until I prove this guy that I can stay here as long as I wanted, and you Bang Yongguk, you will be the one who will beg for my stay!

 

"So here's what you guys have to do, if you have any objections you can leave this place, we don't need rebelious members." He stated.

"Hey how many times will you say that sentence? Just Go to the main point already!" A flappy bird lips boy from my class shouted to him. What's his name, kang jiryu?

With such a devil fierce eyes, I was sure it was burning that time, yongguk inhaled "Do 1000 push ups in 30 minutes or get out" he pointed at the floor

"What kind of club is this? I'm out!" Jiryu yelled and stomped his foot to the door.

"Okay one out already, 9 left, this is getting interesting." Yongguk said with a big smile followed by a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

After one hour hearing the conditions(due to his slow pace talking) , I realise it's only 5 of us left standing in this dark room. The others had left. Okay the rule is UNBELIEVABLE. No wonder the participants all leave one by one.

So here's the rule:

1. For the whole next week, each of you should make lunch for your sunbaenim.

2. If you're a boy, you have to shave your hair until bold. Few fancy boys with 5 inches tall mohawk left the room.

3. If you're a girl you have to dyed your hair blue, I was about to leave but my pride stopped me. Think about your swear hyelyn, think about your swear!

4. You have to compose a song of 5 minutes length praising the boxing club and sing it on your break time for this whole month.

 

And the everlasting rule:

5. Your sunbaenim have right to give you any order they want, even outside the club and you have to do it. Who do you think you are?!

6. If any student have a fight, it's your duty to break up their fight. Why?!

7. If the school have a group fight with other school, you have to join. We should give them no mercy. I was about to leave again but I changed my mind again.

8. This club is not a gangster, we're just 'protector'. Protector? You mean dauntless faction?

That wasn't all, but my memory is not enough to remember it all. Plus, he added every single detail of it when he explained. Tch, that bastard grandpa.

It's only five people left and it consist me , jimin, and three guys standing beside us are the tall zelo, sleeveless jongup, and the bookworm youngjae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter